This is an unabashed statement, from a technology company...

This is an unabashed statement, from a technology company, that "diversity" (read: nepotism) is more important to Mozilla than actually making a good piece of software.

Ten years ago this would have gotten Mozilla laughed off the internet, even by people who were left-wing of the day.
Why is this cancerous mindset suddenly acceptable? Why the fuck is it spreading?

Will you continue to support Mozilla as they clearly announce politics is more important to them than results and making a good product?

Attached: pozilla meritocracy.png (1352x1448, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s going to be increasingly necessary to use non GUI web browsers

Yes because while technology will advance forward, politics may regress, and supporting good politics is important to me.

>while technology will advance forward
Technology can easily go backwards, especially when the people at the helm are happy to say they don't prioritize results first and foremost.

S

Nope. Mozilla is going to only get qorse from now on. They are announcing that quality is no longer important.

>supporting good politics is important to me.
If you consider this good politics, you are a prime shining example showcasing why democracy is not a good idea. Retards shouldn't have a voice.

I agree, let's ban Jow Forums.

>inclusive diverse INCLUSIVE DIVERSE
>everyone ends up being white people anyway
It's just an excuse to be able to hire friends and relatives fresh out of school no matter their level of skill at the job

*yawn*

Attached: Screen Shot.png (1694x1185, 712K)

Attached: 762.jpg (294x313, 20K)

That's four results across two months.
So you're saying we aren't ever allowed to discuss the same image more than once?
Why do you not want this discussed?

Nice samefag. But it really doesn't matter because Jow Forums doesn't stand up for privacy like it used to Imagine being this mad at Jow Forums that you think making the same post would stop the outrage from spreading. It's almost as if you are a censorship Nazi who can't stand opposition.
Exactly, that user is retarded attention seeker.

Nice samefag.

Instead of crying about it day after day, why doesn't Jow Forums make their own web browser? Could it be that you're all 70 IQ animals incapable of even writing hello world in Javascript ?

Attached: raging conservative indeed.png (539x675, 214K)

Continue trying to obfuscate discussion by all means. Not sure what motivation you have to be shitposting this thread.

Attached: faggot.png (711x455, 44K)

Well for a start I'm not "Jow Forums", retard.
Not everyone who dislikes a tech company literally saying they take issue with meritocracy browses Jow Forums on a daily basis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy

Why do you have anti-Jow Forums shitpost images on hand anyway?

>That's four results across two months.

Attached: Screen Shot.png (1911x3542, 2.59M)

That's not threads retard, that's post replies. Holy shit you are dumb.

Attached: zz.png (1190x906, 178K)

The Jow Forumsyp is immunized against all dangers. One may call him a halfwit, parasite, tool, underage, it all runs off him like his own droll. But call him a Jow Forumstard and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'"

Is that a requirement you just made up?

Attached: 1537502839774.jpg (350x432, 35K)

It seems like you didn't actually read the post before copy+pasting the reply to it from your resetera discord server.

Continue trying to obfuscate discussion by all means. Not sure what motivation you have to be shitposting this thread.

Attached: Annotation 2018-11-20 195438.png (374x144, 12K)

No? The original post was only threads, meaning the discussion was clearly about threads, not posts.
That's even more ridiculous if you want to claim that an image being used over the entirety of Jow Forums threads is oversaturation.
Again, why are you shitposting this thread? Why do you want to stop discussion of the fact Mozilla now prioritizes politics over good coders and product quality? Answer.

Why do you want to talk about politics on a technology board?

Attached: polcakes.jpg (815x897, 270K)

I'm talking about a technology company prioritizing politics over a quality product and asking if Jow Forums is going to support this, which is directly on-topic to the board.
So why are you shitposting this thread? What's your motivation? Answer instead of replying with a question.

>gets assblasted over being called out
Why are you """"people"""" such dickless cowards outside your safe space? Isn't it OK to be alt-right?

So you're main topic of discussion is about politics. Got it.

>So you're main topic of discussion is about politics
Incorrect. I'm talking about a technology company prioritizing politics over a quality product and asking if Jow Forums is going to support this, which is directly on-topic to the board.

Where's the answer to the question? Why are you evading giving an answer for why you're shitposting this thread?

>Incorrect. I'm talking about a technology company prioritizing politics over a quality
lel, these threads always turn into Jow Forums circle jerks. You're not fooling anyone.

I don't care what you think it will turn into.
It's ontopic.
If you care so much about ontopic discussion on Jow Forums, you've spent the last thirty minutes or so deliberately shitposting offtopic in an ontopic thread.
So that can't be your actual motivation for shitposting here.

So:
>Where's the answer to the question? Why are you evading giving an answer for why you're shitposting this thread?

Attached: 1514454196896.jpg (600x611, 40K)

Yeah of course I'll still use them because their browser is superior and I'm not going to cuck myself over ideological wars waged by fucking idiots on both sides.
When their product sucks I'll stop using it. OP is a pathetic fucking trannie that should leave modern society and join a cult, you'll feel right at home.

So basically, you admit you're a Resetera visitor who unironically supports Mozilla's decision to prioritize politics over good software, but you know defending this move would get you laughed out of Jow Forums, so you try and derail instead.

That's stupid, and you are not stupid because you know that is stupid.

I just...want it to end.

Attached: 1328388452718.gif (286x119, 449K)

Attached: dain bramage.png (712x717, 716K)

Nice offtopic posting.

Attached: 631efa7ba71ba8117e758ba905fafe5529778f96afbea93acc780e61ef22556c.gif (378x386, 132K)

And then Jow Forums idiots say they are not obsessed.