How long until we get something like appchan x/4chanX for 4channel?

How long until we get something like appchan x/4chanX for 4channel?

I need hover image view in the catalog

Attached: Appchan X.png (1281x966, 154K)

4chanx literally works right now

check the catalog you retard
this has been fixed

Jow Forums x already works and on appchan x github issue pages there's some posts about how to keep appchan x working

Download OneeChan, it works pretty much the same as appchan and the fix is a single line of code.

How to access OneeChan settings?
If I go to a non-worksafe board and go to Jow Forums x settings when I close the settings OneeChan settings are behind where it was but I can't access them, cannot give focus to its little window.

top right

Attached: 2018-11-24 02_41_27.jpg (207x101, 5K)

It's not there did I do it rong?
How to make it run on 4channel?

Attached: chrome_C6nhwajveb.png (2560x1412, 134K)

// @match *://boards.Jow Forums.org/*
// @match *://boards.4channel.org/*

it may need both of these
// @match *://boards.Jow Forums.org/*
// @match *://boards.4channel.org/*
i don't see any other difference between your screenshot and the version i'm using, though i'm using violentmonkey on firefox.
any reason you're using the chrome extension of Jow Forums x over the userscript?

how do you remove the shitty background image?

extensions are cooler imo
Maybe I'm just to gay too rice Jow Forums these days

test

go to mascots option, select none and save.

Newfag here, I just want to be able to access to both sides with the boards on the top and bottom of any domain page.

well I fixed it, I had to go to violentmonkey instead of tampermonkey and I had to use the script versions of both, which is gay because I liked that my rice synced between computers before

someone throw me a (You) btw

see if you want the toggle all functionality back, you'll probably have to wait for an update.

violentmonkey has a sync feature, but i've never used that so i don't know if it syncs settings

(You)

Attached: 2018-11-24 03_06_07.jpg (246x202, 7K)

hm I'll try it

>if you want the toggle all functionality back, you'll probably have to wait for an update.
Thanks, I just hope Hiro would deliver, compared to moot's staffs, these people are incompetent.

This is very true, Jow Forums never had problems before. Can't remember a single time that posting went down or there was any kind of issues on the site.

>Jow Forums never had problems before
you're joking, right? when i started browsing Jow Forums the site was down like once a month at least and full of spambots 24/7

Attached: Red_box_day.jpg (700x3000, 306K)

Well it synced the scripts themselves over at least but with the old extensions I even had my (You)s port over between devices, really nice for moving from one rig to another during long shitposting sessions

Why did they have to do this? Everything in my life is shit and things just keep piling on
4chanX is buggy as fuck, I have to open threads multiple fucking times for them to work properly and then sometimes they break anyway
I just want peace, it's all I ever wanted

Attached: 1488390767885.jpg (380x380, 50K)

werks on my machine
i bet you're using greasemonkey or chrome LOL

Firefox and violentmonkey

Updated 4chanx gives me connection error when trying to post, I had to use my backup version and replace all the 4chans with 4channel and it's now partially bugged

Attached: 1519355824603.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Same, Jow Forums is the only place that prevents me from commuting suicide but now I'm unironically looking forward to sleeping forever