Is this the end of Microsoft?

Is this the end of Microsoft?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10K)

no.

Seems like they're just getting started.
They haven't even left the IT/enterprise industry and expanded to other markets like every other major tech company either.

Attached: 1521641793085.png (650x608, 67K)

If there was a just and caring god it would be...

No, it might be the beginning of the end for Windows though.

They're moving to ARM... AGAIN

Microsoft has more than doubled in value since W10 launched. I really don't follow MS at all though so I really can't say at all where their money is coming from. Certainly not Windows though since it keeps shrinking.

Attached: 1535276426737.png (1215x699, 99K)

Its competition for desktop is so shitty(or bound to hardware) that it does not matter. They have plenty of room to make it worse than that.

It's coming from Azure and cloud services. Azure is fucking huge.

>ITT people not aware of azure sphere
soon the microsoft botnet will phone home from your microwave and every other electronic device you have with their new microchip

(((Datamining))). Theres ads on the fucking start screen.

That's not making them money. It's Azure. It's as big as AWS.

I hope they kick out Nadela and bring back Balmer. Windows 7 was the greatest OS that ever existed. We just need 7 but as fast and secure as 10.

developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers

It's called LTSB.
Running fine for 3 years now getting security updates and only security updates for the next 7 years. Then I just migrate to the next LTSB.

Attached: 1525759129478.jpg (693x188, 50K)

It stills have a botnet and a keylogger in it.

>installing windows

Attached: g.gif (500x545, 263K)

this i feel completely disgusting for using windows 10. this shit is bloated as fuck and they are obsess about collecting your data.

> He's never actually touched Azure Sphere...

don't use botnet desu.

This is just a beginning.

>Microsoft just became the most valuable company on the planet
>"The end of Microsoft"
lol