COINLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

how long until GPUs drop in price?

Attached: coinholders_forever_and_eternally_btfo.png (672x674, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utCaHjSlED0
coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank fucking god it died. Hope GPU/RAM prices go down with it.

>valuing gayming over a free decentralized currency
sasuga Jow Forums

Is Jow Forums dead?

Attached: 1457581208003.jpg (225x350, 26K)

>"the only reason anyone would want a nice GPU is to play video games!"

Attached: brainlet.jpg (505x567, 32K)

I don't give a fuck how decentralized it is when it's value can be worth 20% as much as it was in January.

It was a fucking bubble that Jow Forums bought into, nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=utCaHjSlED0

Yeah now get out and GPUs are good for 3d modeling and video editing. GPUs for cryptos is fucking stupid.

They already did

I think everyone knew it wasn't being held up organically, the question is if anything illegal was do prop up bitcoin, which probably wasn't.

Bitcoin is more centralized than anything you can think of created by state actors or corporate financial institutions and companies, I really don't understand this decentralized argument,

Theoretical decentralization doesn't mean anything when the exact same principles that allow it theoretical decentralization can in practice lead to a complete centralization as the current Bitcoin financial institutions have done. Bitcoin is literally more centralized than any bank in the world and you talk about decentralization, it's just blows my mind how you drones think and operate.

GPUs are not really used in bitcoin anymore. What you want to see are the other coins (which are even worse, KEK!).

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

>free decentralized currency
It was never going to catch on. It's some very interesting technology with some solid principles behind it, but the usability is absolute shit, and it will continue to be shit without some sort of centralization.

>integrated graphics works just fine 90% of the time, which supports his claim

Attached: Snake_on_Head.gif (500x665, 245K)

It will be higher than ever by May 2019.

proof of stake cryptocurrency WHEN? proof of work based digital currencies are horrible for the environment

it's always fun to see someone talking about decentralization and then go buy coins from coinbase, but having multiple exchanges and such and essentially being your own bank (in that funds can't be frozen or seized) once the coins are in your control is better than our existing banking systems I guess.

>"it'll break 100k by 2020, and I'll be retired at 26"
>"j-just you wait, y-you'll see!"

Attached: 0151.png (434x327, 37K)

retard

I pay for my domain and VPS with bitcoin I buy from people locally.
Coinbase should die.

Attached: .png (1863x828, 32K)

absolutely based

can't believe this brainlet scam was allowed to exist in broad daylight

I had around $3000 worth of coins in my wallet, and I lost it all due to a 99% crash.

I wasted around $700 usd in electricity bills.

FUCK CRYPTO AND FUCK YOU ASSHOLES FRO SHILLING IT.

If you're still holding I've got bad news for you. I've been out, but watching the fall considering picking up more at a certain point.

Kek, I loved hearing all you faggots talk about how you were making a profit with your silly little projections. I knew none of you were actually cashing out.

Attached: 1516128360386.png (1410x1145, 764K)

I bought BTC at about 100$ and sold it at pretty much the peak. My psychology degree wasn't that useless afterall was it?

The board has gotten pretty slow recently.
I think they're almost done killing themselves

Good.

Attached: 1429902960692.gif (512x588, 605K)

good. these fucking cyrptobro retards were spamming their shit over every board for months. i hope they lost everything.

I got 10 btc for a freelance job once, I made some profit. I will not pretend like I sold all of it at exactly 19k, but I got a bit lucky and was smart enough to reduce my crypto holdings over time.

How much cypto are you currently holding?

>Valuing currency over a method you can use to distribute propaganda
Unascended. Absolute puppet.

How could they not see it was a bubble? A bubble literally is called a bubble because of herd mentality and people promoting and pumping something that blew up out of nowhere in the first place.

Yeah, you need a psychology degree to know people are greedy and retarded.

there were two types. the idiots that didn't realize it was a bubble, and the scum bags trying to get more retards to buy into it to inflate the price so they could dump their shit and make money. fuck em all

I doubt anybody was dumb enough to invest too much after it hit 20k. I bought a little just in case it kept blowing up forever, I thought I missed the boat when bitcoin was at $1000 for the first time so I didn't know if I was missing out again.

I hold 10 ether, at this point I am ready to gamble with that small sum a bit.

>how long until GPUs drop in price?
next year

>buying locally grown bitcoin

stupid digital hipster

The cryptomarkets were approaching 1 Trillion in market cap, and now they are a measly 140B, This was a fucking scam, and any sane and rational government would start arresting the ponzi scheme orchestrators.

We should start with Coinbase.com

The extent of the greed and retardation--I had a friend who got rich basically literally overnight and could have potentially been worth millions. But the ratio he cashed out vs kept in crypto was fucking stupid as possible, he wanted to keep it almost all in and get richer and richer. WTF ARE YOU DOING

Speaking of organic growth...serious problems with "normal" people who suddenly get rich. They don't know the first thing about risk/finances/markets in general. They just keep being retarded, but this time, with much more money

when will he kill himself?

he cashed out enough to be at a better place than he was, but far from where he could have been

damn, here's hoping he kills himself from the forever what ifs

You deserved it.

BUY THE DIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>mfw there are people who bought at 10k+ who are ptobably buying now because "if we buy in the dip we can make our money back"
Imagine if you could trade stocks easily without a broker and there was no one wIth experienced advice.
That's basically crypto.

>>Decentralized fiat currency
Why would I ever want that? The entire point of a fiat currency managed by a national bank is that you have a national bank keeping its volatility low so that it's actually usable for trading.

If I wanted actual investments I would just buy stocks, which are actually backed by something, not a fiat currency. The only reason why you use fiat currency is as a low-volatility good that you can actually use to trade for things.

>Bitcoin is more centralized than anything you can think of created by state actors or corporate financial institutions and companies,
nice concpiracy theory, user, it would be a shame if someone asked you to proof it

>I really don't understand this decentralized argument,
you don't seem to understand many things

>Theoretical decentralization doesn't mean anything when the exact same principles that allow it theoretical decentralization can in practice lead to a complete centralization as the current Bitcoin financial institutions have done. Bitcoin is literally more centralized than any bank in the world and you talk about decentralization, it's just blows my mind how you drones think and operate.
just buy some coins from someone, store them on a local device and never trade it in exchanges, what is so hard to understand?

Just buy penny stocks instead. It's safer. Or Tesla stock on margin.

I mean, I bought NVIDIA put options last week, so I shouldn't judge other people for making risky decisions that might pay off.

last year i was kicking myself in the ass pretty hard. back in 2014, i had an opportunity to join an ethereum startup. pay was $150,000K/year in ethereum. it was like $1/coin back then. if i had taken the gig for 2 years and sold at peak, i would have made $330 million.
oops.

Attached: e.png (1200x1955, 77K)

it's not fiat, you fucking inbred mongrel

>implying you can see the future when the peak is
>beating yourself up over a bubble that no one saw coming

>on margin.
>safe
nope

>> Has zero or negative inherent value.
>> Not backed by any physical good.
>> Not a fiat currency.

Attached: headjoke.png (812x732, 8K)

Fiat money has whatever value the government sets it at

nod really

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
"An intrinsically useless object that serves as a medium of exchange[6] (also known as fiduciary money.)[7]"

Good, at least it doesn't do this rollercoaster shit with the value. Look I don't like jews either but we crypto isn't replacing anything with that kind of instability.

Okay, sure, by that definition bitcoin is strictly worse than fiat money, since instead of government backing, it has zero backing.

I am not a hige fan of crypto, but the problem in theory is that you assign a $ value to let's say a bitcoin.
The end goal is for crypto to be an independant currency, of course it's still very small, but the logic should go from 0.1btc = 400$ = 400 loaves of bread to 0.1btc = 400 loaves of bread.
If people accepted it as the world currency it could become stable as a means of exchanging goods. Do I think it will happen? probably not, but assigning a $ value to it still goes against the idea.

I have no problem with it becoming a currency instead of a commodity that's value goes up and down and has bubbles like this where alot of people bought in late and lost their shit.

my problem with it has always been the guys who buy and hodl and are counting on becoming rich and powerful when it becomes used worldwide...and they had nothing to do with creating it or doing anything to add value to the world. it's just such a weird concept.

Exactly, those who are not really smart and understand the market, which are the majority of people, are gonna get fucked as we saw with the bit connect thing.

Cryptocurrency isn't an object, in most cases.

With the way Paypal and other liberal payment methods have been dealing with conservatives, it's only a matter of time before some other form of payment gains traction. Might not be crypto but something has to come out.

I think in practice cryptos are only a commodity, personally I don't think it will ever become a world currency. And even if some crypto coin did, it is unlikely it would be btc let's say. There are tons of coins, and tons of new coins will be created.
From the point of view of someone who strongly believes in btc, a person who bought 10 btc for 10k $ and now btc is at around 4.4k $ did not lose anything. Because that idealist already believes that soon btc will be the dominant unit of value, not the USD.
I guess what I am trying to say is, that from his perspective it's only a commodity if you measure it in USD, which he would object to. In his view the USD is a commodity.

>2019 - 2 months
>not realizing that crypto has degraded to nothing more than pump and dump schemes
>not realizing that it was pump and dump from Day 1

Nah, at day 1 it was a way for honest men to buy drugs online.

>when the diversity hires pay off

Attached: 2018-11-21 08.18.04.png (341x149, 9K)

In OOP it is.

>From the point of view of someone who strongly believes in btc, a person who bought 10 btc for 10k $ and now btc is at around 4.4k $ did not lose anything. Because that idealist already believes that soon btc will be the dominant unit of value, not the USD.
Wow, you're retarded then.

ABSOLUTE STATE OF FIATFAGS
Gold standard brought back when?

Attached: Screenshot_20181121-074550_Browser.png (720x1280, 140K)

I made it very clear, that this is not my way of thinking. But only because BTC will not become a world currency.

brokers are professional shit-eaters and you're a retard for actually buying what they're selling

Its not dead though...

>dolla dolla bill yo!

Just a temporary dip! It's a buy opportunity!

Attached: スクリーンショット 2018-11-21 15.47.20.png (1012x460, 64K)