Are you respected by your colleagues for your IT-related accomplishments at your workplace?

Are you respected by your colleagues for your IT-related accomplishments at your workplace?

Attached: 7895679954.jpg (1200x800, 242K)

Yes. I'm still a loser though.

Whoa, it's that dude that founded reddit.

no i automated a lot of peoples workloads so they either got laid off or have to do actual work at the company now

my cousin got me an it job, I got promoted and he's still on the helpdesk, He was the only person I liked in the office.
He won't talk to me anymore

Yea, they say I'm a guru and shit. Sometimes annoying, sometimes not. I get asked a lot of questions.

>>code monkey putting text and rectangles on the screen
>>accomplishments

Nigga, I clean toilets for a living, what do you think?

People don't appreciate your kind enough

Apparently enough to leave the other wage slaves in silent awe.

Yes because being adequate at Microsoft Office is an achievement and a skill at my office

Thank you for your service, I appreciate cleaners in company I work more than upper management.
At least when you decide to clean shit, the end result tends to be better not worse.

Now I'm curious how Moot fared at Google.

This is my experience. Most of my friends (including me) are in college. And every other day they have some programming related question where the answer is one google search away

Attached: image.jpg (300x122, 28K)

Maybe? I just got reorged for the second time in like two months and thought I was maybe being shuffled out of the way or traded away to some other group like a pack of cigarettes in prison, but somehow I'm now being assigned to architect our next generation internal technology platform. Nothing has actually happened yet, so this could all be some massive ruse, but I just don't feel like I understand WTF is happening with my career.

The Google founder uses a Thinkpad, nice.

Sucks to suck, I guess.

>Are you respected by your colleagues
Hahaha! No. That's why I'm here with all the other losers.

>Looking for approval in other people
Damm, what a cuck

I neither have a job nor any accomplishments.

Attached: 1538974660761.jpg (900x900, 40K)

I'm 3 months into a (((coding bootcamp))) and my colleagues still have trouble understanding loops. I am basically a god to them.
I don't have any tech accomplishments though, I'm dumb as shit and an underachiever.

How is that your fault?

are you?

I had forgotten about how Moot was so beautiful, thank you.

lmao

That's not moot.

>not pretending to be ignorant on everything so no one bothers you with questions

Attached: 1539202486983.jpg (357x384, 30K)