Pls share details about feminist CoC in the linux community

I read some about it on the news, yet I am not a contributor to linux, so I would like to know how serious it is from an insider's perspective. Thx in advance

Attached: Download.jpg (711x800, 67K)

you're too late user. nobody cares about that anymore until the next big sjw related thing happens though I won't expect the reaction to be as huge since the Jow Forumstards fucked off back to their own board since the split

don't type this into your system

Attached: 1503508272825.jpg (442x341, 28K)

I care less about the rage (even though I despise identity politics), I really believe it is bad for the quality of code if you now consider skin colour, etc. instead of pure code quality. Does not agree open software values, not even free software values

running w10 atm, Bill protects me

>running w10 atm, Bill protects me
Ah doubt it.

Attached: 1521320512260.jpg (399x384, 19K)

For work with peers unable to perform basic tasks online its the only option unless you want to go for mac imo. Do you have any suggestions?

OP is right. most people are too stupid to anything besides windows. even something like lxde would confuse them

You can ask in

There are plenty of Linux distros that are suitable for stupid people.

I think it is less stupid, but more like unwilling to learn due to their general mindset and knowing anything about tech making you a nerd (in the bad way)

You dumbass it's not about affirmative action it's kicking out people who are racially or sexually motivated assholes

>sexually motivated assholes
Like trannies

chill

The issue is: the CoC does not provide any specific rules on who is an asshole and then there is no chance given to the asshhole to defend himself

Also, who cares about someone being an asshole if his code is good. He wont get any social standing in the group, due to being an asshole, still he provides the group with value

Nice!

Not that serious. Doubt we will ever see anyone removed due to a CoC 'violation'

>I really believe it is bad for the quality of code if you now consider skin colour
Its fun to say that on a board where peoples are always shitting on Indian dev (pajeet).

reminder this shit is just Jow Forums trying to justify themselves when they serve no purpose on this board.

Attached: file.png (584x777, 90K)

this guy is right. you'll miss the boot sector, use this instead:
dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/sda

>lol pajeet shit quality code xdddd BASED cringe
>no WAY skin color should ever be considered as a factor when it comes to code quality

lmao ur right user

thank god 4chanX was fixed. now I can just shift+click threads like these floating around the catalog

>You dumbass it's not about affirmative action it's kicking out people who are racially or sexually motivated assholes

So sjws implemented coc to kick themselves out? You are an idiot.
CoC is kick out all "wrong thinkers" and full control. Disagree with trany? You are out of project.

>no no, we have no power
>give us more power we have none anyway
>no we are not going to abuse our power because we have none
some time later
>yah person A was kicked out of project bu not because of our presure. We just "advised"
>we have no power...

We all seen this shit too many times. Stop pretending this is not how it works. Fucking damage controll sjws infesting Jow Forums

who was kicked out?

from now on you must chop off your dick and call yourself Dasy if you want your contributions to be included.
CIS straight white male scum will be banned on sight

I didn't know that linux has a community. Isn't it just companies like google and microsoft?

So feminists run Linux now? Damn... is there a alternative yet? Can't be using that shit then

So wtf exactly happened?

>Bill protects me
>Bill
GOT BAD NEWS FOR YA BOY