Which framework will be the one to rule the next years...

Which framework will be the one to rule the next years? Will React stay dominant or will Vue with its Chinese overlords takeover?

Attached: 142241124.jpg (299x168, 9K)

flask.

Literally who

>le javascript

Attached: 1541296191105.png (354x378, 140K)

angular because bland enterprise corp

Nothing wrong with modern JS especially with typescript

Angular is the only proper framework, Vue is a glorified library and React is a meme that went on for too long.

React will always win because of React Native

Pick angular or react, don't fall for vue meme. It's good only for writing todo-grade apps and community full of stupid n00bs.
I recommend react since it adopts new paradigms now (suspense, hooks) and you can start learning new things now from blank.

They are all a big pile of shit. I am making my own framework, except it isn't a framework other than a component bundler, client-side router, and maybe a state manager.

Pure javascript is better. It really isn't any extra effort to type:
var form = document.getElementById('form').elements;
await fetch.post('/newuser') {
username: form.username,
password: form.password,
name: form.name
};

You don't need any of these stupid retarded frameworks. They are fucking stupid. They have fragmented front-end programming and they are only useful for giant corporations.

Angular sucks dick so probably that.

You have only ever written todo apps you stupid noob.

What's even purpose of these? Why not just use vanilla js?

Dont listen to him i've started using vue almost 2y ago and i know what i'm talking about
Vanilla is very low level, development while using framework goes significant faster, when you writing in vanilla one can say you writing your own mini framework for every specific app.

Attached: wt8Mmjj.png (928x367, 67K)

>your own mini framework
Better to run as little code on the client side as possible.

Neither.
Web components are the future.
So something like Stencil

>Better to run as little code on the client side as possible.
Sure, but developing with framework much much faster. And time to delivery > bundle size for most of the businesses .

All machine learning memers

I think that most people that hate on front end frameworks aren't front end web devs, and React will last longest

Vue will take over. React wasn't even a thing before Angular devs fucked up by releasing Angular 2 which had nothing to do with Angular, forcing businesses to seek less neurotic solution. Her'es the thing: now React is doing the same with hooks which change how data is handled completely.

yep.

Can you tell what limitations exactly Vue placed on you that made further development impossible?

Just chipping in my $0.02. Vue is fine, I've used it for larger projects and it's both clean and fast.
The one problem (which I believe the other frameworks also have) is with Vuex stores and the fact that you cannot dynamically add object fields into them.
Code-wise, Vue looks far neater to me than either React or Angular.

angular because of microsoft umbrella and other enterprise bullshit
but react is more popular on new college graduates

i dont know

Care to back this up?

>angular because of microsoft umbrella and other enterprise bullshit
>Microsoft

user....

Templating is fucking stupid and the sooner it dies the better.
React is still some form of templating but it's not very far from the javascript it generates, it's mostly syntactic sugar, so it's quite decent.
Some pure javascript frontend framework will probably come along in a few years time, but for now don't waste your time on anything but react.

I'm actually writing a framework for server driven UI with Kotlin for web applications.

Basically it uses the jetbrains HTML dsl for view templating then runs with ktor then essentially renders the client through a bidirectional gRPC connection.

Doing this because most of my backends are usually in Spring and this simplifies the API layer a lot and let's me avoid REST altogether.