Wheres the YT replys gone?

In the old times I remember how much I was interacting with people in the youtube comment section, it was fun and it was a big if not the biggest thing I liked about youtube.

Today, I keep giving feedbacks/comments just like before, but people dont reply(or they dont see my comments).
The notifications now are always 0, its quiet as a graveyard.

I was wondering, do you guys gave the same problem? or is it only me?

Attached: 15027653.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FufxQKCgPL4
youtube.com/watch?v=zoIwKtVwCQM
youtube.com/watch?v=aCpiaYshXNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's basically reddit, only le witty jokes get replies and upvotes
Or you comment on ever video ever like Justin Y.

God I hate that faggot

Insult India, and watch the replies come in u bitch motherfuker.

Its not that, my comments are pretty fucking funny and/or controversial, provoking.

Thats why I had tons of replies (before)

Attached: 1538653473468.jpg (1080x1075, 1.23M)

Iunno I comment on youtube but I don't really bother reading replys most of the time

Zoomers ruined everything

Isnt shadowbanning has something to do with it?

nah I noticed this too. I made a new google account and started to see replys again. I think they shadow ban people for having the wrong opinion

Why remove proper threads?
More importantly, why remove user mentions?

Go to a newly released video from T-series and reply insulting their country. If you get replies you are good.

tons of pewdiepie nutsuckers do it, so your comment will be buried forever.

also, the shadowbanning bans you in certain regions. so you could be banned in 90% places but still get some replys from shithole places. faggot

Attached: 2332234243423.jpg (200x200, 12K)

nice conspiracy theory you got there bro

Are you going to post this every day now?

Not op but that makes sense.
Noticed it too, may try a new account later but at this point i may as well just drop shittube.

Its a decade old account, happened to a friend's facepoop artist account too, so i rather move on.

Attached: original.gif (500x375, 371K)

Why on earth would anyone use youtube comment section?
I have no idea is any of my comments visible to anyone, I dont understand the algorithm that decides what anyone sees.

Thanks my negro!

Attached: 1537131930365.jpg (600x600, 70K)

I cant! im with your mom for a romantic vecation....................if you know what I mean... son.

Attached: 32436452625.jpg (575x474, 23K)

>why on earth would people want to comunicate with others
Did some friends on the comment section in the past. Actual friends that later did a forum and used to chat a lot.

Nowadays some streams and radio channels are running 24/7 with the same people posting daily, from anime and games to actual biologists and scientist showing their investigations in real time.

if you have only experienced the surface of something you have literally no word on the matter.

>Why on earth would anyone use youtube comment section?

Communication?

>if you have only experienced the surface of something you have literally no word on the matter.
It's widely accepted fact that youtube comments is the lowest quality trash on the internet.
Any youtuber that is interested in facilitating discussion starts up a subreddit for people to discuss in. The only reason they tell people to comment is because highly commented videos are favored by the mysterious youtube algorithm

Attached: 34634656737.jpg (309x163, 7K)

t.. only watch gameplays and mainstream shit

Remember video replies? Aw yeah nigga
10 part anime episodes in 360p if you were lucky

I have noticed maybe a 50% reduction in replies but I think I am commenting less.
I watch lots of obscure music (>10k views) on youtube so occasionally I get replies on those if I said something other than the song is good.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=FufxQKCgPL4

>reply girls
They are called "Reacts" now.

>(>10k views)
listening to music on your job? where the hell u work? amigo

Im a CS student. Start work programming after I graduate in January. When you work at a computer it is easy to alt tab and pick a song I don't recognize.

I just listen to a lot of music.
youtube.com/watch?v=zoIwKtVwCQM

thats pretty dope, I like this kind of shit. thanks

back to you, thats what I was listening now:
youtube.com/watch?v=aCpiaYshXNY