Does this turn into a satire of le anonymous or is played straight the whole way through

Does this turn into a satire of le anonymous or is played straight the whole way through

also how accurate is it. Thanks in advance.

Attached: 91zqbri8+0L._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 533K)

>how accurate is it
not much but it's not a stereotypical hollywood crap

it's surrealism. it's not meant to be realistic.
though the hacking isn't magical or pseudoscientific like most movies.

There might be an arg attached to it like archer

>presents himself as socially anxious, autist, edgy fag
>has sex on the regular, does drugs, has healthy relationships with friends and females

>though the hacking isn't magical or pseudoscientific like most movies.
/thread
Also:

He is good looking, that's enough for all the sex you want.

>has sex on the regular
no he doesn't you retard.

literally gay shit

literally none of the characters in the show have healthy relationships. one of the main themes is the isolation they all have to deal with

Attached: anon-poster-for-review.jpg (825x464, 81K)

>after attacking a large international agency the hacker group is used by other transnational agencies for supremacy
Cut out all the trump hate and it's fairly realistic. Had a slight hand in writing it so i'm biased. I'm "anonymous content". It's fun to watch
You know how Kenichi History's Strongest Deciple isn't really a martial arts manga like, say, ippo or meguru, but is instead an action story with realistic elements? Think that.

He had sex with his dealer, unless he only imagined it, I didn't watch the whole show.

that's the only time he has sex.
also having sex with someone who's high isn't hard.

drop after 3rd episode
too much babbling and self talking
feels like a detective show

he kissed his sister too

>there are multiple people ITT watching this braindead mainstream shit

sickening

One of the first scenes already annoyed me, where he calls the police to that pedo guy. Why would an edgy fag like him care about pedos that much? They just had to do this to make him likable to the normies, because pedos are literally worse than Hitler.

is this about us, user?

duh?

Writing 101 : Building Sympathy for your MC.

Plus, have you forgotten that ages ago, user wore both the mask of pedo and pedo hunter?

all downhill after season 1