Comfy 90s thread

Do you remember the 90s?

- No internet everywhere.
- No smartphones.
- No social media.
- Offline video games and not the massive presence of video games like today.
- Not so much terrorism as now.

And then one day 9/11, the iPhone, Facebook, etc. came and now we live in this world where everyone is looking to a screen like 70% of the time. We jump from a screen to another. Plato would be socked that his allegory of the cave became so real. So many mentally ill people encourage by social media attention, so many weirdos out there seeking validation on social media, all the islamic terrorism in the West since 2001, the invasion of muslims and black/brown people via illegal immigration and refugees, the stupidity of multiculturalism, diversity and homosexuals and transsexuals constantly in the media, the fucking feminism every day in television and in every media...

Attached: 234324.png (1184x614, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7Y699aQvJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I forgot the video: youtube.com/watch?v=e7Y699aQvJk

Enjoy The Silence.

gUy has spoken.

Sent with the Outlook App on Android

those damn blue haired feminists am I right pedes?? triggered libs need to take the red pill and join the liberalists

90's was pretty good time.
Basically the last decade before everything went to shit and the whole anti-nativist globalist plan really went into full swing.
Crazy Feminists were still being generally mocked by most of society and even shows like SNL.
White people weren't demonized, the diversity agenda and its accompanying identity politics was still largely underwraps, race relations were at their absolute best in America history.
Economy was doing good.
Internet was mostly young american men from good households.

amazing how much has changed in about 20 years.
right off the cliff.

No I wasn't born fuck you all

>be 7 years old
>hear planes and explosion in distance
>see mushroom cloud on top of mountain 7km from my house
>tv broadcast goes out
was cool but scary

Attached: 98503139.jpg (720x897, 59K)

>amazing how much has changed in about 20 years.
And I think that change is accelerating more and more. In 10 years we will see trannies being presidents and men living with sex robots.

How is that a bad thing when girls are always unsatisfied

Yeah, fucking a plastic robot is totally normal though.

You know women rights shouldn't be a thing in the first place and this all derived from the fact that we let them loose

Attached: harumi_kiyama.jpg (512x288, 24K)

>And then one day 9/11, the iPhone, Facebook, etc. came and now we live in this world where everyone is looking to a screen like 70% of the time. We jump from a screen to another. Plato would be socked that his allegory of the cave became so real. So many mentally ill people encourage by social media attention, so many weirdos out there seeking validation on social media, all the islamic terrorism in the West since 2001, the invasion of muslims and black/brown people via illegal immigration and refugees, the stupidity of multiculturalism, diversity and homosexuals and transsexuals constantly in the media, the fucking feminism every day in television and in every media...

everybody born in the 80s should be hanged, you're all the fucking same

Because it just patches the problem (((they))) have with the vocal group of young men who see a problem with society, and giving retarded incels sex toys will shut most of them up. The fact that you cannot comprehend that our society needs to be fixed from the ground up, but would rather accept a passive solution is just dancing to (((their))) tune.
Also traps being presidents is NOT okay -- Traps themselves are not okay, they should be treated for their severe mental illness, not made into false martyrs by cutting and drugging their bodies, then presenting them to the world as something to be "proud" of.

I've been using a 2010 Nokia barphone for the past two weeks. Has been pretty good, but I still rot away on my computer at home. It's kinda problematic though because so much information is stored online and you can't access most websites with a browser from 2010. Haven't played vidya in over a month, either. It's chill, I don't really mind the "lack" of technology, it makes me think harder and remember more.
But for god's sake I'm never going back to tape players. Inefficient, drains battery quickly, and sounds like ass. I'll stick to music downloaded to my SD card and playing off my Nokia.

Traps are crossdressers not trannies, plus if you want to fucking fix this shit just strip women of their rights as they've been proven to still be fully dependent on men anyway

>from spain
>posts twin towers

O B S E S S E D

i think you spastics need to go outside

Fuck off

Attached: Inside_Red_Pill_The_Weird-d7e0fc825db54c608af4a01bafb4f2ac.jpg (650x413, 46K)

I agree Italianon is a retard but come on, did you even read my post?

>sharing boomer facebook memes
you're either genuinely retarded or you're 50 years old, which one is it?

Both now shut the fuck up normoid

You are both correct. The 90s were peak comfy. I LOVED using the internet back in the 90s. Normies and (((social media networks))) have ruined the internet. At the risk of falsely being identified as a nostalgiafag, the 90s were objectively better than 2018. I am 30 years old and the 90s were not a perfect time but it was still a simpler, easier, happier and more innocent time not only for me, but also for the rest of the world in general. I loved playing in arcades back during the 90s and being able to have face-to-face conservations with people back in the 90s (today, it seems like most young people look at their smartphones when you talk to them). The 90s was the last truly good decade, ESPECIALLY in terms of the internet. I remember having to endure shitty dial-up back in the 90s, but I'd still love to go back to the internet from the 90s but with the faster internet speed I have now. There was less social media normie SJW faggotry in that era, more anonymity and more creativity. There were more forums and more web-sites in general. Everything was less streamlined. Everything was bigger, more mysterious, more colourful, more customisable, more romantic and more vibrant. Fuck, I'm getting teary-eyed now.

Attached: sonicthehedgehog.png (320x500, 161K)

Omg shut the fuck up

I also tried to use a phone without internet access to disconnect from the internet when I'm not at home at least but I came back to the smartphone. Mostly to use Whatsapp.

>(((social media networks)))
>being able to have face-to-face conservations with people
>There was less social media normie SJW faggotry
jesus christ shut the fuck up, can't you tell you're an absolute washed-up parody of yourself? i genuinely can't imagine typing the things you do in earnest and i'm fucking glad because i think i would have to kill myself if i ever stooped to your level. i hope you realise that you are less than shit.

No.

the early 00s was kinda like the 90s over here, most of Latin America didn't even have internet until early 2010s

9/11 affected all the world and specially the West. We had our own 9/11 too with the terrorists attacks in Madrid in 2004. Also, we supported you in the Irak War at the beginning because our president thought we were a country that could be on the level of the USA or the UK.

>shut the fuck up

No. Fuck off, you normie faggot.

just because i don't have a fucking victim complex about the mean bad sjws :'(((( and write sick and retarded posts about teh good old days like some senile fuck on a drip in a nursing home it doesn't make me a normie you dipshit

>flag
>Not so much terrorism as now.

Attached: Logo_of_Euskadi_Ta_Askatasuna.png (200x199, 37K)

ETA ended years ago and you can't compare a small terrorist group like that to all that has happened in recent years.

Well said.

Attached: ((AA.png (796x464, 447K)

>Do you remember the 90s?
Nope, not at all

>Do you remember the 90s

I was jizz in my dad's ballsack so no

Attached: azXErPb_700b.jpg (533x511, 48K)

holy shit lads i found it, the one gay aussie

What are you talking about, there's an entire island full of gay aussies

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png (1200x600, 20K)

hehehe but they post with a different flag

There should be a final solution to the Australian question.

zoomer here what did you guys do on the internet during the 90s

all i remember pre-9/11 was downloading that "one more time" video by daft punk on napster and jacking off to some cartoon tits on ebaumsworld

Shitpost in chat rooms and on BBS’s.

we were waiting for images to load