Is the polar opposite of an incel a slut?

is the polar opposite of an incel a slut?

Attached: Tahlia.jpg (482x418, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zSKKWw1SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

need an answer

Attached: tah9.png (426x435, 261K)

who is she pls

It could still be a volcel. As long as they're capable of having sex then theyre the oppisite of an incel

this is my wife. you cant have her because she's australian and you'll only make your suffering greater than it already is. now what is the polar opposite of an incel because i am having an argument with her

Attached: tah223.jpg (1080x720, 138K)

who is she pls

thanks ireland that sounds about right
it's my wife

Attached: tahlia94.png (1598x899, 768K)

who the hell is vashtanerada

I WANT A FEMCEL GF!

Attached: SADAUGHT.jpg (647x1000, 134K)

Do you want a fem incel or a fem volcel

you want a badshit insane gf that is most likley a 3-5/10 that will literally murder you for even thinking of another girl? aight m8

YES! i want her to cut me open and play with my organs.

Attached: sad aut.jpg (512x512, 226K)

welp looks like I got a shot.

I mean theres different types of celibacy, there's incel, volcel, clerical celebacy, theres probably more. An incel is supposedly someone who is extremely unattractive that they arent able to have sex with someone. I personally dont believe a thing such as inceldom exists, I think its an excuse for people who are somewhat awkward around the other sex instead of acknowledging their own awkwardness and working on it. I believe there are multiple ways to lose the inceldom status from prostitution tojust tring to find a lifelong partner.

Looks 15/16

preposterous boast but alas

no that would be chad

slut is usually only applied to females, and incel is usually only applied to males

Attached: hello.jpg (280x294, 10K)

women aren't honestly bothered if you have slept around, as long as you're loyal to them, they actually like it when their men is desired by other women, otherwise they wouldn't use "virgin" as a popular insult

with men it's the polar opposite, we don't care if they're a virgin, in fact, it's the most ideal for us, and we hate it if you're a slut.

women act like they care if their man has fucked a bunch of other women because they don't like mens' standards, and beta males pretend like they like women with """experience""" so they can get some brownie points with a girl they're orbiting

prove me wrong

Attached: 1541362110683.png (594x745, 924K)

>prove me wrong

don't tell me what to do

Attached: 1541623638418s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

I do what I want. Got it, boy?

Attached: 6593430.png (579x523, 128K)

You're not as smart as you think surgen

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zSKKWw1SY