I got this little bastard as a black friday deal for $119. I'm going to use it as a router configuration laptop

I got this little bastard as a black friday deal for $119. I'm going to use it as a router configuration laptop.

ASUS - 11.6" Laptop
Intel Celeron
2GB Memory
32GB eMMC Flash Memory - Star Gray

bestbuy.com/site/asus-11-6-laptop-intel-celeron-2gb-memory-32gb-emmc-flash-memory-star-gray/6266502.p?skuId=6266502

Ridicule me for hot garbage specs or exalt me for spending next to nothing on a completely adequate device.

Attached: 6266502_rd.jpg (1000x683, 84K)

>router config
>no ethernet

dont wanna be that guy who says you shouldve just gotten a used thinkpad but you shouldve just gotten a used thinkpad

usb to ethernet adapters exist you know. I have to use that at work as a network tech because my laptop is so damn skinny.

Why would I want to lug around an archaiec bloated piece of shit? You thinkfags make me sick.

>chink shit
lol

i was considering to buy one of these
but the specs say it has a glare type display
how bad are the reflections of the display?

I'm a thinkfag and my X61 Tablet from 2007 has better specs than that aside from the battery life but yeah it doesn't seem like a bad purchase for your intended purpose where battery life and portability are the top priority.

>dongles
>soldered everything
>slower and more expensive than literal e-waste
>"b-but thinkpads are thick & heavy! 1" thick & 3 lbs is too much for my skinny little internet arms"

No idea, I didn't see anyone complaining about it.

none of them can get online to complain after they tried updating windows 10 to a 32 gb emmc drive

I loled.

The dongle is so small that I just leave it attached to my patch cable and plug that when when I need. It's of no consequence, frankly. Same goes for my serial adapter.

32gb is fine for a basic setup and even better if you use LTSB/LTSC because no updates
however
>2gb of soldered ram

seems decent, enjoy it

Anyone else stay up and try to get that $99 Lenovo doorbuster? The fucking website crashed when it came out and I had the fucker in my cart but for some reason it deleted it.

If you are running 1 program at a time, it is pretty much inconsequential. I'm not using this for graphic design.

in my country the exact same device costs 249 € although its supposed to be "black friday" today

Attached: Anmerkung.png (891x586, 180K)

That one has 4gb of ram.

celery laptops are the biggest scam in laptop world.

its goddamn consumer fraud to sell these Nxxxx craptops retail with a straight face. you know it's bad when the fucking product description warns you that it doesn't have enough ram

Attached: Screenshot-1.png (657x134, 13K)

>32GB eMMC Flash Memory - Star Gray
>eMMC
That "SSD" is slower than 7200RPM Hard Drives

probably has a 500GB hdd as well

wow!

cute!