What is your favorite Disney and why is Zootopia objectively the best one?

What is your favorite Disney and why is Zootopia objectively the best one?

Attached: 1529126249033.gif (500x255, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zSKKWw1SY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

goy

God, Zootopia was so good, it surprised me in its quality. Fucking phenomenal film. My favorite is probably Mulan though.

bot

fak

I liked Robin Hood 2bh

for me its toystory

THAT'S FLIPPING PIXAR

this is it chief

my favourite is monsters inc.

ure a furry

u too

its not disney afaik

Toy Story

I guess Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite books

Wall E, Moana, Princess and the Frog, Mulan, Atlantis, Toy Story, The Incredibles, and Pocahontas were all pretty good. I would have to pick a favorite from all of them.

The rest I don't care much for. I can watch most of them and not mind tho. The onlys ones I actually dislike are Finding Nemo and Frozen (and all Disney sequels of course.) Also I hate Twisted/Rapunzel/whatever it's called with a passion.

so you liked the 200X period eh?

I think Frozen is really great honestly

I don't pay much attention to the time periods and stuff but I guess so. I like to believe it doesn't have to do with n*stalgia but I still put Wall-E up there.

I didn't care for Frozen because it just felt really straightforward to me. Not much interesting happened in it, and beyond that I always hated the music in it (before I knew about how much I'd be hearing it...)

aha tbdesu I think Frozen was one of the most complex Disney movie from the last decade in terms of psychology
The message isn't as obvious as it is in, for example Wall-E or Moana, but I think the whole self-acceptance development as well as the being alone VS being with friends problematic is really well handled.

I don't think it has anything to do with nostalgia honestly, I find that recent Disney movies are more intersting than the old ones too, even if the old ones aren't bad

I was unimpressed

My favourite Disney film would be snow white and the seven dwarfs

Attached: Gobrinload.jpg (225x225, 12K)

It's always been Hercules for me

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zSKKWw1SY