Whether you play games or not, you have to admit this mouse is absolutely amazing

whether you play games or not, you have to admit this mouse is absolutely amazing

Attached: G502 .jpg (1280x960, 50K)

it has 4 buttons that i never touch, and i don't know why it has adjustable weights, but i guess it clicks things good

breddy gud, the scroll wheel gets surface cancer over time

this.

The weights are kind of pointless considering its a heavier mouse to begin with anyway. Still really good quality though, mine has lasted a lot longer than the Razer Deathadder I had beforehand

Kind of a weird shape if you ask me. I like the more standard 903, 403, G Pro etc

Braided cables fray and look like shit after even a small amount of usage.

>logitech

Attached: 1515886432181.jpg (250x187, 5K)

Bery gud :7) bottom of the mouse will destory a desk without a mousepad

i don't understand why they decided all their mice need to look like gay transformers

It's the best mouse I've ever had.

I just wish I could get some application to recognize the wheel side clicks.

MAJOR FLAW: not a trackball
MAJOR FLAW: not beige

Attached: CST2145W.jpg (800x533, 19K)

I don't like the malware software for keybinding.
Thinking of getting this one and cutting the LED wire.

Attached: Zowie-EC2-A-Review-1.jpg (1024x602, 174K)

ur such a fucking loser bro

That's kind of mean. Why don't you like me?

Attached: 4ade4b95c1fba0d5b185e2836dfd86e4.png (771x612, 407K)

MX Master in gray or blue help me Jow Forums

whichever fits your color scheme

I owned this mouse, and got a G403 just to have a wireless mouse.
I've never touched the G502 since.

Also, the DPI switch buttons are in such a dumb location

the ergo sucks dick, needs to be bigger for bigger hands

Logitech G9x is the best. prove this wrong

It's too fucking heavy. G900 for lyfe.

Scroll wheel is too loud when locked.

This bitch is way too fucking heavy. I assume that anyone who likes this mouse does not use a mouse pad.

why like $150 on a mouse?

The metal scroll bar became green for me and would leave green stains on my fingers because my hands sweat a lot. Not good for me. I need rubber scrolls. Also the grip had a foul smell to it, probably from my hand sweating and it being filled with bacteria, but still... No other mouse had that kind of smell.

I use the g402 because I don't need weights or a low friction scroll wheel (I can't even think of one useful function for this)

G302 is my favorite.
>cheap to replace (though mine works fine after 3 years
>best laser
>light as fuck
>slim finger/claw design
>can turn all the gayming lights off
>scroll wheel is still nice and responsive after 3 years

basically my new intellimouse.

Attached: g302.png (521x342, 39K)

This is now a trackball thread. Post sexy trackballs

it has two for meme
really 1 though the sniper botton, i use back forward copy and paste, middle one is useless but i use it for a macro or something.

No. The wheel is horrendous.

hate the wheel, best logitech wheel is mx performance

buy a replacement wheel fag, swap it out.

I use the "sniper button" for Ctrl+x. The ones on top left for copy and paste. The two on the left for forward an back.
On another profile they're äöü. Makes it easier to bind them for WoW

whats your grip? I use palm and I cant even reach the sniper button

>Blocks your path

Attached: 81M67EBqqYL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1380, 178K)

The scroll wheel is shit, had this happen to two of them now. I got into the habit of cleaning my gear regularly after the first one and this still happens (this pic is ~2 years old now). Feels really rough and it starts catching. Not uncommon either, just look up "G502 scroll wheel rust"

Attached: IMAG0023.jpg (2688x1520, 921K)

I use some abomination of a plam/claw grip.
I came from a G700 which is bigger and fits my hand better. but i didnt like how the buttons felt on the G700 so i bought the G502. Buttons are better but i'm not a big fan of the form.
Also those slits and holes are disgusting. I literally brush my mouse because of those.

Imagine having to move your wrist like a barbarian!

Attached: m003807192_sc7[1].jpg (380x380, 12K)

is it worth getting the old g502 over the hero
the old one is 50% off

yes, definitely the hero has only 3 changes
>hero sensor, which doesnt mean anything because thats a wireless sensor
>has new logo, which doesnt really matter since your hand covers the mouse
>thinner cable, it is better but still not worth the price at all

40€ seems like a really good deal then
thanks

>wireless mouse
go back to /v/

The G602 is $25.
Should I get this or the G502 for $35?

No, It's not. Looks horrible.

>(((Logeetech)))
Cringe

Imagine being so tech illiterate to think wireless mouses is good for gaming...

I really like it but it's a bit heavy. If I'm honest, the main reason why I bought it is because I'm a handlet and the g502 seems to be made for people like me ;_;
Previously had a g400 and even though it's hands down the best mouse I ever had, for some reason it "died" on my quite early (stayed for a year at most, but given I was a lazyfuck I didn't clean it as much even though I have sweaty palms), then the fucker went up in price when I was able to grab it for like current $25 bucks new here in my third world country when I purchased it first.

I use mousepad, but it's aluminum

I didn't like scroll wheel right from the start, so I replaced it with G700's one.

i spilled beer all over my desk and now the buttons are sticky as fuck

thanks a lot LOGITECH

>g502
Great mouse with good features. If only it's a bit lighter and wider.

Attached: inserchoftheperfectmouse.jpg (1920x648, 277K)

why do you have so many mice?

Yikes

Who /allweightsin/ here

It's to narrow even for my female-ish hands.
t. g403 user

what the fuck man, sue those niggas its they fault

>not using the sniper button as the modifier button

>tfw babby hands

Bind them to volume up and down user, comfiest setup I've ever had

It's no G5 or G9X, but it's not bad.

MMB took way too much force to push in at first but I think it broke in or something cause now it presses even when I'm not trying to press it, weird

logitechs propietary shit is nowhere near some of the worst
have you seen NZXTs CAM shit? holy fuck what a piece of garbage. also ASUS Aura triggers some games anti-cheat just by being on lmao

I have a g400s, does logitech have anything simple as a quality upgrade/replacement? My mouse wheel feels fucky lately, dunno what I did recently to it

This, also the mouse has space for 3 presets so you can just load up the software on a VM, configure it how you like and then be done with it. I haven't needed to configure mine in over a year.

Blame the G402, the first meme that hurt my hand.

I moved to the g502 from this, and while it was pretty comfy to use and a good mouse in general, the right-click started to double click after about 6 months of use.

are you dumb? logitech makes good mice. just take a look at the mx master

Attached: mx-master-black-gallery-1.png (800x687, 108K)

What's wrong with Logitech? They make good mice at an acceptable price and have customer support better than the majority of companies, they've fixed my shit for free out of warranty before

> low friction scroll wheel (I can't even think of one useful function for this)
Browsing through Jow Forums threads, as we're literally doing right now

Message them about it and ask them if you can buy a new wheel off them, there is a surprisingly high chance they'll just send you a new mouse anyway

Logitech software isn't bad compared to the competition, and at least once you get the mouse set up you can uninstall the software and never worry about it again.

looking good = performing well
iToddler mentality

Every time I try to install logitech software it crashes my entire computer. I've done everything I can think of trying to fix it but it always freezes my computer up right in the middle of install. I just want the fucking light to turn off is that so much to ask?

get used to the double clicking problem. I've only had logitech mice for years and so far it's happened to them all. last mouse was the g500 and it happened after 2 years though so you do get some mileage out of them. I have the g502 now.

mx master coming through
productivity in the sheets
also productivity in the streets

...are you 12? play gaymes on a console like a normal person

i have the g502 since few years and it's really good but sometimes I have problems while drawing on CAD, you need to press the scroll wheel to move around and sometimes I accidentaly tilt it to the right or left so it zooms in or out instead of moving around

High end wireless is pretty nice for HT setups. Good battery and nice design, too. Ultimately probably not worth $150, but I didn't mind paying it after reviewing the available material on their wireless tech. It's also generally pretty nice not having a cord and not needing a crane.

Is it possible to just unbind those actions?

No. It has nothing to do with looks. I think that the MX Master doesn't even look that good compared to other mice out there.

Have you ever used it though. It's comortabe as fuck and it has a horizontal scroll wheel.

>the mouse wasn't designed for my needs so I obviously proceed to shit on it
What an absolute faggot.

an expensive meme, but also a comfy click thingy

Attached: MadCatzRat9.jpg (600x400, 76K)

lol. it is on sale just yesterday. got it for 35 bucks on amazon bc why not

For the rat 9? It's 160 euros on nazi amazon

when i got it i thought it has a weird shape too but that comfyness completely killed that vibe for me

>Also, the DPI switch buttons are in such a dumb location
This, I press them by mistake a lot, other than that, it's a good mouse

Forgot to mention, the horizontal scroll is absolute cancer

Best mouse coming through. True profile saving, you can plug it into any computer and it's going to be the same, provided there's no software acceleration on the OS. Might outlast you, have had mine since 2014 and besides the feet needing a replacement and the plastic disintegration, it still works perfectly. However, I also have a HP WIRELESS LASER COMFORT MOUSE that I've been using on my laptop since 2012 and the only thing that broke on that is the wheel, so it might just be the fact that I am not a nigger and take care of my stuff.

Attached: SSXAI.jpg (270x187, 4K)

yes, with the software
you can also make them have the same function as the middle mouse click

Agree on MX Master, but buying a second and worse computer for lower quality games is not a solution. Just get a gaming mouse for gaming time and save yourself some cash! :^)

>fully configurable mouse
>complaining about the default layout

>needs proprietary botnet software to configure

See

>and
ah yes shitseries
the gaymin mouse manufacturer that had hardware acceleration built in (something that was solved 20 years ago), and when confronted about it played it off as what "pro espurtz" players want

I once consider buying a steelseries but then bully hunters got me.

Never used it, i'm a corsair fag.

I like my Scimitar and Sabre though.

Planning on buying this baby, gonna play games with it too because fuck your gaming marketing bullshit

Attached: logitech-mxanywhere2-intro.jpg (800x466, 47K)

This. Otherwise it's a solid mouse, but only really usable if you're a child or asian.

VMs don't magically liberate non-free software

Mine is in the mail as we speak.

You literally use it once without compromising your system, are you retarded?

Can you change it? Can you open your shit to clean?