How do we disappear off the face of the internet

Lets do it, Im tired of being targeted 24/7 for ads and tracked by everything everywhere, post any tips and info you may know in order to "disappear" of the internet.

Attached: 1542846402169.png (2048x1536, 2.63M)

Turn your computer off and walk outside.

rm -R ~/.mozilla

Unplug the ethernet cable.
Done.

>walk outside where we've set up a vast network of botnet cameras
Nice try CIA.

I like this guy.

fbpb

Start using an OS that's better for security and privacy. Host your own email and xmpp servers. Stop using services that require you to register with other people's servers.

dissapear? impossible, if you try too hard with hiding you get reverse result and you just stand out more than simply hiding in plain sight

what do you recommend, Tails sounds good but that whole 2 usb to install thing is so off putting.

problem is people recommend using a vpn but that defeats the entire purpuse you have to enter credit card info and personal info to buy a vpn

Not all VPN require personal information, and many take cryptocurrency as payment. For example, mullvad doesn't require personal information and accepts crypto.

I'm also just beginning the process of disengaging from all the botnets, so I don't have much experience to share. I have OpenBSD installed and I use a tails boot CD when I feel the need for more anonymity (I never did the 2 USB thing). I have yet to flash my phone with a privacy ROM. The process of disengagement could easily take a year.

If you're on Windows, install and run malwarebytes to get rid of any spywhare / adware on your machine. In my experience, most Windows users pick those up by the bucketloads when browsing, I'm not sure how.

Then, harden your browser. Stop using IE, if you are. Install either Brave / Chrome or Firefox. Then install "ublock origin" on your browser, which will block some of the ads. Go to its options and enable all subscriptions to blocklists. Install "HTTPS Everywhere" on your browser, and finally install "Privacy Badger".

That should take care of most of your issues. As a side effect, some websites could stop working, but you can whitelist them in "uBlock Origin". If you're using Brave, it will also have its own blocking features that break some websites.

If you are on Linux with Firefox, skip the Malwarebytes step from above, but do install the three add-ons to Firefox that I mentioned above.

If you're using another browser, then you should know how to protect yourself already :)

These steps will not help you disappear off the face of the internet, like what using Tails or simply Tor might do. But I suspect that is not really what you want, you just want ads to stop following you around, which is easily achievable by doing what I suggested. Really disappearing is very hard, involves proper hardware, proper defenses, piping all traffic of one machine through a VPN and / or Tor on another with no other connections to the Internet, etc. Others can probably explain better than I can.

Also, if you are using Brave, and don't care too much about getting caught by "them", you can just open a Tor private tab. It destroys some (hopefully all) traces of what you've been doing when you close the tab and hides you from your ISP. I'm pretty sure that "they" can still follow you around when browsing this way, because I think Brave doesn't do all the fingerprinting protection that e.g. the Tor Browser does. Don't let it fool you into a false sense of security that you can simply go to "bad" websites with impunity.

Oh, and Windows telemetry and Cortana will just tell MSFT everything that you've ever typed on your keyboard and spoken on your microphone, together with who knows what else (screenshots from your desktop, memory dumps when a program crashes, etc).

Your browser may have (read: most likely has) 0-day exploits - undiscovered by the authors but known by the agencies, which can be exploited to root your machine by "them" or just some cracker who wants your machine for a botnet.

Also, Intel AMT or AMD PSP may allow remote access to your PC every time you're online. You and anybody else have no way to check whether that's true or not.

Or your CPU may just be exploited by a malicious Javascript (see the recent Meltdown/Specter bugs, some of which are still impossible to patch on the OS level, and browser developers are still struggling with)

Staying really secure is next to impossible these days, so I've pretty much given up. I just run Linux with stock Firefox (with the botnet that it brings), install the anti-annoyance addons and browse away. Knowledgeable people will just shudder when they read of this... These are the times we're in. Sigh.

You forgot random user-agent

Attached: 10760-SHODAN_hires.jpg (594x640, 43K)

Here's a vague idea of how to really browse secure, to the best of my knowledge. The problem with computer defense is that you can never be too sure that you've succeeded, because there could be many exploitable bugs that you're not aware of. I've never tried this myself, the closest thing I've tried is something similar on the Qubes OS:

Get two computers without known hardware issues, i.e. two Raspberry PIs (not sure if they can act as a router, i.e. if they have two network interfaces. But one of your machines must be able to). Install Linux on both, install the latest security updates.

Connect one of them to the internet and run Tor on it as a service. Configure the Linux firewall to allow incoming connections from the second network card to Tor. Block all other incoming connections on any protocol (UDP or TCP/IP). Connect the second machine to the second network card of the first. The second machine should now only be able to connect to the Tor on the first machine. Then either:
1. Run a browser on the second machine and set it up to use the Tor on the first machine as a proxy.
or
2. Configure the Linux firewall on the second machine to send all of its traffic through Tor on the first machine.
I think options 1 and 2 require the Tor on the first machine to be set up differently, for 1. as a SOCKS proxy, and for 2. as a transparent proxy, but I haven't done this in a long time, so I forget.

That might do it. If the first machine is backdoor-free, you might even get away with having the second machine be a botnet modern machine running a botnet OS and a botnet browser. Just make sure nobody outside the second machine can tell that those are YOUR botnet hardware, os or browser (now that's the hard part, so it might be easier to run RaspPI / Linux / Tor Browser without Tor as the second machine).

Another crazy idea: on the second machine, install Linux as usual, then install Google Chrome while you're behind Tor.

Minimise the amount of information your browser leaks. Cookies, cache, fonts, etc etc are all something to track you with. Umatrix, ublock origin, and regularly clean your browser. Install ubuntu and keep your installation as default as possible. Don't run javascript.

Umatrix is your best bet at reducing tracking to an absolute minimum. It'll break every website, but that's the price of freedom.

For advanced users: read about whonix, tails, AMD FX CPUs, spectre/meltdown, VPN (may be more secure with VPN+Tor rather than simply Tor).

fuck off incel

Easy, disconnect from internet, go out into wilderness and build yourself a log house. Hunt animals for food.