This laptop has a larger processor

>this laptop has a larger processor

Attached: 220px-Salesperson_at_Best_Buy_demonstrating_Apple_IPad[1].jpg (220x221, 16K)

> This man has a bigger dick.
Can anyone photoshop a picture of the man holding the tablet with a picture of the man?
I can't into photoshop.

So this is the power of the BBC

How much extra is it for you to fuck my wife?

dumb negroid, that is a tablet

There is literally nothing wrong with buying consumer electronics at best buy.

These people literally bullshit their way

>The absolute state of Jow Forums

nigger. get away from me, you smelly big lipped beast

Attached: 1424470703998.jpg (500x375, 26K)

buying? no. asking ANYONE there for advice? fucking everything wrong with that

It could, do you know the die size of every CPU in a laptop at Bestbuy?

Attached: Image_04S.jpg (1100x619, 136K)

I recently quit Best Buy because of this very reason. I study CS in college, I am very knowledgeable when it comes to PC architecture and various software, and was TRAINED to work this very position, Computing Sales, at BBY. I applied for this position and got this position. I thought I could use my knowledge on the job. Nope, its all basic shit because customers are retarded. Old fucks cant wrap their heads around the fact that modern laptops don't include CD ROM players. Then management proceeds to throw me in the vehicle department, router department, camera department and sometimes home theater. That shit wasn't what I signed up for. I tried learning how to sell these products etc, but if you literally do not give any shits about car installs or meme TVs, you will not get good at all. Of course I had many upset customers because I obviously didn't know shit about that stuff. I quit after the management continued to do this shit. Got to the point that they threw me in these departments several times a day. Half the time people get upset at BBY workers, it isn't their fault, its because BBY corporate is a money hungry, selfish, shitty shitty company. Sell sell sell is their motto. For a company that boasts about their apparent "care" and "knowledgeable workforce" and try to say you should have fun on the job, it is the total opposite. Fuck best buy.

based and redpilled

>Got to the point that they threw me in these departments several times a day
I recently quit my job for much of the same reason.
Seriously, fuck retail

Attached: 220px-Salesperson_at_Best_Buy_demonstrating_Apple_IPad[2].png (220x221, 100K)

That's great and all, but if you could sell a few more apps today that would be greeaat. Oh and while your at it, make sure to get them onto a GSP plan.
Working inventory there was fun "Why's your pic time down? Oh hey can you cover for first shift AP's break, then seconds shift's brake, then second shift's lunch?. Oh also you by law have to take a lunch, and no one is going to properly make the pick while you do this. Did we mention this will still reflect on your pick times?"

>"That's great and all, but if you could sell a few more apps today that would be greeaat. Oh and while your at it, make sure to get them onto a GSP plan. "

Never heard more real shit in my life. I had a really hard time trying to explain the benefits of GSP to old people (the only retards who buy that shit) when its free and easy to remove most viruses, easy to install programs, etc. Most useless shit ever. Credit cards apps also bullshit. So many catches, they're so hyped up to find that 80% of the time the customer cant have one because bad credit or other reasons. Just pure autism. There were other reasons I quit other than just shitty work but I don't think I need to share that stuff. Sorry for ranting, I just hate BBY.

If you weren't retarded you would have a real job lmao

>lol they work in a job tht I think is dumb!!! i am so much beder because i told user he is redarded!! for working at best buy!!!

What sort of job should a college sophomore have by your standards?

Attached: 1542194215838.png (500x482, 65K)

Clearly a freshly mowed lawn and a social security check.

Thank you user

Well, this is basically how FX processors were actually selling.
>EIGHT CORE FOUR GIGAHURTZ UNLOCKED FOR CHEAP.
They were indeed okay at the time for the price (after the price cuts), but most people bought them for the high clock speeds and the amount of cores.

I'm a full stack engineer and I dropped out of high school. You have no excuse.

DON'T FORGET THOSE GODAMN FUCKING IHA LEADS ANNONNYNONON
AWAWAGHAUAWHDUIAWHBFUIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1542060038165.jpg (720x720, 75K)