Alexa/Siri trigger keyword intel troll

Put an Alexa in an isolated bedroom. Play a constant recording of known trigger words (911mkultra etc) that these passive wiretaps are flagging downstream. Wait for your threat matrix to level up.

Attached: index.jpg (279x181, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1581425/US-envoy-admits-role-in-Aldo-Moro-killing.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vault_7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_under_Five_Eyes_surveillance.
techcrunch.com/2018/11/14/amazon-echo-recordings-judge-murder-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These devices don't send anything unless the trigger word is heard. You can analyze network logs to see that.

if you think there aren't hidden trigger words you're full of shit

I'm sure you're perfectly fine with the wiretap in your pocket.

Literally just log your network traffic, retard. You can verify whether or not you're right. You're not. Alexa is perfectly safe.

They found a way to hide it / not be visible in your network traffic.

imagine being this stupid

They are shipped with hidden sims

Proof? You have none.

Take a look yourself

Imagine being this dumb. You think Amazon was saved without govt contracts and selling your info? What do you think Alexa is doing while plugged in, just more effectively than a phone in someone's purse.

There are hidden trigger words it is looking for to flag you and send your conversation over. Why do you think amazon is getting sued by the PD for alexa being evidence data wise. Amazon claims they dont own the stored data, which means someone else stores/owns it.

Thought so.
Amazon is known for cutting corners and generally pinching pennies to maximize profits. You think they’ll add that extra stuff that costs more money just to spy on you? You’re so self-important.

Okay post your research

t. shill

>uh yeah man like uh reptilians send like umm undetectable network traffic yeah man i'm telling you the big brotha is out for us yeah man
shut the fuck up

Theyll add it for a 100b govt contract to sell products that feed in information gathering. It doesnt cost them much to look for additional keywords and ship your audio to a govt data warehouse. They can deny it and also not own it.

>reptili
naivety is your forte

If it's connected and has a mic or a camera it can be compromised. Even if big brother isn't involved anywhere. These products are for fools.

You conspiracy theorists are always so full of yourselves. Why would they even spy like that? I can imagine following a specific target but doing that on such a large scale? You’re insane.

If I could, I probably would be tempted to? If you can massively information gather, you can look for data trends based on the trends of previous activists/people who caused problems. A single one-off is probably ignored, but a pattern would be intercepted early.

You can also trace back to how people are getting their viewpoints, and shut those off at the source.

>alexa hears secret trigger
>saves it locally until normal trigger is heard
>sends normal amd secret data at the same time

this. It's how cars have sent telemetry data for decades.

>basically living with a device based on closed source hardware and software in the year 2k18

Are you even aware that the NSA has a system that monitors everything everybody in the world says or types through a phone? Look up who that Snowden guy is. PRISM retard? You're fucking clueless.

What happens if your threat matrix gets very high?

Do they start assigning man power to monitor you? Do they put you on a no-flight list? Do they put a flag that pops up if you try to apply for a government or sensitive private company job, so you get rejected and never get told why?

What I always love is how America-centric these theories always are. One day I want to hear a good theory on how the Australian Signals Directorate planted cane toads as biological listening devices or MI6 is conspiring to use the dust kicked up when you pat a bus seat to drug the populace into submission. It's always the apparently omnipotent US government that's simultaneously incredibly capable beyond anything reasonable and utterly unable to stop a bunch of idiots on the internet from getting in on their whole plan.

>What I always love is how America-centric these theories always are.

Gee, I wonder why.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1581425/US-envoy-admits-role-in-Aldo-Moro-killing.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vault_7

You dipshit. Echo devices are literally using the same logic boards as the Fire Phones did. That's how Amazon got rid of all the unsold phones, by repackaging them and selling them to retards. Do you think that they'd remove the SIM cards as well?

Have you heard of 5 eyes? Not american centric at all - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_under_Five_Eyes_surveillance.

Anything that has happened probably was allowed to happen, as a trigger pretext to enact more fascism.

Not to play devils advocate, but they could simply cache all recorded conversions on the device, and only send them when the trigger word is heard. This would effectively disguise it's network usage to make it appear it's only sending data when a trigger is heard.

techcrunch.com/2018/11/14/amazon-echo-recordings-judge-murder-case/

who's a "conspiracy theorist" now?

This is how i believe it operates.

Sending secret recordings with normal traffic would not be revealed by network monitoring (since a packet is a packet)...

Makes me wonder if someone could set this up through a server that could decode the individual packets and see what information is transferred...

>Break into a home and murder two women
>See an amazon echo
>MUH NON-FREE JAVASCRIPT