What's the general consensus of Angular?

What's the general consensus of Angular?

Attached: 1200px-Angular_full_color_logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 43K)

ugh

React is better

better than react

Angular dev here, I love it. It's way better than AngularJS. Such a shame that Angular has a bad rap when they announced Angular and people jump shipped to React.

Equal to react

not comparable to react

React/Redux is better and somehow still manages to have less overhead than Angular

Vue > react >>>> angular >>>>>>>> jquery

How is react better? Genuinely curious.

Pure js is where it's at

>complicating things for the sake of it
I don't get it. why do these JS frameworks MV* even exist?

the only correct answer

Gonna be fine when Ivy is released.

Vue is better.

So you don't write shitty spaghetti code

not op, but any resources? I'm familiar with c-like languages & game dev, so I don't need something for a complete beginner, but something that covers the basics of the tools that JS provides for displaying shit and drawing shit to the screen would be nice. Maybe something that covers common architecture too, because I have heard classes aren't a thing in JS.

Attached: 1542613647232.png (1200x1198, 1.03M)

only used by companies with tens of thousands of employees

mithril.js >>>>>>> *
prove me wrong

Usually saves you from your own stupidity while allowing you to do smart stuff without worrying too much about the underlying aspects. Way better than React and on par with Vue and worse than Elm.

jquery is a lib, not a framework

Lib-tard amirite

>>>>>>>>>>>[object ErrorEvent] thrown
If I had a button that would kill everyone who ever ruined stacktraces I'd be sitting on that shit 24/7.

Vanilla > *

we all know Angular has been replaced by React...but is Vue really going to replace React? god dammit this shit moves fast

Attached: mental retardation.jpg (1000x696, 58K)