What is your ideal job, Jow Forums?

What is your ideal job, Jow Forums?

Attached: 634563636.jpg (680x680, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zSKKWw1SY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

musician desu, or maybe working in the animation, but I can't draw so this job's kinda no longer possible for me

wbu?

writer

Make music at home with no tours/shows etc

Director of some evil illuminati corporation

I kinda like what I'm doing right now. But I have always dreamed of making wine. Having a vineyard somewhere in Tuscany and making your own unique art in form of wine sounds wonderful.

You are a great musician btw. Could really make a career out of that.

full time NEET

being prostate milked for research purposes

Could actually work. People do that and sometimes make good money on patreon.
Nice. I think I'd like that too, but more as a hobby. Do you write often?

Musician- doing neat stuff an my bass guitar and acoustic and some drums for a living.

and what are you doing now?

Honestly wine making is hard nowadays. My mother is working in the wine industry and the biggest problem is that people have to make a lot of volume, so sometimes the quality is left aside
But hey I'm sure you could make good wine!!

Right now I'm kinda into international relations. Writing articles, being sent to conferences sometimes. Love it so far.

Making wine is a form of art. I wouldn't even mind making quality wine and getting very low profit at the same time. It just sounds wonderful having something like that to care about.

Damn, got to go... Really wish I could stay and chat some more. I'll be back soon, if the thread doesn't die. Was nice seeing you again!

pinniped trainer

student... vet...

Running ovens that burns kikes and saving Germany

Executioner

You mean veterinarian? Sounds like something achievable.

crash test dummy

I have always wanted to work in a restaurant

Attached: 456678976.jpg (782x1010, 284K)

absolutely based

Unemployed (but still payed)

Attached: (1036).jpg (359x347, 29K)

Nightclub manager
Nightlife seems pretty cool to me

prostitution

Totalitarian dictator of a comfy island nation

That might be quite interesting indeed. Not too fond of nightlife in general, but managing something like that and creating joy for people sounds fun.
How exactly? Own a restaurant business or work as a cook/waiter etc.?

As a cook. I like to make food. Problem is that I suspect that I might just like to make food for myself.

Attached: 4567865889.jpg (783x756, 243K)

I dont know

Cooking is a wonderful art. Something I've never been good at, but what I've always been fascinated by. Preparing food for yourself might be great, but I bet you've never tried doing it as a job, that could be just as enjoyable.

Why do they change my IP every 2-3 posts? Oh well...

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zSKKWw1SY

I've been studying coding for the last 3 years, but I'm slowly starting to shift towards photography more and more, so probably something related to that.

Firmware or rf/microwave engineer

I'd rather die

>posting the inferior lapis

Attached: 66420182_p0_master1200.jpg (714x1200, 261K)

based

successful podcaster

Attached: 1538693656500s.jpg (104x125, 3K)

philosopher

Attached: based.jpg (567x376, 54K)