Give me 1, *ONE* good reason why you don't brew your own beer and evade nanny state sin taxes and regulations

Give me 1, *ONE* good reason why you don't brew your own beer and evade nanny state sin taxes and regulations.
Also living off the grid thread

Attached: brewery.jpg (3024x3116, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brauweltinternational.com/pdf/BRAUWELTInternational_1_2004_hopsteiner.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alcohol is poison.

The liquid jew to pacify the masses.

Woman detected
Alcohol is part of the reason humanity ditched the nomadic lifestyle and started doing agriculture.
If it wasn't for alcohol we'd still be hunting in loin cloths with pointy sticks

Attached: alcohol.jpg (1279x960, 140K)

Fuck yeah cunt
I make my own beer
brew in a bag style and sometimes use the coopers kits with extra hops and grain

Attached: 1541747741401.jpg (649x487, 47K)

beer is full of estrogen I only slam vodka shots now

Lmao what faggot wastes that much money when they don’t know how to brew. Retards

No reason you can't make some brew then distill it into spirits.
Although I hear vodka costs like $10 in burgerland
Here it costs about $40 a bottle

looks expensive

Because quality (lager) beer is literally cheaper than bottled water where I live. Feel free to brew your homosexual ales as a hobby though, it's a free count-
>checks flag
Well yeah, you do you.

Ahhh that's illegal in burger land

It's really not.
It costs as much or as little or as much as you want.
On the left you can see my coopers starter kit; cost me $75 burger money, including all the ingredients for my first 23 liter (30x750ml wine bottle) batch.
Subsequent batches only cost about $18 burger money.
That's Australian prices, starter brewing material might be cheaper over there because of tax

true
also yes burger vodka and most spirits are cheap but you get what you pay for. $10 vodka is about like rubbing alcohol in my opinion gets you messed up fast and thats about it

Hey lads: I am currently brewing 8 litres of mead.
I have just finished my homemade cider and elderberry wine. Shit' s good.

dont tell everyone the UK will have a hay day if they hear we need a license to do something

screencapped

Idk you can get skyy for less than $15 and it’s not horrible. Honestly I don’t see any point paying $30 for something overrated like grey goose

I make a good amount of money, I drink a lot, and due to local climate I need robust temperature control to produce beer that actually carbonates and has a good amount of alcohol.
I definitely spent more than I needed to, but I don't regret it.
This equipment will last me a lifetime of hobby brewing

Except we don't, you don't get a license to do something illegal?

Same, back when I drank vodka we'd get a big (750ml) bottle of Stolichnaya for ~$15. Hardly bottom shelf stuff.

i mean, i have the time. i also have a pretty good sized garden to grow my own ingredients, and have been thinking about getting some bees next year
guess id just need the starter kit
how shitty does it taste the first couple of times?

>soon user SOON
i'm buying a farm and building a eco home on it in the spring

Attached: varg2.jpg (567x448, 70K)

I mean technically we can still distill without a license, but it's for fuel only and the content isnt consumable. And they wont ever really catch you unless you're selling. I have had friends produce legit moonshine(midwest corn boy here) and they never got caught. Shit is still dangerous though, gotta do it right or you go blind

I use to when I had less money and more time. That was 15 years ago and there’s been a craft brewery explosion. No need really anymore.

I don't drink alcohol, problem solved.

Skyy is not bad I was mostly thinking about many of the big ol $9.99 fuck ya up on a budget bottles

Attached: img_365_1.jpg (804x1199, 90K)

You talking bout getting smashed on a handle of T-var? Lol I miss high school sometimes

ah moonshine thats some good times. use to get pretty messed up on home made apple pie moonsine. never has such high alcohol content go down so smooth

>beer is full of estrogen
>an average human male would need to consume ~1000L beer per day to experience estrogenic effects
>citation needed
here, faggot
brauweltinternational.com/pdf/BRAUWELTInternational_1_2004_hopsteiner.pdf

>how shitty does it taste the first couple of times?
Absolutely fine as long as you follow the instruction manual.
Really not that hard.
Just gotta make sure to clean your shit so it doesn't get contaminated.
My first batch was tasty, but super bubbly, and low alcohol, since I live somewhere cold and it was the dead of winter.
Very drinkable even so.

Brewing can be very complex, but if you just do extract brewing from cans basically all you need to worry about is cleaning and controlling temperature

yup horrible yet good times kek

My buddy who made it (and later went to jail for diddling a kid, didnt see that coming) made some with nicotine in it. That's the only thing that ever made me puke when I was passed out, thank god I was sleeping on the edge of my bed.

Mother fucker I throw sugar, fruit, water, and yeast in a jug and call it good. Why get fancy and try to make beer when I just want to get shit faced?

Because I make rum.

Almost like getting shitty on mad dog 20/20. I remember finding a bottle of mad dog at this cabin we were at, drank the whole thing in like 10 minutes. Last thing I remember was my buddies calling out to me while I was on the ice in the middle of a lake. Wew homeless liquors my dudes theyll fuck ya up

Attached: md20201-e1381258017656.png (431x421, 96K)

based and red pilled

shieeet just doin straight up jenkem home boy

Because I have gods own nectar to sustain me

Attached: genesee-can.jpg (400x714, 86K)

god my buddies mom used that junk when she got sick as a cold remedy. pretty sure she was not all there. my go to was always Bacardi 151

moonshine is probably the only alcohol that has made me black out and forget a night even though I had drove home and remembered non of it

Mad dog will make you insane. Like old school 4 loko, I'm talking circa 2009 4 look not that pussy shit now

That whole killing people if you fuck it up thing is an important reason for requiring licensing.

Same been there done that lol

Well yeah lol
You're making poison that makes us loopy

I do not drink estrog..beer

[citation needed]

I live in Australia and I'm pretty sure it's perfectly legal here to distill despite the Aus gov banning anything and everything dangerous or fun.
So I imagine your moonshiners had bad equipment and techniques that aren't really a problem these days.

This is no alcohol board. Pls fuck off to leddit

Fuck off, Paki
Alcohol is an important part of western culture

4 lokos back in the day holy shit now thats nostalgia I managed to get my hands on cooler full for my graduation party lets just say good night

I brewed beer this year using hops I grew in my garden. I did a pretty bad job, the result was undrinkable and I had to throw it out. I'll try again next year. Look at this beverage, it don't look right.
I make brews from canned wort now and then since it's still much cheaper than buying beer and tastes great.

Attached: Beer.jpg (2048x1536, 290K)

Just looked it up, it's illegal to distill in Australia without a license
Sorry bud

jenkem is the national drink of poo in the loo right

That was my go to concert/camping drink back then

That's surprising considering they sell distilling equipment openly online and in my local brewshop to anybody who asks

Well in america we can buy the equipment, equipment isnt illegal