Get out americans

get out americans.

we don't like your ships.

Attached: ffffff.jpg (308x178, 12K)

dumb chinaman

Ha those fuckers are staying there til the day you die

this

CHING CHONG BING DONG NIP NIP TING RONG ZING BING CHONG IPHONE CHONG CHING!!!!

Attached: 5003763B-7661-4FFC-913F-B7C4FFCE29C4.jpg (427x489, 39K)

No one cares cuck.

Attached: jew peg.jpg (680x609, 207K)

And do things like what they did in Japan? You Japs are based as fuck.

Attached: 1540100012388.jpg (396x396, 34K)

> implying posting here will affect foreign policy of the US

We protect you, we control you, we own you

fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.

>how to spot a mainland Chinese

Attached: 1537494990301.jpg (1996x2262, 271K)

usa ships are the only reason your country exists. Mao was going to push your guys' shit in.

fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.fuck you americans.

Just die in a tsunami. no cares about twinks.

>Island chinks vs Land chinks

Attached: toriyama.jpg (799x399, 58K)

Let’s not get hasty here

Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.

Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.

Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.Fuck you Americans.

态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1505053813691.jpg (492x492, 126K)

*inhales*
男孩儿

*slurrrp*
Ok then

Attached: 1532305106732.gif (387x285, 388K)

Attached: egast.jpg (3508x2480, 802K)

Fuck you Americans.

*sluurrrrpppppp*

Attached: 1517724716584.png (778x882, 716K)

>My new ringtone.

What happened? did someone get raped by a Amerimutt or something? i know it happened in japan before.

Yes I fucked his mother

Attached: 1499694825784.png (699x733, 355K)

why is it so easy to fuck Taiwanese girls?

Attached: 1539725901536s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Attached: Kobold pirates-1024.gif (1024x768, 353K)

taiwan belongs to china
go back to your yellow country, fag

THIS
btw 90% of chinese are mutt

Attached: yep you're going in the cringe compilation.jpg (640x432, 62K)

Get out Americans. You are not welcome here.

We do not like your ships.

fuck you americans

we do not like you

you are not welcome here

I just had a realization:
apparently Jow Forums itself isn't blocked in china but Captcha is, so in order for chinamen to post they need to buy passu.
what if Hiro starts trying to pander to the Chinese market like pretty much everyone has been doing lately and this site gets flooded by chinks?

ching chong

fuck you americans

Well op here is a Taiwanese, their internet isn't censored, therefore they can pass reCAPTCHA without any obstacle. I am a mainland Chinese, only have to pay 3 dollars/month to rent a vps and deploy proxy. So your concern is pretty based to be honest.

Attached: 1541646087175.png (1176x1080, 533K)

fuck you americans

Fuck you Americans.

my sworn enemy....

Attached: trump-vs-china-780x439.jpg (880x530, 155K)

Fuck you Americans.

just to confirm what i already know, that whole thing about the string "Tiananmen Square Massacre" instantly shutting of any Chinese person's internet is complete bullshit right?
also please don't replace the USA as the world leading superpower i heard mandarin is an incredibly hard to learn language

Tell your papa to mind his business

Fuck you Americans.

steer us into other ships

brought to you by trend micro

It's more like a game of cat and mouse. Hackers in China will always create approaches to penetrate the GFW, which serve as shorthand for 'great fire wall', and the government will continue their endeavor to prevent Chinese citizen from accessing 'the Internet'. Only at present hackers are taking the lead. As for me, I am just an autistic Chinese faggot who comes to bant to seek recognition, can't help you with the superpower stuff. Sorry, German user there.

Attached: 1541428739680.jpg (400x400, 23K)

fuck you, Señior Chang

Attached: 9271689949_26d9d9fce7_z.jpg (427x640, 162K)

do you know what happend to wa11ed.city? It seems to be down, did the government shut it down or something?

Fuck you Americans.

Don't know what are you talking about. One thing I can assure you is that the east of China is pretty prosperous, definitely safer than Paris.

Fuck you Americans.

>wa11ed.city
Wait, just found out it's a site. Never went to there. Sorry, can't help. Guess I am pretty bias too...

it was a chinese imageboard where from what i understand people shared knowledge about technology and bypassing the great firewall but both the clearnet and .onion sites seem to be dead

Well they mainly use github now.

Fuck you Americans.

SEETHING

Well, stay safe chinanon.
You surely are rare kind

Fuck you Americans.

can i get a quick rundown on the historical and geopolitical background that makes Taiwan is so incredibly buttblasted about america?

none, like not at all
they should have sucked mutt dick even harder

Fuck you Americans.

Well, America once supported KMT to fight against communist party of China from 1946 to 1949. Because KMT is basically made up of a bunch of based faggots, they lost the battle and 'retreated' to Taiwan. Ever since then Taiwanese live under the shadow of both China and America. And currently because China and America have an ongoing trade war, Taiwan becomes a hot spot once again. My fellow countryman here maybe fear that once American battle ship visits Taiwan, his hometown will become battlefield., therefore the butt hurt.

Attached: 1539026852265.png (680x722, 186K)

Kek

Or maybe he is a proxy Chinese troll like me. Because many of the Taiwanese I know about is pretty pro America and Japan. To be honest I consider them based.

unknown 闭嘴吧 你哪一国的,你个幽灵讲话有人会信吗?

Fuck you Americans.

Fuck you Americans.

such beautiful butthurt. guve me more, pls

hello mr china