These things should be illegal

These things should be illegal.

Attached: every_fucking_page.png (1861x335, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/
outline.com
cnn.com/2018/11/21/health/abortion-surveillance-cdc-2015-bn/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The "accept my shitty cookies" ones should be punishable by death.

easy way to spot trash sellout sites that don't deserve your attention or views

stop going to that site then

muh gdpr

>deserve your views
>implying your views are worth dogshit when you use an adblocker

Block the adblock blocker

>Literally all of them only have the option to accept
Whats the point of the fucking message?

>nu Jow Forums doesn't block scripts by default with ublock origin
shiggy

Because people are stupid and were not aware that sites save cookies so after someone found out he got angry and got the EU to create a law

> block script
> force cache refresh 10 times just because fuck em

No they shouldn't because you chose to use their service. If you don't like it go somewhere else.

Just because you disagree with something doesn't mean it should be illegal you fucking toddler. This is not how the world works.

You should be illegal. You think everything should be free and without ads only for you? Too easy man, but we don't live only with air, people has to eat. So the alternative if you don't want to pay is to have it free but with ads inside. AdBlock is ruining internet as we know it.

People who are trying to jew shekels off the internet have already ruined the internet as we knew it.

i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/

Everytime I see this I just close the window and never use the site again, goodbye.

Attached: 1528577637479.gif (554x400, 46K)

>You think everything should be free and without ads only for you?
Yeah.
>So the alternative if you don't want to pay is to have it free but with ads inside
No, the alternative is I block your shitty ads. If you can't afford to run a website, don't run a website. Don't expect me to subsidize it for you.

GNU IceCat with LibreJS enabled doesn't have these problems.

If you skip TV ads, you're stealing!

>If you can't afford to offer me this service (your job most likely) for free then don't do it.

You sound like a retard, retard.

These days I'm unfortunately finding a lot of the internet unviewable without an ad blocker.

Attached: 1541897891088.jpg (2000x1500, 1.08M)

stop justifying stealing

You're on the wrong site, buddy.

Yeah, owners of these sites should be jailed for stealing your CPU time

>no fucking 1000x notices
>disable adblocker
on the other hand
>"accept cookies"
>"here's the 100 ad networks we send your data to goy"
>"disable your adblock to continue"
>leave and never go back to the site
anyone else in the same boat?

No it shouldn’t be illegal. They have every right to display that on their site as I have every right to block it.

Type cookie you idiot.

I block most js, all ads and don't see any cookie notifications.

Your birth should have been made illegal

And now we have this annoying crap.
Its a pain in the arse

Because the EU law onoy requires ypu know there are cookies and that button is more of an ack.

> WAAAH MOMMY, I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT NOW

Then I feel like they have every right to stop you from using their service.

Just imagine if TVs or TiVo started pulling this crap.

>using internet service with data cap (lol USA)
>click onto innocent-looking website
>no indication anywhere in the link that I will be loading anything other than the content advertised in the link
>page loads
>streaming media advertisements and gallons of tracking scripts are loaded without my consent, effectively stealing a limited resource that I pay for monthly
At the very least there needs to be a warning in a link if it's going to load a page with advertising on it.

>Commercials pause/resume if you leave/return

Attached: 1542639767483.jpg (672x777, 51K)

the new EU law required them give users a choice, to browse their site with or without cookies, but it turned into accept our cookies or fuck off. many sites also hides the actual page where you can choose which advertisement sites to allow cookies from and also require you to register to even access it. web developers are scum, what's new?

>Just because disagree with something doesn't mean it should be illegal
>Prohibition
>Gay marriage illegal
If other people can do it, why can't I? That's just not fair. There are also probably more examples demonstrating that it is, in fact, how it works.

And I have every right to work around them stopping me from using their service. Your move, Tom.

Absolutely, but enforcing that is impossible. Netflix apparently does the same by banning certain countries from accessing media, but people use VPNs and there are too many to keep playing whack a mole with.

>require you to register to even access it
Never seen that,what site does it because I'm pretty sure they can't do that

>but people use VPNs

Just make VPNs illegal.

make the ads noncancerous and i will allow you to show them to me

of course this will never happen. web devs haven't even figured out that no one likes autoplaying videos.

Let’s bypass the argument of Tor and bridges, and skip to the end. Eventually, encrypted traffic would have to be made illegal for this to work.

outline.com

Take any URL to any news article, and prepend it with outline.com/

e.g. outline.com/cnn.com/2018/11/21/health/abortion-surveillance-cdc-2015-bn/index.html

Now you wont give ad revenue, it looks 100 times better, works on mobile devices, and you get a smaller link.

I'm not going to buy anything from the advertisers anyway, so why not block the ads?

tumblr

>he doesn't understand how linking works

Absolutely retarded.

You accept by visiting the website. You can decline by closing it.

pinterest

>the alternative if you don't want to pay is to have it free but with ads inside
The other alternative is you don't give me the service.
Is the idea of mutually beneficial trade really so foreign to webshits?

>Just make VPNs illegal.
Wow, that is one of the most retarded things I have ever heard.
Yeah, let's just make something used by just about every company illegal.

Same here, if a website is THAT reliant on shoveling poop onto my computer then it's trash not worth visiting.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (396x398, 34K)

You sound like a communist. If you can't understand that you don't deserve free money from people, I'm baffled that you are even capable of breathing.

It's way easier to just mash on the hyperlink with my fat, greasy American thumb, tho

>AdBlock is ruining internet as we know it
malware/inconvenience ads are ruining the internet

adblocking users are merely helping themselves and site owners just want their shekels

lole u fell for my epic b8 xD

if you want to feed yourself from "hot singles in your area may win you a free ipad using a simple trick ornitologists don't want you to know about" ads, then you deserve to starve to death

Until the year 2000 or so, everything was free.
There was a huge outcry when websites starting asking for 'membership' fees.

I simply disabled my ad blocker since it was just a waste of RAM. uMatrix is good enough for me.

>sometimes we do to
>we do to
>do to
>to

>we do to
OP you should do them a favor and turn it off, they couldn't even afford elementary school.

What did you do to your keyboard?

It's a good way to detect shit sites which should be avoided/added to blacklist inmediately.