Name one problem you think can't be solved with dynamite, and I'll prove you wrong

Name one problem you think can't be solved with dynamite, and I'll prove you wrong.

Attached: boomstick.jpg (287x175, 10K)

entropy

how to get a gf

Blow up every single male on the planet except you, for a long term solution.
If you're looking for a quick nut, just shove a stick of dynamite down your shorts and take a walk around your nearest slut gathering spot.

bitcoin scalability

curing aids

Blow up every single miner.
Same for all the aids carriers.

Fuck, you're right(right now)
The bigger question to ask is,"What problem cannot be solved by violence?"

The problem of where do I get enough dynamite.

this would only make matters worse

Well you answered your own question thread closed everyone

breaking into a house while the owners are asleep without waking them up.

blow their heads off.That way they will never wake up

No bitcoin miners=bitcoin becomes so rare it's obsolete=no bitcoin=no bitcoin scalability
Fuck you you sneaky bitch go away
No one gets to wake up if you put the dynamite right out of the bedrooms.

Based post

hehe no
Are you Greece drawfag btw? Welcome back if that's you.If not, you're a hack

how can it solve the problem of my pee pee not getting hard anymore?

We don't talk about that guy.
He was talking physics.
We don't talk physics in this household.
I've done a couple mediocre drawthreads, yes

Shove a boomstick in your urethra. Not only you get a long lasting erection, but you will blow your partner's mind.

Umm sweaty Heat,Kinetic and Light are all energies so dynamite is physics :))))

It doesn't work like that at all.
Ammount of miners doesn't affect its scarcity, what you will achieve is transactions from getting mined and getting stuck in memepool which will pile up more and more txes over time contributing more and more to the problem.

how am i supposed to fit a stick of dynamite in my 3 inch cock

Yes.
But we just don't *talk* about it.
Get a 3 inch long stick of dynamite.
Or one of them little firecrackers.

me...no...kno....talk....lan...gua....ge

Attached: Apu Disabled.png (886x886, 41K)

Which will fuck bitcoin up, and people will stop using it, so problem solved still.

Greece debt

There always be crazy suicidal chinks who would want to mine a block while dinamite fuse is lit.
Also its only part of the problem, since most cryptos are built on btc code in one way or the other and all suffer same scalability problem, so since blowing up every miner isn't solving problem techincally other cryptos will still have scalability problems. So problem stays.
I mean you can always go for lets blow earth lole route, but thats just boring.

Fine, let's do something more interesting.
Blow up every leader of every country that refuses to make bitcoin their country's currency, so at some point the whole planet uses bitcoin, so it's worth is not related to other currencies.
Blow up germany.
Or even better, greece.

hmm, your way can be somewhat of a solution but not the way you think about it though
let me explain scalability problem
So crypto is pretty much a chain of blocks that contain data and linked through cryptography. BTC blocks are around 1 Mb right now, mined in 15 minutes, and can carry out 3 tx every second right now which is obviously not enough for any sort of world wide adoption. For example Visa performs at 2500 tps so for btc to reach this perfomance we can increase blocksize to 256 Mb and decrease blocktime to 5 minutes. But that means chain would increase in size by 256 Mb every 5 mins or 72 Gb every day, which is obviously unacceptable in the long run.

So what you're proposing will pretty much enforce mass adoption and make btc nonviable as a currency which would pretty much kill the whole idea on the spot.

Well done.

Hearing issues.