AMD has allowed China to reach Exascale by licensing their ROME Processors, why is this allowed...

AMD has allowed China to reach Exascale by licensing their ROME Processors, why is this allowed? They're literally helping the enemy.

top500.org/news/china-spills-details-on-exascale-prototypes/

Attached: amd_rome-678_678x452.png (678x541, 525K)

Whose enemy, Schlomo?

OP BTFO'd

AMD is a Chinese company now whitie go back to your cage

Money talks.

>American company
>Taiwanese connections
>Helping proc

That is genuinely confusing

>the enemy
I'll take a healthy chinsectoid with perfect work ethic over a semi-literate lazy fat jewish slave any day.

Why can't the chinks design their own CPUs without licensing something from the west.

China is going full nationalism. If you're not chinese, you're their enemy.
China was great until pooh got elected.

chinks can't into innovation

>pooh
1000 social credits have been deducted from your account

>chinks
>work ethic

no amount of propaganda will change the fact that your women are hungry for foreigner cock
pooh got cucked by a white guy so he's trying to get rid of them

Your social credit account is now bankrupt

It's not final and the article didn't confirm it but the speculation on a Rome licensing is likely and are probably correct given the performance targets they are unveiling, but there could easily be things like the US saying stop and China needing to iterate on their own after having Milan technology only, which is still pretty good given Intel can't beat it with half their lineup.

If Intel was smart they'd bribe a senator to start spreading FUD about AMD and them selling out to China.

very cool, everyone wins except intel and israel

A lot better than white people for sure

>why are they helping china???
>*buys tens of thousands of dollars worth of chinese junk every year*

doesn't matter, i'm not coming back to mainland china
and the company i'm employed by doesn't give a fuck about your commie shit anyway, unless i'm in mainland china

fpbp