/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1541280532176.jpg (436x135, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/loongson-ls3a-2way-server-v1-1-TY-RS780ED/32920364915.html
aliexpress.com/item/loongson-ls3a-2way-server-v1-1-TY-RS780ED/32881385609.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Amazfit-Smart-Sports-Watch-GPS-Pace-Heart-Rate-Waterproof-Bluetooth4-0-Smartwatch-for-Android/32823097324.html
audiobudget.com/product/TRN/V80
gearbest.com/lock-picks-and-tools/pp_009762901754.html
aliexpress.com/item/we-get-it/32915114148.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank you for banishing the chinese dogs

Would've also helped if there was proper news as well.

the news is that chinks have been removed

Chinese MIPS server systems
aliexpress.com/item/loongson-ls3a-2way-server-v1-1-TY-RS780ED/32920364915.html
aliexpress.com/item/loongson-ls3a-2way-server-v1-1-TY-RS780ED/32881385609.html

Attached: loong.jpg (894x519, 75K)

hello

Yeah, but I brought a Mi Notebook Air. Might not arrive before I leave to Wellington tomorrow, but can check it out from next week for sure.

Hello Lads, since Black Friday is coming up, I thought it'd be a good opportunity to get the Amazfit Bip smartwatch.

Does anyone of you have it? Are there any similar Android / Smart watches in the similar price point (50-70 USD / GBP / EUR) that have as many features and are also cheap?

There are some sellers that will sell it for 55 EUR even ( aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Amazfit-Smart-Sports-Watch-GPS-Pace-Heart-Rate-Waterproof-Bluetooth4-0-Smartwatch-for-Android/32823097324.html ) so it seems that it's the best bang for buck deal for such a device.

Attached: xiaomi-amazfit-bip-cinnabar-red.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

>based news
redpilled

>instead of chinks we get zoomers
I don't know how to feel about this

Attached: 1538852847374.png (325x247, 42K)

NERF BASTION

Any anons know where I would be able to buy a replica Gucci belt bag (fanny pack), I've tried the main chink sites but none of them had replica stuff

DHGate probably

My ATES died. Is there a better option out there or should I just get another pair? How are the zs5/zs6?

These smart watches seem so unnecessary and unfashionable. I just don't understand their appeal at all.

Attached: r8jhgg7g9wq01.jpg (729x733, 55K)

Get the ZS5s if you can find them on sale

Soïbôys wear them?

any good websites with recommended stuff on aliexpress? like the infographic/christmas gift guide but broader...

Best I can think of is to check archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/ and search /csg/ 11.11 or black friday from previous years

Any place where I can buy actual good computer screen ?
I'm trying to build a dev set-up with vertical screens and shit but I don't want to pay the full price for that

second hand enterprise refurbs

try searching for unused samsung gearfit 2 on ebay. I lost mine recently and found a replacement new in box for AU 75 and i prefer it to apple watch

- sms and email alerts
- music controlls
- bt music source for work out
- gps cyclecomputer speedometer / calories burned

they grow on you i cant live without mine now but you have to be an outdoor kinda person. useless for basement dwellers

Attached: maxjoy-stainless-steel-gear-fit-2.jpg (800x800, 52K)

do not buy ates or zs5 or any other KZ shit for that matter ... get the trn v80 for 10 dollars more its woth it

audiobudget.com/product/TRN/V80

>i cant live without mine

Attached: r8jhgg7g9wq02.jpg (729x701, 94K)

But the phone does all that

>current year
>owning a botnet

And the smart watch isn't? You're just being difficult on purpose now.

kys fag

Attached: IMG_5396.jpg (2448x3264, 1.62M)

>fag
>cyclist
pick 2

>not riding 25km to see dem beach tiddies

your the fag

Attached: IMG_5398.jpg (3264x2448, 2.59M)

bicycles are for gay hipsters

>worthless 3dpd shit
no your the fag

fucking boomer

>says the guy with a bmi that would make louie anderson say holy fuck
whens the last time you saw your dick, without a mirror?

? I'm not overweight at all.

>sora
>upright bar angle
>headset spacers to the max
>fake cf stem
>52 cm frame
why would you go out of you way to own yourself this badly???

this nigga some kinda fucking retard just google "beach tiddies" lmao and they right fucking there any time and u can beat ur dick to it without catching jailtime too like wtf is wrong with this nigga is he legit slow or what

it's a pretty dumb smartwatch
it shows the time, buzzes if i set an alarm, and tracks heart rate

I only got it because you can customise the watchface. Makes a great gift to the girlfriend if you get a white strap and throw some cute shit on the front

>ebonics
do you speak english mother fucker?

damn nice beech, where about are you? Its not bondi beach, i checked

pic unrelated

Attached: hocus-pocus.png (640x400, 16K)

>have no response

>"hurrrr u type wrong"

this fuckin manlet ass boomer dumb as shit

fuck off back to /nig/ tyrese.

lmao why this old midget ass bitch so mad about black ppl did ur daughter fuck too many niggas or what

Thats Buleigh Heads, Gold Coast.

>220 bpm

holy fuck you're gonna die nigga

The baofeng picks up short wave right? I want to listen in on review brahs broadcast

based
one less söyboy

What was the name of the website that some user built that crawled aliexpress lingerie pics?

>knowing about cycling shit
why would you go out of your way to own yourself this badly??

Going over 200bpm during aerobic exercise isn't dangerous if you are in shape.

Keep telling yourself that, fatass

This any good? Is it legal in US/VA?

gearbest.com/lock-picks-and-tools/pp_009762901754.html

What is CSGs opinion on the cowin E7?

Are u 60

I ordered something with epacket 5 days ago and they gave me a code, but there's no tracking yet

Did they give me a fake number? I usually have at least something listed on epacket tracking after 5 days of being sent. I messaged the seller and they told me to wait.

Friends, how do I order items of great value on Aliexpress? I mean, is there a silent understanding for them to fake customs or should I contact the seller first? Also, the $10 off $69 coupon is the best there is, right?

I've had the shit show up at my doorstep before the tracking starts working, its normal especially during the holiday season.

Alright thanks

I have good luck with epacket generally, my packages arrive usually at like 10-12 days.

Canada? I just had an epacket # about 4 days ago and same thing. Usually after 1-2 days it starts working. But I think this is my first epacket.

Said some shit about the strike effecting, but that it'd be okay and id still get it

No, burgerland

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT i have some 11.11 orders

- takstar pro 82
- macbook air battery
- led bike light
- 256gb samsung card

ALL WITH NO TRACKING INFORMATION AVAILABLE and a bunch of other shit shitting waiting for pickup.... this christmas is not looking good :(

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-21 14-18-04.png (958x696, 140K)

>Please be patience waiting

Attached: 1542739386757.jpg (841x229, 27K)

> chinks engineer huge sale
> now huge sale is causing problems

give it a few years and they will be sick of this shit

also "packages to your country might have been delayed" is this just a generic banner or are they referring to very specific countries ?

Hello /n/igger, I see you cleared up the blue paint bits near the welds

Mine says this as well.

The shipping info on one of my orders was deleted, as in the updates were redacted or something

>ch*nk sh*t general
umm what kind of racist garbage is this? I'd expect more from 4channel. This is not the way an inclusive community operates

A friend's idol vapes a lot so now he wants to, so I'm trying to gift him something like this. Is this good for around $15 - $20?
aliexpress.com/item/we-get-it/32915114148.html

Shut up chinkniggerkikegookfaggotshitskin

>those trees
>people trunkin it

But the bullet on pic related, anybody has experience with these? They're still in the mail. Got them for 45 eurapes

Attached: BQEYZKB100redb-700x700.jpg (700x700, 28K)

forgot to consolidate something i bought on taobao, how fucked am i? am i going to get banned from the platform or the store or something? What do I do? (the seller hasn't shipped it, probably because they recognize that it's an overseas address)

Wut

What is the purpose of that >news thing?

To scare away chinks with some unsecure keywords?

>buy item on 11/11
>seller marks as shipped, with tracking number, on 11/13
>today, "Because it is made by hand Need to wait 1-2 days to actually ship Please understand that"
Is leaving a bad review the only way to discourage them from doing this deceptive shit?

>be me
>buys shit to make X240 usable
>break ribbon cable
>have to wait a week to stare at FHD IPS I spent 2 hours installing
>spend more money
>goes broke
>accidentally buys Unionpay Debit Card
>now all money stuck in Unionpay
>shit

Attached: Screenshot_20181120-221134_手机淘宝.png (1080x1920, 278K)

kys dumb phoneposter

why do i get fake status updates from the ali app ? I ordered something this weekend and in the morning I got a notification that it arrived in destination country. I don't think it's physically possible, unless you use DHL or something.

how can the chinks make a 6 heatpipe cooler for 20 bux?
what are the odds the heatpipes aren't even real and i melt my cpu

also i'm pretty sure this is a trimmed-down version of a noctua cooler.

Attached: HTB1_lYLJx1YBuNjy1zcq6zNcXXaC.jpg (800x800, 80K)

cheap dac rec? I was looking at the HK-X9 and Zishan Z2

Still here, honky dogs ;^)
I really appreciated you buying our shits though.

Attached: 六四事件-1.jpg (1141x875, 208K)

Will a cheap chink 64gb SSD be better for keeping an OS on than my current shitty 1TB hard drive?
The 1TB drive also stores all my games and programs and whenever they use a lot of disk write it tends to slow down.

Why 64gb when you can get 120gb for $20?

Btw, 90% of my IT products are also chink shits.
愛用國貨嘛!

Attached: 黃仁勳NV.jpg (558x291, 21K)

>news
You know it doesn't work at all, don't you?

Attached: 1541733425523.png (1255x395, 87K)

I'm buying two for two different PC's for $20 and I don't plan on keeping anything else on them

No.

Keep your OS drive and data/gaming drive separated, and use at least 256GB+ SSD if you want using it as OS drive.

>chink IP
he is obviously working for the government internet police or whatever they have, of course if does not work on him

BDSM sex toy recs please

Spank me daddy~

>use at least 256GB+ SSD if you want using it as OS drive.
why? windows is liek a 20GB install and ubuntu is less

>hurdur every chinese ip is government agents
Not that user, but Nope, I don't work for government and it still doesn't work for me, you fucking filthy low IQ idiotic retarded degenerated homosexual honky ^_^

I lost count how many times I've repeated such "conversation", but you can keep spamming this idiotic trash see if it works, because it clearly doesn't work ^皿^

Attached: A Chinese 50cent agent.jpg (640x427, 51K)

>expecting braindead americans to know anything about foreign countries
they don't even know about their own country why would they know about yours

Every chink that manages to post on Jow Forums are not affected by the firewall you retard

sure you dont

to clarify the issue im having is more i think with the drive being throttled by trying to run windows and install games etc than the drive not being fast enough

when i was in china i had to use a vpn because google captcha didnt work properly, but no other issues

1. OS drive always requires spare spaces to function, especially to function efficiently.
2. You will definitely require and install many different apps, updates...etc in future. You might also want to install some games on it sometime. These all require spare spaces.

So bigger is always nicer. Nevertheless the choice is still up to you.

1. is 40GB not enough for that?
2. I already have another HDD though, i would just install them on that