ROASTIE BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=ci3_R1uHIXw
Time for another round

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Tattoos are gross and a woman can fuck off if she’s had sex into double figures or us a coal burner (I’m 35). Their debt is not my problem, I have none and neither should they. I’m not even religious.

Just leave her alone ffs.

sage

No if women can have preferences then so can we

Nee Lisa, vette zeug

no words, just let it speak for itself

Attached: wow.jpg (1142x246, 31K)

I'm not sure how this is a mystery to her/them.

Incel poltards btfo. You go girl

She should try dumping the perfume and rolling around in a pile of shit instead, too.

so this is an actual study that was made on men and what they prefer? And shes outraged by it, like its something that you should judge and feel "attacked" by? And these are the kind of women that study psychology and sociology? We're fucked

Attached: cutie.png (225x225, 7K)

Tattoos used to be unique, a thing that very few people got because of the permanent nature of them. Now that you can always remove a tattoo, everybody has them and so they aren't special.

Nothing in that article that she read ( TL;DR ) said that God prefers debt free virgins without tattoos. Perhaps He prefers that women BE debt free virgins (till marriage) without tattoos, but nothing she read said that God would exclude someone for that.

The stuff she read said that MEN prefer that. And who can blame them?

Also Christianity is dumb. She is getting pissed because of cognitive dissonance between being a Christian and the fact that she doesn't really feel what that entaills.

In ancient India (and modern India) we just abort a whore simply by looking at the CT scan of the womb.

>I don't want to listen to thing X because it's not in the Bible
>I'm going to ignore thing Y that is actually in the Bible though
Girl is very confused about scripture.

Attached: wedding cancellation 1.jpg (650x1156, 211K)

Nigga wut

Attached: DBAC6C6E-0D7D-4833-8FDE-A13D53311825.jpg (258x245, 25K)

> CT scan of the womb
you use CT scans on pregnant women?

Attached: 1523176090878.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Her main argument is that it is a double standard for women and men. But this clearly misses the point. She herself was a debt free virgin without tattoos when she got married and she is very happy. She then proceedes to tell women that her happiness is not because of these things. Shes just attacking the very morals and virtues that gave her her happiness. The double standard is not what matters; it is the fact that "men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos". She is just denying the truth for muh progress and degenerafication of whats left of ((((judeo))))christians values.

the world would be a much better place without the daddy/disney programmed princesses that proliferate in the third world

Attached: wedding cancellation 2.jpg (650x1156, 216K)

Attached: 1541388915141.jpg (960x720, 123K)

Proverbs 17:11 Evil people are eager for rebellion, but they will be severely punished.

1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of divination, and presumption is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has also rejected you from being king.

Luke 6:46 “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?”
>Leviticus 19:28, which says,”You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.

post the rest faggot

so how many of those conditions are things that a woman has no control over?

I dont understand why people even watch these sorts of channels, zoomers are a mystery to me

Attached: wedding cancellation 3.jpg (650x1156, 211K)

>i've just read the most horrifying thing I have ever seen

Stopped there.

The whole comment section is toasty roasty city

Attached: 1487735022235.jpg (400x500, 24K)

She’s gonna excuse having cheated on her fiance while blaming it on her relatives, isnt she?

Attached: DAB18A26-7B8B-4E48-BFF6-DB6C16943088.jpg (550x536, 44K)

Is this from the girl in the link?

Post the rest

Look at that fucking nose and forehead slope. Obviously has impulse control issues lol

That 6 minute mark is priceless.

Attached: wedding cancellation 4.jpg (650x1156, 211K)

>manually/intentionally selected the still image of herself making that face as the video thumbnail
HMMMM...

Based & poopilled.

Another yenta cunt.

brings joy to my heart

I can't believe the groom to be put up with this shit from this bitch. That pussy must have been made of gold or something.

Attached: wedding cancellation 5.jpg (650x1156, 129K)

YESSSSSS. had ex like this, I love the lack of self-awareness women have finally blowing up in their face as they gaslight and blame everyone else BUT themselves. yummers

Explains why you need foreign women to open bob

This can't be real.

That's a nice story

actual borderline girls aren't like this, they live in a state of perpetual fear and you can literally control their basic understanding of reality

they will all cheat on you though, every last one of them

what is this, a gen z?

About women teaching scripture-
1 Timothy 2:12 - But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

About her trying to take her place above her husband
>But my husband isn't Jesus
Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord... Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

About her supporting university and career women
Titus 2:5 ESV l
To be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.

God says don't be a thot and teach young women not to be thots either.
Titus 2:3-4 ESV
Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children,

>that hairline
>that makeup that doesn't reach it

I'm laffin.

It's funny because the girl I hope to marry literally started to see me because I told her she had no tattoos or debt and seemed modest.

This woman is an obvious demon

>actual borderline girls aren't like this, they live in a state of perpetual fear and you can literally control their basic understanding of reality
a girl I know who this describes recently got diagnosed with BPD
>they will all cheat on you though, every last one of them
but she never cheated and was in a relationship for 7 years with a manipulative weird snakee tongue beta guy

I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet

Why call yourself Christian if you don't even follow the basic premises? The old church fathers were right, women don't have souls

FUCK YOU JANNIE FAGGOT CUNTS

mods are kikeniggerfaggots

its always about their emotions if men were like this humanity would be extinct.why do these people want to be treated like celebs ?
their egos are like balloons filled with hot air so big yet a needle is enough to do serious damage to them.

lol

Attached: laughing-monkey-16660689.jpg (1300x960, 400K)

A woman who has never had sex is a woman who is pure.

Damn

Attached: roastierocked.jpg (661x417, 117K)

Protestants aren't Christian. Now that we have that established let's talk about tattoos: Tattoos can be considered changing one's body, which as we all know, is a horrible sin. A major sin. A woman who claims to follow God's teaching yet whores herself out to men aren't a good person to begin with, a woman who is pure in spirit is pure in body. Women who drink a lot should be spat upon for corrupting their body. >B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-but my body my choice God gave you your body and yet you ruin it with horrible things, you are a disgrace to Christ. Do both of those things, you got a one way ticket to hell, friendo.