Nice os faggots

Nice os faggots

Attached: IMG_20181121_222314.jpg (1551x1201, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>t. retard

werks 4 me :)

>Pull laptop in a public space
>Turn it on
>Security asks you to leave
>*Sweating hands and heavy breathing*
>Try to explain that this is Linux
>Security guards, tells you to shut up and leave.
Fucking retard, i'm sure he uses Windows

There are 2 possibilities:
1. Your harddrive is attached wrong/broken
2. You set the uuid wrong in your /etc/fstab
Either way the problem is in front of the screen, as usual

Stop using a systemd distribution.
Like, seriously.

I will be installing Devuan on one of my laptops here in the next week or so. If it works well, then I will put it on all machines

Don't get tricked into installing/using Linux by Loonixfags unless you're a developer. Except for you health, nothing in life is more valuable than your time. There are no official statistics but we all know it's true: if we had two samples, a group of Windows users and another group of Linux users, the mean amount of virgins, unemployment and faggots who watch anime would be higher in the Linux group. Don't deny it, we all know it's true and again, I am talking about the general rule because like in every statistic, there are exceptions. Being unsuccessful almost always results in a lack of self confidence. They can't stand the fact that they suck at everything in life so what they'll do is trying to convince you to use Linux because apparently it's safer and easier to use (lmfao). Maybe they're not even aware of it but subconsciously they know that their counterpart is not going to be able to handle Linux. In their subconscious mind, they want their counterpart to come back and say "what were you talking about? Linux is not easy to use, it's a waste of time" so they can call him stupid for it and feel superior to anything/anyone for once in their life. You have to consider it's not really their fault, it's just their brain trying to compensate. We shouldn't be mad at them. This does not apply to developers (actual developers, and most people on this "tech" board aren't developers) because it's understandable if a dev doesn't want to deal with cygwin, mingw, wsl or installing libraries on Windows in the first place. But using Linux as a daily driver it a timesink, so don't fall for the trap.

>using a camera to take a screenshot

Windows doesn't have this problem.

Do you expect anyone to read your autism?

I had some audio issues initially, but it seems to work fine now. Other than that, nothing short of perfect. You will notice longer boot times. Believe it or not, systemd is actually a pretty good init daemon, it just sucks at everything else.

>HURR DURR I'M A DUMB ZOOMER WITH 3SEC ATTENTION SPAN WHO CAN'T READ PAST 2 SENTENCES

>systemD
Now you know why people hate it.
Same happens with turning the PC off.

>pull out gentoo laptop in public space
>fold it open
>shows lock screen after a second
>security raising eyebrows at your fast boot time
>ask Google Assistant on your phone to unlock your PC
>does it
>accused of technical wizardry and asked to leave

>he fell for the debian meme

Attached: 1506346903480s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Looks like a faulty hardware. Works in my machine.

>Nice os faggots
grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm

nice os

Attached: Win10-Blue-Screen-Of-Death.png (784x449, 168K)

ignore this thread

dif user
The importance of Jow Forums ruthlessly kicking the shit out of brainlets is to force them to solve their issue. The people asking shit like OP are jumping into Jow Forums without reading the sticky, showing a lack of respect and planning.
They'll learn or they go to a different hobby, and it should stay that way. Just like you newfriend :)

>all Jow Forums "OG"s must use *nix
nice gatekeeping faggot

>systemd
found ur problem

yes they do. and you make gate keeping sound like a bad thing. I think its time you reconsider your position user

Looks like broken hard disk to me

Are you retarded?

Looks like your using systemd.
Systemd is clearly dogshit and always has been

No u

>Jow Forums ruthlessly kicking the shit out of brainlets
Jow Forums is brainlets, though. brainlets who memorized enough of archwiki and general tech buzzwords to set off some of the most extraordinary instances of dunning-kruger known to man, further exacerbated by hormonal storms of puberty. no sane smart person ever comes here for anything but shitposting.

>Accused of technical wizardry
>Get thrown into a bonfire

yeah true

Install CloverOS

Attached: 2018-11-21-095051_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 573K)

>systemdicks