TOO LABTOPS!!!!

How will us men recover from this own?

Attached: two.png (616x399, 49K)

why are women such bad liars?

Women are the worst. They always end up turning their computers into fashion accessories.

probably she meant
>astrology work
and
>cheating work

You should feel bad for making this thread.
Sage.

And then every body clapped

Women are entirely superficial and everything in their life is a fashion accessory including their family

Whores will brand themselves as anything for male attention.

Attached: 1245435142.png (1213x759, 981K)

why would she need 2 computers for this?

using this argument in a board with daily mechanical keyboard, horology and riced desktop threads

Attached: david-hasselhoff-thumbs-up.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Literally looks like a mini version of a Jow Forums battlestation.

anyone that has a station like that is closet.

Because both fields crunch a metric fuckton of data you cheese faced penis fish.

No one sane uses a laptop for that.

>astronomy
>stem
lol, dumb cunt

the most aware post here

people literally going apeshit at each other over typefaces yesterday

You do if you want to carry it around with you. Which is why she carries two you gooch grease guzzling goat groper.

but isnt it better to do it with a really powerful computer and not some shitty laptop that you bring on to an airplane?

What the fuck do you think the “S” stands for spunk junkie?

Why don't just have one server and one laptop?

JUST

Attached: whoreshub.png (679x859, 104K)

why not just ssh into a more powerful machine when she needs to use its resources remotely?

Of course it is you fucking mong. If you’ve got access to one. If it’s undergrad work that’s the best you’re going to get. You’re either being intentional stupid — and a complete cunt by asking this as a question — or the congealed wad of jism you use for a brain is starting to dry out.

Pussy smasher?

>implying 32gb is enough

If your job doesn't require 128gb of ram, it is not a REAL JOB.

more like one is for shit-posting on twitter, the other is for shit-posting everywhere else.

So is there any substantial usable code in any of these repos?

tfw it looks better than most Jow Forumstards' github.

WOW! Why didn’t I think of that? You must be t3h 1337 haX0r! Because you might not have access to that class of machine you stick of greasy fuck.

>If you’ve got access to one
>job or edu
>doesn't provide you one

What? Even the most shitty chink company I have worked with at least gave 64gb server to work with.

I got stopped with the three laptops I travel with but didn't make a Twitter/IG post about it. I explained to the TSA what they were for and they sent me on my way.

ok