Man learns C# and develops landing page in 1 month project

woah...
youtu.be/NRiVrZ_8vwA

Attached: Screenshot_20181121-105405.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Sure and we're suppose to believe this, and click on the video... The ads these days...

get off this board

>developer blog

Attached: 8736482047891324.jpg (800x764, 87K)

I just fucking hate how complicated everything is now a days..

>not liking based Devon
He's got infinitely more talent than you three combined. He's got charisma and you knuckleheads are about as charismatic as a fish. Stay jealous, friends.

Attached: pepelmao.jpg (369x366, 24K)

>C#
>Complicated
Get a load of this normie.
He learned fucking C#. This only proves he's marginally smarter then the average person, which is not saying a lot.

ASP.NET is as simple as webapp development can get.

i'm not telling him, i'm telling you

Nice try Devon.
Won't get any views from me.

if it was just c# it would be fine.
> learn Java for 2 years just to see that it has serious flaws and everyone is moving to c# now
and all that shit he was doing just to parse a fucking json and work with a database

>man does incredibly easy task

There's no need to be rude

what's "landing page"?

desu he has pretty cute hair and looks nice

This took the retard a month?

>what's "landing page"?
CIA botnet

Can't stand this faggot lol. He talks so much and says so little. Faggy college goer getting le meme ebin CS degree for le lots of moneyz. I hope the entire fucking Internet blows up, along with faggots like these.

These are the types that ruined the Internet, cocksucking Facebook types. Ye I mad

>currently learning C#
>currently making a landing page
>also using an MX Master
Cease this sorcery at once.

Attached: nervous.png (500x502, 140K)

it's really not much effort to just use nancyfx and shit out some 4 line render methods but whatever, the more learning the better. in my early 20's i would have reee'd hard about this but not so much anymore, welcome to the passage of time

genuinely don't understand why this would be a big deal unless its like "man learns how to use a computer and then develops a landing page in 1 month"
this seems more like a week long project

>JAVA developer learns C#

Nothing to see here folks

facebook is a 1 month job, don't get so surprised, normie. just realize how much superior geeks are and kill yourself

the first page the user sees when visiting www.[your shitty site].com

kys

It's not. The thread is viral marketing.

why would they call it ASPie.NET?

>Man

Attached: b7a.png (1200x848, 308K)

>I month to copy paste tutorials to connect to the DB and output text
Get out

A month?
Am I being baited here, or..? I learned a tiny bit of C# (first language I've attempted to learn, moving into C++ soon enough) but it took me about a week to get a single page website working...

Don't know why people think coding is so difficult, mate of mien showed me python and its a bit of a joke how simple it is. Hoping c++ changes all that.

Attached: 1536989197366.jpg (170x170, 10K)

>Don't know why people think coding is so difficult, mate of mien showed me python and its a bit of a joke how simple it is. Hoping c++ changes all that.
Some people have more aptitude in some skills, it's just the way of life.

This video was filmed over the course of 20 hours, I think he's making an entire site for some school project with ASP.net over the course of a month.

I assume he streams his progress and this vid is a recap of the last 2-3 days.

Cool your jets guys.

I'm not the quickest by any means but I have a generally good grasp on mathematics, as its just logic, you think this is what translates over to coding? I mean everything is heavily referenced thus far and it seems like common sense for the most part.

Its something I've often wondered about, actually. Like i said previously I am not the smartest man by a long shot but I've found that i pick things up quickly in comparison to most, painting, video games, writing, playing an instrument... yet a master of none.

>first page the user sees
oh, I went with sitemap

How do I learn C# quickly then?

Try the Microsoft C# courses on edX

i chuckled

>C#

Attached: 1542820280266.jpg (256x256, 26K)

>that nose

I wonder if he could code his own operating system? He could be the next Linus!

Attached: lin-1024x740.jpg (1024x740, 88K)

>not falling for the Blazor WASM meme

trash

HE IS OKAY LOOKING I WOULD TOUCH HIM

>Don't know why people think coding is so difficult
programming is just a medium to express logic. it's as difficult as you make it.

Start doing CNN/Machine learning and anything remotely complex in algorithms and tell me shit is still easy.

The language means fucking nothing. When I see someone spout nonsense about "oh c/c++ is ez, lol" I automatically assume they're a retard.

i like how every time there's a fast forward there's a shitload of stack exchange

Attached: 1539527740800.gif (540x540, 993K)

Great for web / application programming.