Grow up with little friends

>grow up with little friends
>never went to birthday parties or after school play dates
>use technology to fill the time and contain my boredom
>ultimately become well versed with computers since i spend so much time in front of one
>study programming now employed
>finally have something to be proud of
>now WHAMMIN want me to yet again pretend like i don't exist and that my efforts in life have been for nothing
>WHAMMIN want to automatically become programmers, developers, etc. with no effort/studying at all
>WHAMMIN demand that i acknowledge their skills and prowess despite me surpassing their knowledge when i was fucking 14 years old
>WHAMMIN demand that the world caters to their every whim
>WHAMMIN demand that they do half the work for the same reward
>if i don't bow down to WHAMMIN, then they claim sexual harassment, bias, and chauvinism

does anyone wonder why no one respects hardly any women in technology? there are a few women who actually do behave just like any other hard working male, dont expect hand outs or easy ways out, and they generally have just the amount of respect that any other hard worker does.

but then you have these disgusting troglodytes who waltz in, think they are the cream of the crop cause they took karlie kloss's kode skool shit and now they can write HTML with 1 eye closed. then you ask them to do 1 simple thing and now you're piling work on them, they complain that they have too much to do already, they blame you for failures and fuck ups, and then when you push back, it becomes sexism.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

Attached: 27.jpg (706x397, 24K)

>WHAMMIN want me to yet again pretend like i don't exist

how so?

Fuck you retard, everybody knows about this for years and you're just blackpilling people even more with this r9k tier whining. And no, complaining isn't a solution, the only solution is rampant antisemitism but you're just coming across as a bitter loser.

What is this shit? Jow Forums?

>complaining about women isn't the solution to women being bitches, complaining about jews is!
Keep up the chivalry, Jow Forums. I'm sure it will bring you that aryan princess you've always wanted. Just hold on a little longer.
Cuck.

Jow Forums.org strikes again!

Go away retard, your fault you were/are a loser

Few. You grew up with few friends.

No, they were midjets.

Even top world research on C.S or top programmers had average life, progamming just need 1 or 2 years constant study for get average job.

Just get out and yes people need earn respect don't just give it for hard life or muh diversity

You're thinking of stormfags. Jow Forums understands that women are spoiled children, but the only reason they aren't treated like so is jews. And you can get rid of jews from position of powers, but you can't get rid of women from fucking society. If you remove jews from power structures, women will naturally go back to being just replaceable kiddie ovens.

i used to browse Jow Forums before i got fed up with all the self pity. you'd be surprised how many robots browse Jow Forums.

nice reddit spacing

On the other hand what solution do you propose dude? If you don't fix the jewed job market and the government gibs then as long as cucks like you keep programming away in your little cubicle then the corporations and the government will keep taking their fat ass share from your work and gibing it to klossies, welfare queens and their boyfriends.

this. I stopped going there and to Jow Forums because it made me fucking blackpilled. but Jow Forums is /comfy/ and I'm a happy NEET now except for the odd programming project

>but you can't get rid of women from fucking society.
O rly?

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

same with esports, women play oppressed and try to hide the fact that with certain jobs you have an equal chance if you are enough.

kys incel loser

Go back to /pol you fucking incel piece of shit. You are not welcome on our board Elliot

For the fag that posted the burka picture, it’s a nice meme but women are treated well in Islam and we don’t have any respect for incels either. Back to Jow Forums for you faggots

Nice, bedpilled and aced

>i used to browse Jow Forums before i got fed up with all the self pity

and then you came to Jow Forums to do the exact same thing you ran away from

good job turd

>but women are treated well in Islam
haha pig fuckers are liars too, what a surprise
>we don’t have any respect for incels either
you ARE all incels. that's why all of you have to resort to rape in white countries, because the only way you can get laid is by force

bla bla bla cool blog.
I only came here to say Cowboy Bepop is the AOFC.

Attached: Cowboy Bebop 09 BDRip [Lat_Cast_Jap + Sub Esp] (1440 x 1080_x264) por camus10x (00:12:34.170) 0002.p (1440x1080, 2.07M)

cuz there's nothing worthwhile on Jow Forums atm