Corsair ML120 vs Noctua NF-P12

Which one is better?

Attached: luna-079_luna_079_01_800x800.jpg (800x800, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Noctua-NF-A14-PWM-chromax-black-swap-premium-grade/dp/B07655KF5C
amazon.com/Noctua-Bearing-NF-A14-iPPC-3000-PWM/dp/B00KFCRF1A
fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-r5-titanium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Noctua

>Which one is better?
Depends on the size of the chair.

those

Attached: 1813140-n1.jpg (372x405, 38K)

shut up!

Delta/SanAce.

does this shit even matter? i'm using $5 120mm fans they're quieter than wraith spire so i'm not bothered.

is noctua going to make non poo colored fans in 140mm eventually?

that's what I want 120mm is entry level trash.

IPPC and Chromax

last I looked they didn't have 140mm

im also sad delta don't make 140mm fans :(

They got a 140mm black fan for an age. What's your last time?

who has 140mm black/gray noctua or delta.. link plz

amazon.com/Noctua-NF-A14-PWM-chromax-black-swap-premium-grade/dp/B07655KF5C
amazon.com/Noctua-Bearing-NF-A14-iPPC-3000-PWM/dp/B00KFCRF1A

unrelated question:
is it worth adding sound dampening material like foam or felt to the inside of the side panel?

In my system I have 3 silent wings fans, one noctua fan, and one ML12 with red leds. Guess which one started making noise after a year... yeah. ML one. Sure anecdotal evidence. But still.

adding it no, buying a case that has it is okay.
I got this thing fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-r5-titanium and it's the best case I ever had. Pleasure to build in and a lot of noise dampening features (fabric inlay on the side panels and rubber-mounted fans)

they are not the best style of noctua thou

they released a 140mm recently that's got closer together blades and is their most efficient but its only in poo color some one said there is a non brand of it called gentile typhoon or some thing? is that not poo color.

to be fair when you clean out your case the first time you will rip all this foam and dust filter shit like its trash and put it in the bin.

only reason it exists is for prebuilts that people never open if you clean your case every 3 years you don't need dust filters. and the idea the filter is easy to remove and you will clean it every 3months is stupid and dumb as dust still gets past it. its just to reduce total build up overlifespan of pc so you never have to clean it not for some meme larper "im going ot clean my filters on the reg idea.

I still have my dust filters installed and I clean them maybe once a year. The inside of my case is very clean even after 4+ years of running nearly nonstop. Only the finest dust makes it past, but that's effectively unavoidable anyway.

Don't hate on dust filters dude, they're great.

you still have to clean your components thou and that's why you are a idiot.

Why would you not want a dust filter? They're a little easier to clean and they don't hurt anything.

no I don't. The only thing I have to clean are the dust filters and they're rinsable under running water

because it takes longer to clean a dustfilter + hardware that still gets dusty with one.. which you also have to clean.

also they make your system hotter.