What FOSS projects do you support?

What FOSS projects do you support?

Attached: npe_wiki1.jpg (367x235, 97K)

I'm not a communist retard, so none.

I also throw a few bucks once in a while at Wikipedia. That's it.

My asshole

OpenBSD and NetBSD. I've also thrown a few dollars at Haiku and ReactOS and I once paid a guy to fix some shit in CDE for me because fuck dealing with that archaic bullshit.

>Oy vey, what do you mean donate a dollar? Are you trying to rob me of the last 50 cents I have? 25 cents? Do you think I'm rich? What do you mean a penny? You'll never get my pocket lint, filthy communists!

This user is correct. You should only pay developers when they are additionally selling your personal data to advertisers, political lobbyists, law enforcement agencies, and insurance claims adjusters behind your back.

None because I don't want to risk having my money go to diversity tranny bullshit and I don't have the time nor the energy to check to see if a project has been compromised. Not to mention the fact that a lot of these projects get shittons of money from corporations who use them.

Attached: 1480712047172.jpg (1700x1144, 948K)

None because you're fucking dumb attention whoring anime pedo neet living in a mom's basement.

KISS Launcher, Lightning Web Browser, NewPipe

>donating to projects because of the developer's identities and not because you think the software is good
literal identity politics, you are worse than people pushing "diversity tranny bullshit"

FOSS isn't communist. Makes no sense.
Where's the central controlling body that forces you to use the software?

>communist
>central controlling body
pick one retard

Anything that uses the term "open source" will not have any of my support.

I make bug report submissions for minor annoyances, does that count?

OSS communities are filled with assholes, nutjobs and bullies.
I used to contribute a lot of code in the past but they are not worth anything

Wikipedia and The Document Foundation (LibreOffice). One time payment, not recurring.

No, you pick one over at:

DON'T GIVE MONEY TO WIKIPEDIA!
It has a very heavy political anti-European/anti-White bias, and it's community removes edits based on their ideology, rather than based on facts.

Attached: left_right_nazi.png (992x832, 102K)

Attached: Wikipedia_Anti_white.jpg (480x696, 52K)

I'm a FSF associate member.

>calling Nazis Nazis is ideology

OpenBSD

>avoiding calling communists communists is ok

How dare you. You are sjw filth.

Are these two articles unbiased?
Whom are you kidding?

>everyone not on the left is literally Hitler
Sounds like ideology to me.

>Where's the central controlling body that forces you to use the software?
It's called copyleft, retard.

>but you can just use something else
Not when it has a licensing monopoly, like the GPL essentially does with software now. You can't rebuild every single fucking library your software uses from scratch, so you are forced to use them and give everything away for free.

If America still had functioning antitrust law, the GPL and its offshoots would be illegal. And sadly the EU is scared shitless of pissing off an entire American "industry", they'd rather go after random companies instead.

bitcoin because I'm not a slave.

Just donated $3 to trigger you

not yet.

Attached: d77.jpg (544x551, 34K)

Your mother.

Kike spotted

>b-bitcoin is for McDonalds employees. Y-you should keep your money in my d-daddy's bank

>and it's community removes edits based on their ideology, rather than based on facts
What community? Literally everyone who visits the site can edit articles, it's not like there's a gateway. Also: