Does anyone in the fucking world actually enjoy those cringy """cool gamer""" designs...

Does anyone in the fucking world actually enjoy those cringy """cool gamer""" designs? I just want a laptop that's decent for gaming and not be embarassed every time I get it in front of other people, is it so uncommon?

Attached: acer-predator-helios-300.jpg (450x285, 19K)

how are all the girls gonna know you're an epic gamer dude then?

acer predator more like child predator LMAO goteeeeeeemmmmmm

Because their target audience is kids, not manchildren like you.

I wouldn't get this cheap looking shit even when I was 13 yo though.
And I thought there's no lack of manchildren in our time, dear Jow Forumsip?

i just imagine the designer guy at his desk thinking "oh man i really hope they like my design, these angles are so nice and angly, oh man c:"

FUCK ASUS AND THEIR ENTIRE ROG LINE

whoever keeps making these childish kiddie designs need their ass kicked

Attached: d2ab1076c36cf4c6dc134c957d8a940812e00d43.jpg (940x540, 52K)

other than the logo and the white wasd keys, I think that's a pretty good looking laptop

Would gamers be able to find WASD wihtout this red coloring?

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGFwdG9wbWFnLmNvbS9pbWFnZXMvdXBsb2Fkcy81MjU1L2cvcHJlZGF0b3ItaGVsaW9zLTMwMC0wMDIuanBn (775x500, 63K)

>other than the logo and the white wasd keys, I think that's a pretty good looking laptop
my point exactly, that would be a fine looking laptop if you just remove the kiddie-shit

I know Dell has some gaming laptops that just look like regular business laptops. would be nice if more brands did this but I guess there's a bigger market for the ricey game msi and alienware laptops

That's half the reason I bought the xiaomi one.

No nobody like these designs. Everyone and everything must be the same. Nothing should stand out. No difference allowed. Uniformity and conformity

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>I just want a laptop that's decent for gaming
no such thing, they look good on paper but irl they all suck.

yeah dude, totally agree! whats wrong with glowing RGB gaymen setups dude? and whats wrong with laptops looking like op's pic? that laptop looks fuckin epic and awesomesauce! is this board full of boomers or something lmao, the future is now old man!

NPC code activate...ironic shitposting response initiated.
>Yeah dude, totally agree! whats wrong with glowing RGB gaymen setups dude? and whats wrong with laptops looking like it's pic? that laptop looks fuckin epic and awesome sauce! is this board full of boomers or something lmao, the future is now old man!
If you give a shit what other people think of your fucking laptop you are the problem. How about like what you like it's that simple. But if you're so fucking spergy that you get embarrassed regarding other people's potential opinions of you...well you're one pathetic nut-less faggot aren't ya?

>laptop
>for gaming

Attached: HN.jpg (1000x1000, 115K)

Yeah dude same, I always go out without a shirt even though I'm 450lbs and I haven't bathed in a month, but fuck the haters am I right???
On an unrelated note, I've not been able to find job yet, could you help me?

why? "decent" doesn't mean playing crysis 15 on superultra settings
do they all have problems with cooling and reliability?

It's about having you pay extra for the standard design over the gamer one. They know you're already paying up, so they'll try to squeeze just a little bit more out of you.

I don't play games often enough to buy a new desktop, but being able to play some recent vidya would be nice.
It really seems like it, and it's such a jewed fucking tactic. I'd rather cover this shit up somehow

god damn your a nutless fuck arent ya? Something tells me you have worse problems than your laptop design.

We've got an underage poster I think

ahah

90% agree

some of the design is good for function : the ventilation at the back. if you play big games having a good venti will make your pc live longer

Other thant that yeah I would like to remove all the leds in the back of my computer.. so useless its almost cringy if I work with executives

Get a Dell G5 15. Does not look gay and will have you covered for nearly everything.

The worst part of OPs laptop image is that it has only vents on the left side back, the righ side vents are fake so it's not even cooling properly.

a lot of people are not aware you can set the numkeys to work as mouse button keys for the touchpad, this should be the default on both gamer and regular laptops

Attached: Windows_10_using_your_keyboard_to_control_the_mouse_fig_2-261x300.png (261x300, 58K)

So wait, he called you a manchild, so that somehow makes him Jow Forums? How does that work, seriously?

Why the hell would you want to use digital arrows to control the cursor? I'd rather just use shortcuts for everything.

>Laptop for gaming
Therein lies your mistake.
They're aimed at teenagers NPCs. Of course they enjoy the cool gaymer design

I know a guy who has the same laptop as OP's
He is a tech illiterate Redditor that talks in abstractions about cybersecurity, I once asked him if he knew metasploit and he said yes, then I asked him to tell me what it was and he was lost for words

Attached: 1405895584069.gif (232x286, 1.48M)

I mean people refer to their setups as "battlestations" so is it that crazy they look like spaceships with lasers shooting out?

Attached: kcy8tzzhpe611.jpg (800x800, 113K)

WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS UNDERSTAND THE WORLD IS MADE FOR 15 YEAR OLDS

OP dont be a fucktard. walk away from the bullshit. research clevo laptops.

I.E 6700k@4ghz, gtx 1070, 32gb, ssd

doesnt throttle with stable temps. for fucks sake, they let you adjust RAM TIMINGS ON A FUCKING LAPTOP

Attached: 0FIF4Vf.jpg (600x600, 34K)