Laptops Similar to XPS15

bought this dumb piece of shit for school last year and it's had more problems than just about any other machine I've owned has had in it's entire life. Going to sell it and get something new. Anyone know of any similar laptops in terms of size, lightness, and performance that don't look like dumb gaymer shit? So far the aero 15 and razer blade don't look too bad, but I have heard both have some build quality issues and I don't want to get burned on another expensive purchase.

Attached: dell-xps-15-9570-hero2.jpg (1600x1200, 194K)

How about a ThinkPad X series computer? Also, being that ultrabooks are essentially rip-offs of Macs, I guess the MacBook Pro might be a tolerable alternative.

not gonna dish out the cash for a MBP but the x1 extreme looks pretty decent, heard it gets shit thermals though.

Posting from an XPS 15, It works fine for me :o

Unironically, MBP bundled with iPad Pro

Is it the XPS15 from 2018? I was planning to buy that one :(
Could you please enlist the problems you found?

MacBook Pro 15 inch. I have the July 2018 refresh and it has been perfect so far

no I got the older one, there seems to be even more problems with the 2018 model though

the keyboard feels awful and I use too many windows programs for the mbp

thanks friend, keep these shitters out the thread I already said I don't want a macbook

Whats wrong with it?

have fun with your piece of garbage dell LMAO, I'm sorry you're poor

many issues, got corrupted ram stick a few months after I bought it, overheats, crunchy speakers which dell ended up replacing, crashing 3d applications to name just a few.
$1400 laptop fagot but you're probably posting from a $40 thinkpad because of muh freedoms

Sucks man, I still have my 9560. Haven't had any problems here.

its too bad there's not lemon law for computers, I think mine came from the factory fucked up

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme
HP EliteBook 1050 G1

Only problem I had with my 9579 is the shit tier WiFi card. Swap it out for an Intel one

Performance laptops are inherently prone to failure cuz too hot & no proper cooling. I bought a shitty 15" ($250) for grad school and it has exceeded my low expectations. MBP are too expensive and have the same failure rates as any other notebook, plus you can't repair them.

Thinkpad X1 Carbon

Had 0 hardware problem for over a year and Linux compatibility is pretty much perfect.

It's the best keyboard you can get in that format, save for the island style keyboards on old Thinkpads.

Weights way less than an MBP, and the screen has way less glare so you can actually work on the go without crawling into dark corners or busting the screen brightness to the max all the time.

I just got mine 2018 recently. dual boot ubuntu and win10, works totally fine

Yeah, my battery died or something and I haven't got the money to replace it yet. I just use my thinkpad now, dell's seem like a garbage brand.

Yoga 920 or ThinkPad x1