Magic image

what is this magic?

Attached: 1542750145983.jpg (2704x3500, 3.18M)

What's magic about it?

install gentoo

how it magically makes my wiener go up and not go back down.
Please call a doctor, I've been like this for hours.

Gently stroke it up and down.

That's definitely a sickness.
A shitty no taste image like that shouldn't be having that affect.

Attached: 1535077467803.png (525x512, 326K)

od I wish that were me

Not even that good. Also this is a blue board and us civil folk are on NoFap don't tempt us.

That's me on the left

*effect

YIKES I'm literally cringing irl at your grammar

Sakimican is unironically worse than Shadman, fucking hideous.

Yeah you might be a homo

nofap is a trademarked business
you should really look into who owns your hobbies

Please user, it's november...

What do girls smell like?

Just download the sakimichan tutorials and use the grayscale for values then color meme method like just about every other digital artist is using to trick people into thinking you're talented.

i relapsed into a Masturbation frenzy. Thanks for breaking my 2 month nofap run fagot

Attached: 252850.jpg (509x339, 18K)

Masturbation is healthy faggot, don't fall for Jewish tricks on that BS nofap

>business
>hobby
NoFap is neither. The act of not wasting your life force is ancient.

Chill out brother. Shut off all media devices, eat a nutritious meal, get some water and sleep. Don't turn this relapse into a binge.

nofap is definitely a trademarked business, even if the propaganda you ate makes you think it's a community movement

how is nofap a business? isn't it literally just not masturbating? Am I supposed to pay anyone for this?

you fucking blue pilled retard. how do you not know that world's government uses sewage systems and garbage dumps as a way to harvest and experiment on large volumes of unique DNA by scraping semen from used tissues? black market clone experiments pay big bucks for it and the government sells it to them! fucking research this shit i just made up man damn

Isn't her art just traced shit?