This kills the winfag

>this kills the winfag

Attached: neofetch-2018-11-24-03-30-51-17065.png (1360x768, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slow and still botnet

>photoshop is a botnet

How?

can you post that image here

What's the version?
How did you do it? Wine? VM and seamless?

Can it run a recent (or any at all) version of Illustrator, AfterEffects and InDesign? Graphic designer asking.

Attached: 1542212303879.jpg (480x600, 36K)

I, too, want to know.

Stop, It's false, I m sure you spend 100 hours to just making Photoshop work. While on Windows everything work, all steams games etc.

Attached: red.jpg (550x550, 85K)

not the same user but, if not patched,
>it requires you to install adobe cloud
>constantly connects with their cloud
>will always attempt to verify your account to ensure you paid them your monthly shekels
GIMP is free as in price, free as in freedom.
It js not the same program, can be customized to give you a similar experience... but i honestly think it's pretty damn great as is out of the box.

>this kills the lincuck

Attached: WKjf6b6BDsEbG0Jd-OCBXdIb0QQ9-lG5SpbzvJtif9s.png?auto=webp&s=56e541a67136373d45269b7bf0baac1d43b5 (1600x900, 308K)

There's a comma missing in your screenshot.
grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm
Correct: "What now, Winfags?"

I prefer spend 30 minutes to patch Photoshop than to use Gimp

Attached: smart.jpg (1420x946, 51K)

cs5 or whatever werks with wine i ve heard

the point of having a linux install is to be free of botnet and to have something that isnt an insanely slow peice of shit.
to run it on winshit is to have neither of those things.

>*Graphics designer
More like a NEET drawing furries to masturbate to

Note: if you want to do anything more creative than photo editing, Krita is orders of magnitude better than Gimp.
...and in all honesty, photo editing is still nicer on Krita than Gimp, even if it wasn't made for that.

PlayOnLinux and photoshop CS6. Works seamlessly

Seems like it,

Attached: Screenshot_20181124_170637.png (1360x768, 322K)

oh no i better switch to linux now because i value the opinion of Jow Forums

how?

>Debian
>Weeb

Every time

Is PlayOnLinux even worth trying? Serious question.

Attached: 1339550542692.jpg (580x346, 38K)

I only use it for photoshop, and have only had it installed for about ten minutes (enough time to install, make sure photoshop works, and then shitpost on/g/) but it seems pretty tight. You can install anything using it, but if you chose a program that it's got a profile for ( see ) it configures everything and pulls in everything it needs from the internet so shits seamless and 'just wurks'.

fuck why is there always muh adobe faggots shitposting like their photoshop being as precious as water?
are you a Patreon Whore? do you need those precious pre-made filters to mask your shitty skills from furry customers?

Have you checked what it downloads? I think I know how it works, it has a wine directory inside. I will just werk if you find and unpack the whole thing by yourself, but I guess the app just makes it all work with a single click.
Might try it soon, but just the other I set up a Windows XP virtual machine so I can use Photoshop and Illustrator, so I don't wanna leave it unused.

*just the other DAY I set up...

the first person on earth that actually install wine
nice one faggot

>he uses proprietary software

There is literally nothing as good as photoshop. Not even close.

>f****t

This is unfriendly offensive language. You're not on Jow Forums anymore. Police your language.

i dont give a crap about police im a free human
and Jow Forums becoming more and more nazi polite fag type
like you~!

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-24 00-30-48.png (1920x1080, 232K)

>not using Photoshop 7.0

Attached: 1541325373227.jpg (834x737, 119K)

>using proprietary software

gimp is shit.
use krita.

>Goblino Slayer
>weeb
what

Uninstall it and install Krita.

WSL with Desktop application running through the Xming X-server

Classy

>Layer 2

why would average furry erotica guru on deviantart need overkill vector/layout editor, 2d video compositor and print publishing software?

Attached: 69a700ba5a932e7173d87f7419fcf07d2d5c52daca9cbb68811eb36a8929a2ef.jpg (450x677, 21K)

>the point of having a linux install is to be free of botnet and to have something that isnt an insanely slow peice of shit.
>to run it on winshit is to have neither of those things.
/thread

Is it better to use it on Wine or by some VM?

that disgusting OP. winfaggots make the photoshop excuse to make linux autist rage. not because they actually use it.

This too:

Attached: login-screen.jpg (1366x703, 33K)

>KDE
>Celeron
>Terminal with manchildren transparency
Yikes, at least you are using the backported kernel
Double yikes and cringed

>celeron
>4gb of ram
>linux
certified poorfag

>how
How does it kill the lincuck?

Attached: 1539318342483.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

It's also extremely big and bloated. There's a video editor, 3D modeling software and a bunch of other junk in that pile.

Why doesn't Adobe just make an OS for designers?

Are you new? user here is presenting an actual 'kill Linux' argument.
It's embrace, extend, extinguish.
Extinguish ~ kill.

reporting in

Attached: ds.png (1600x865, 134K)

what's the point of using an OS inside an OS?
that's like riding a bike inside of a train

CS5 is better and works perfectly

Attached: contained crapware.png (1292x763, 150K)

This is good for linux users, they have access to decent software now.

holy shit. people still buy into the InDesign meme?

>wasting time tinkering with Photoshop and tablet drivers
>not using Microsoft justworks windows

Serious question
Are Wine devs on steroids or something, everything is simply just working
The difference between 3.10 and 3.20 is abysmal lime wtf, did they illegally acquire windows code or something?

Attached: 1539046901496.jpg (580x863, 99K)

so they feel like a real artist.

so what? you happy? good.. nobody care

It uses severely outdated install scripts. You're more safe just manually selecting an exe and then adding dependencies needed by adobe. Unless you want to use an out of date version.
I use it because it's significantly easier than just using wine+terminal, and also lets me make separate virtual disks for software and back them up, and easily change wine versions. The way I install shit on it is by just selecting "install an unlisted program".

I'm still alive.

Valve has been funding the development for few years now.

...and not a single bit of hardware acceleration was to be found nor proper 10/12bit color support I'd imagine

Hold my beer...

Attached: s.png (3200x1200, 1.92M)

I think ReactOS development has help Wine a lot.

what wine, wow windows cucked

>Version is ancient it even predates content aware fill
>Free patented 50% performance loss thanks to Linux

>>Free patented 50% performance loss thanks to Linux
I need some sources.

Why the FUCK does my whole system lag when I open netflix now? Explain this shit wincucks

>everything just werks

The FUCK IT DOES. I can't even watch goddamn netflix on this shit anymore, and somehow the store app manages to be even worse.

And yet I'm still very much alive. How odd. It's almost like you not-even-one-percent autists and your stupid opinions don't matter.

t. bigger winfag than steve ballmer

This, Krita is a replacement for Photoshop because of its interface + feature set, Gimp is aptly named - gimped in the most important part of an image manipulation program, the UI
>you can hook things together lol
99% of users expect a good out-of-the-box experience, they don't want to have to read documentation on how to dock tool panes, only a complete autist would think that's a good approach
>b-b-but I've used Gimp for years with no problem!
congratulations, doesn't change the fact that it's worse the PS and Krita.

what are you mega genius doing? can i have adobe cloud on my mac2018 without paying for it?

had the serialBox bandage solution in college but then adobe CC took us out

awesome lingo

Cool

It's the valve money. They've been throwing tons of money at it because they're afraid of microsoft making everything windows store only and they want their game library on a platform outside of microsoft's control.
Latest version of photoshop runs fine. It's silver on wine HQ. Wine does not cause a 50% performance hit because it's not an emulator.

cs6 does not have this problem

rms approves

>ironic weeb
Now this is bad.

>no control over your os

Attached: 1539893039296.png (1151x1453, 3.26M)

>he doesn't know how to turn off updates

>thinks toggling some pretty buttions and running some software keeps a backdoored proprietary system from remaining backdoored

You do know Windows 10 has a built in keylogger that is data mined? How about Win10 upload your files and program data to check for "bad" files? How does it feel knowing the Five Eyes are looking back at you through your own screen?

Attached: 1538712585610.jpg (555x921, 241K)

That actually sounds like though.

That's when they abbandoned CS for CC (Creative Cloud).
Just download anything below CC 2017 and you'll be fine

But can it get fingerprint scanner to work?

t. zoomer

If they want to know something about you, they will know. Don't pretend to really care about that stuff when you're using google and duckducklefty everyday with a non encrypted internet connection and giving Hiro and his ad partners all the infos about your fetishes on 4channel.

Sorry, I got intel graphics. I can't waste my time on linux when what's already unfuckable is even more unfuckable on loonix. If I barely get something to be playable on Windows, I can't get that on Linux.

>will always attempt to verify your account to ensure you paid them your monthly shekels
>you pay once a month, not once a day
oh boy i'm so triggered, user

for actual operating systems themselves winshit is 10x slower.

What the fuck do you even mean with that tho

To get around the train faster, duh

Attached: AMTEmu-Adobe-Activator-For-Windows.jpg (736x379, 47K)

winshit takes like 10x longer to do anything.
i litterally have to wait 10 minutes after the windows equivalent of the x server starts to do anything along with like a 2 minute boot time. linux just takes about a minute to boot and then i can do whatever with it.

Have you got a 15 year old build? That might be it. Takes like 8 seconds to boot Windows on mine and it's a pretty shitty PC.

no its actually really new. it has a threadripper 1900x which ive only had for about 4 months now.

Are you using a fucking 5200RPM hard drive with it or what

Seriously, I pack an i5 4460 with no GPU and 16GB of cheap, slow, DDR3 RAM and the worst brand of SSD you can think of. No excuse. I can turn on my computer, get into Windows 10 and load up almost any adobe program all in maybe 30 seconds.

My autism commands me to inform you that you don't need to quote an entire post just to reply to it.

Attached: 1536031068829.jpg (1372x1952, 248K)

no just a 7200RPM HDD

this
but sachiko is still shit, good thing hiro removed it

>Can it run a recent (or any at all) version of this software I don't actually need or use? Larping video gaymur asking.
Seems like the first thing you should do is just chill on the video gaming. Or don't, it's your life. Just understand that you need to fish for disingenuous excuses from a bunch of anonymous people on the internet. We're not your friends, and this isn't some secrit hackerz klub you can somehow be a part of if you just roleplay hard enough.