AAAAAAHHHHH HOW DO YOU GUYS DEAL WITH CARPOOL TUNNEL SYNDROME?

AAAAAAHHHHH HOW DO YOU GUYS DEAL WITH CARPOOL TUNNEL SYNDROME?

Attached: 1535305863649.jpg (633x758, 67K)

chop off your hands

I don't get that. :^)

Drive alone and don't go into tunnels obviously

By doing things that won't give me carpool tunnel syndrome. Sitting in front of a computer or being on your phone all day is terrible for you.

Strength training to prevent limp faggot wrists that get easily injured.

I don't own a car

or a pool

>carpool tunnel

Should have learned vim

that's really not relevant to the issue, it has to deal with pressure applied when moving digits rather than any kind of issues with strength

I have never done any training. My wrists are soft and flexible, perfect for a programmer.

By having a real job in the trades instead of sitting in an (((office))) like a female

>i am big low iq man lift the heavy thing

Attached: 3b6.jpg (353x400, 18K)

I used to touch type in colemak but my coworkers bullied me for being an autist so I switched back to qwerty. 3 months later my pinkie and ring finger were totally numb. Had to get surgery. True story.

I think you're just a broken human being, no one normal has this issue.

Wear wrist braces at night while you sleep, and not during the day. If you are like me, you end up sleeping with your wrists twisted in some odd position that just makes things worse. Wearing braces at night got rid of my symptoms.

>Step one: Minimize stress to your hands.
Get a nice big ergo trackball, yeah it's a fucking trackball but now you're not moving your wrists. Get a compact keyboard (think 60%) with light as hell switches (Gateron Clears are pretty much the lightest you can get). The reduced movement and stress on your fingers will help.

>Step 2: Fix your posture
Head support, proper chair, aligned monitors, etc. Take a look at the ikea markus for a good cheap chair.

>Ikea Markus

Get a compression bandage for your wrist and wear it. Take anti-inflammatories.

This is bad advice. A trackball gave me carpal tunnel. Get a vertical mouse.

>A trackball gave me carpal tunnel
I went trackball after getting carpal tunnel and it made it worse, agreed.

As a belgian I think this is a very good idea

>This is bad advice. A trackball gave me carpal tunnel. Get a vertical mouse.
>I went trackball after getting carpal tunnel and it made it worse, agreed.
I went trackball after getting carpal tunnel and it made it worse, agreed.
i got an mx ergo and gave me fucking tendinitis as well fuck my life, still painful after 6+ months of not using it

Voice recognition