Stop using Microsoft Windows

Stop using Microsoft Windows.

Attached: varg3.jpg (460x452, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWQkwl9ShkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no thanks i like being productive

Install the commandline devuan oldstable and then put i3 on top of it if you want productivity.

But I'm using macOS.

When there's another OS that suits my needs I will, but until then it's Windows or Mac, and I'm not a fan of MacOS, or Apple's hardware options.

but what about my videogames

is that a joke, i cant tell

>productive
>continuous expensive background processes
pick one (1)

Never should of stopped here

Attached: 1535920292213.jpg (734x729, 91K)

No. LinCoChold is shit, and macOS doesn't run on my laptop without plugging in a bunch of external hardware for shit like sound and networking. Windows is the best option for my use case, especially since I enjoy vidya while I'm working the overnight shift at the hospital and don't have any patients for hours at a time.

Vargposter PLS go.

macOS is pretty decent once you get used to it because it's basically the best of both worlds; *nix cli tools and commercial software running natively. The downside is that you basically HAVE to get a mac made prior to 2013 if you don't want to be stuck with soldered in hardware.

is 2011 usable in 2018?
also can you upgrade the cpu?

Varg uses Windows. But yes, Windows is for retards.

If you get a decent mac pro dual xeon desktop, you really won't need to. With I don't know of any applel computers where you can upgrade the base CPU to anything better than what it comes with. I mean, *technically* you can upgrade the soldered hardware yourself, like if you bought a model that has an i5 and 4gb RAM but there's an i7 and 8-16gb model available, you *could* replace the i5 with an i7 and upgrade the RAM if you know what you're doing, but I wouldn't bother. Too much risk for how expensive the hardware is. You're better off just buying the i7 model to begin with. The key to owning a Mac is that they hold value for fucking ever. I just sold my macbook air (13", 2013 i5 version) for $750. If not for the fact that I sold it to go back to Windows for gaming at work, that would've taken a big ass chunk out of the cost of a new macbook and I would basically be paying about the same amount as a cheap ass Walmart laptop for a new Mac

what laptop do you have now?

It came free with my laptop. I don't think there's anything else tested to work on it that I can install.

Asus Tuf FX705, i7 8750h, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666MHz, 512GB SSD, 1TB 7200RPM HDD, 3GB gtx1060, 17.3" 1920x1080@144Hz matte IPS panel with slim af bezels, and the whole thing doesn't look excessively gaymurrrr

>caring

Vargposting has never made any one do anything

Varg actually uses MacOS

No he doesn't. He has a "gaming" PC.

yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=LWQkwl9ShkY
18:28

Real life isn't a brand war, kid.

Hackintosh desu

I just corrected your incorrect statement ("Varg uses Windows"), don't sperg on me please

How did what you posted contradict what I wrote?

Admittedly, I supposed he had only one computer.

no

If varg were given the fosspill would he use debian or continue using macos?

shure, if there's a stability patch and a compatibility app for linux making it actually usable i would change.
Mail me if this happens .....

>I'm using Macrohard Doors

Nah. I really don't feel like plugging a bunch of extra external hardware into my laptop just to have things like an internet connection and sound.

I'm way ahead of you. I use Q4OS.

Attached: 1542659641829.png (790x593, 71K)

This is my favourite meme combo

Debian on murderfs

I agree

But Varg, you cannot into computers, you're some dumb nord.

>should of
It's "should have," you retarded fuck.

whats the story on this

No, fuck off kid.

It's a meme you retarded newfag

Attached: 1535932548337.jpg (412x387, 40K)

I can't, I have an optimus intel/nvidia gaming laptop.

No it isn't, you stupid shit. He says shouldn't have. Get it right.

Stop using non-Free software.

Attached: stallman_c1.jpg (460x460, 43K)

because he stopped anyone from doing anything?

Shut the fuck up snownigger

LISTEN HERE U PIECE OF SHIT I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF UR FUCKING BS SHITTING UP MY BOARD NOW LEAVE BACK TO WHATEVER FACEBOOK GROUP YOU CAME FROM AND NEVER COME BACK.
FUCK. OFF.

Attached: idontfeelgood.png (476x477, 256K)

This. Windows is still installed on my gaming PC and I hate it but there's no other way to play a lot of games.

I will as soon as I don't require it for work. I work from home and need 3DS Max, Photoshop, Visual Studio (that is on linux now though, right).

And before you say "Just use Blender and Gimp!" I've tried, multiple times. I'm not nearly as productive and end up having to work twice as long. Also converting files can be a bitch that I don't want to deal with.

No, I like Windows.
No bullshit needed to use stuff like Excel and CAD

Fuck off, kid.

Just give up m8

Some journalist reached out to cock.li and the Based & Redpilled Jow Forumsentooman who runs that mail provider crowd sourced the response from Jow Forumstards.