Fuck this slow ass garbage. Nothing below 9900k now

Fuck this slow ass garbage. Nothing below 9900k now

Attached: amd-ryzen-5-2600-processor-360px-v1.jpg (300x360, 33K)

Found the intel shill.

>$600 vs $200
kys

>CPU that's not even in the same ballpark as overclocked i5
>looks like my only alternative is the latest $600 100 degree oven every rewiever calls a complete piece of shit

amazing

Attached: 1487431049819.jpg (414x275, 27K)

nice try

Attached: incelqualitybait.png (722x431, 85K)

Enjoy your single-core speed I guess... Seriously, what's that so special for? Because its all you got over AMD? You want to run botched emulators with OpenGL drivers without overclock, even though Vulkan exists?

Cope I guess.

Replied to wrong guy. I dunno, my bad. I am talking to OP

This CPU was NEVER meant to compete with intel's hottest garbage that requires Tripple fan AIOs, it's just meant to mortally wound intel where it hurts the most: value. i5-8400 is slower and unless you get a $200+ motherboard does not support RAM faster than 2666 MHz ($50 B450s support 3200 out of the box).

Attached: 1534326485713.png (1824x1026, 431K)

This, there is a significant boost in performance when going from 2400 to 3200 RAM and even a little more when using low latency tweaked timings.

Even without the tweaked timings I got an average of 10% higher FPS across ~20 gaymes when I went from 2133MHz to 3200MHz RAM. Intel doesn't get this performance boost for some reason when using better RAM.

Attached: Comb10102018092249.jpg (641x2895, 365K)

That issue has been fixed already.

Attached: 1504275173842.png (480x521, 120K)

inteltards love beating the dead horse, anything that will help quench their crippling buyer's remorse.

Oh look this old shit.

Attached: In case of AMD shill 2.jpg (2620x3416, 1.74M)

because you dont need to spend $200 on samsung b die ram for intel to get the same performance

>muh just get better RAM
>muh intel sutters, but muh ryzen is buttery smooth! Just get B-die!
faggots the lot of you

Attached: 2600 with B-die Buttery smooth Siege performance.jpg (5752x1000, 802K)

maybe for gaming but encoding anime on a ryzen is much faster and efficient, though. games work alright on it anyway.

What took you so long?

Attached: relativeperformancegames19201080.png (500x1450, 95K)

I am satisfied with my i7

Unlike amd shills, who get payed for their trouble. I don't. So you can't expect me to hang around all day waiting until shills start shitting up the thread.

COPE

care to explain what hes coping about ? the fact that he doesnt hang around Jow Forums all day to promote false amd info ?

>payed

there is a dude shilling AMD CPUs and GPUs literally all day in the pc build general.

what this have to do with my post?

I have this cpu, and i gotta say i just manage. It plays all games, at a bare minimum. its budget for a reason. but still good.

Well you put
>payed amd shills
When somebody spends all day, literally everyday responding to hundreds of posts recommending one companys products nonstop with heavy bias they are either a payed shill, or a no life fanatic who.
I am going with the more hopeful version, that he is getting payed and isn't just insane.

I only put
>payed
Please stop putting words in my mouth. I actually don't care for what you had to say, then or now.

payed is not a word rasheeh.

>CPU that is 400 USD more expensive
>requires twice as much cooling and uses more power
>only 10% faster in the best case scenario (until the new TR comes out that's already confirmed to be faster)
Yes, Intel fanboys REALLY are this stupid.

Attached: 1512815742922.jpg (618x718, 333K)

the post was a false flag. You can get the i5 8400 for 60 bucks more and in the end it will actually be cheaper because to get the same performance from amd you need to spend alot more on ram

>buying a better ram for 30 buks more is not okay!
>buying a intelaviv system for 300 bucks more is the perfect way to go
|
|>
|

>not buying a better ram in 2018

Attached: RamMeaning.jpg (734x453, 35K)

except its not 300 bucks more ? why do amjeets always need to widly exaggerate ?

Lol, nice diversion tactics, stir up shit over literally nothing, so long as you pull attention away from AMD being shit. Good job!

you are right about the word

That i5 build actually comes out £180 more expensive for me.

The i5 also doesnt have a cooler included there... is this supposed to be bait? Its rather poorly executed.

nice diversion tactics indeed

the i5 doesnt need a cooler the stock one is fine. How new are you to this ? The ryzen needs a cooler because you need to overclock to hell and back to beat the i5

ITT: intards heavily cope with the fact that zen+fags will get zen 2 WITHOUT having to get a new MB and already have 3000+ MHz RAM support even with cheap B450s.

Attached: dTcAHZc.jpg (800x857, 56K)

hang on, ryzen 5 2600 is 90% performance of 9900k?

jesus christ that's incredible value, no one no tech channels are currently recommending any intel series CPUs lmao

>That i5 build actually comes out £180 more expensive for me.
How?

>The i5 also doesnt have a cooler included there
It has a stock cooler, which is what was used to achieve those results shown in the benchmark screenshot.

> is this supposed to be bait?
Nope.

>Google Premiere crashes
>About 11,700,000 results (0.43 seconds
Yeah, nice try Pajeet.

>Intel doesn't get this performance boost for some reason when using better RAM.

That's because only Ryzen features infinity fabric

> Intel doesn't get this performance boost for some reason when using better RAM.
The reality is that it does get some performance boost, it just doesn't need it DESPERATELY like AMD does because of the infinity fabric.

Attached: In case of AMD shill 3.jpg (1696x3480, 1.12M)

Attached: muh core complexed don't matter.jpg (654x1214, 269K)

Thank you for defending papa Intel for me today, I've been busy.

Attached: infinity fabric and thats a good thing because servers.jpg (731x499, 90K)

I'm talking about i9 and TR. Retard.
Sure, stick to your babby CPUs though.

By the way, a 2600X is faster than a 8400 while being cheaper.

See
REEE-tard.

>hes not sucking off AMD
>must be because he is sucking off intel
>I have been sucking off amd all my life so I can't fathom a state in which you don't care about companies as if they are your family

why are you getting so mad? I'm thanking you for covering for me today

What are you talking about? Aren't be both good goy Intel fanboys?

2600x isnt cheaper, especially not in canada

It is in Europe.
i5 8400 is €240 while 2600X is €220.

exactly why i got a 2600. and thats not even ocd

lol the 8400 and 2600 are the same speed (non x) and one is 240 yuro and the other is 160 yuro, intel has generally gone up in price a lot over the past few months

I just got a 2600x with a sapphire vega 56 8gb for £470 together for 1440p 60fps gaming and now this thread telling it's shit

REEEEEEEEEE

For less money and less heat output. Fanboys in general are one of the most mentally disabled people on Earth.

in games all the threads in the world mean jack shit for now
and given Intel's minimal gains per generation, AMD's closing the gap slowly.

It's really not, see and pic related. This thread is just a thinly veiled intel buyer's remorse. You'll get to jump on zen 2 without having to get a new motherboard too.

Attached: Slide1.png (1282x1768, 91K)

Not to mention the rape better RAM does to intel. See desperately coping

>le i'm not making a jab at you
You are the worst kind of faggot. The passive aggressive, who tries to make a jab at people but doesn't want to do it openly, so you can always retreat when called out on it like a rat.

Nah, intel is shit, but people try to make out AMD to be literal perfection and make shit ton of lies.
Like everybody knows how intel is shit, it's all in the open, but when it comes to AMD people try to cover it up harder than intel with all of it's bribery can.

being this retarded isnt even possible

Attached: asdf.png (363x364, 8K)

Talking about yourself I suppose. Can't even appreciate when someone thanks you.

>2600
>vega
you listened to the amd shill from the general, didn't you.

>You'll get to jump on zen 2 without having to get a new
>Youl get to buy a new AMD cpu literally in a YEAR after buying your first AMD CPU
>t-thank you for this privilage to be a good goy and buy a CPU every year

No, you have the option to buy one, without having to upgrade your whole board.
Is that too hard to understand? I guess Intel fags are hardcoded to constantly upgrade without even thinking about other options.

Funny enough, when the CPU+GPU combo is cheaper than a 1080 Ti alone and performs just as well at 1440p/60FPS gaming.

>60fps

>Buy cpu every year
Funny, are you talking about intel ?

Clearly not.

That's LITERALLY intel incarnate except you are REQUIRED to get a new motherboard. All babylake users got cucked when they wanted to jump to coffinlake and even then they had to stick to shitty RAM or pay like $300 for a Z motherboard.

Zen 2 fags will get to jump on zen 3 btw.

>Seething

>"Although desktopCoffee Lakeprocessors use the same physical LGA 1151 socket as Skylake andKaby Lake, the pinout is electrically incompatible with these older processors and motherboards. ... On October 8, 2018, Intel launched 9th generationCoffee LakeRefresh CPUs with up to eight cores."
faggot

>That's LITERALLY intel incarnate except you are REQUIRED to get a new motherboard
Where does intel suggest you buy a new CPU every year?
Or where is it suggested that it's a privilage to get a new CPU every year with intel.
Go on, I'l wait.

>le greentext shitpost

YES FELLOW INTEL DEFENDER, WE MUST FIGHT FOR DIVERSITY, FEMINIST FREQUENCY AND JEWISH PEOPLE

DESTROY THIS ANTI-SEMITIC RACIST COMPANY

Attached: 1488933859408.png (800x523, 604K)

so you just posted proof that intel doesn't suggest you buy a new CPU every year?

AMD already fixed that issue.

>Being this desperate
Where is it suggested that its a privilege to get a new cpu every year with amd.
Go on, i'll wait

Lol it's so easy to spot when AMD shills step in and start shitposting with
>muh intel are retarded kikes
Which they are.
Yet the key note here is you ever argue with performance.

how much must I payed for that card

okay here
>You'll get to jump on zen 2 without having to get a new motherboard too.
and here
>Zen 2 fags will get to jump on zen 3 btw.
Literally suggesting that you buy a new AMD CPU a year later after buying your AMD CPU.
>and thats a good thing!
>aren't you happy for this privilege?!

WE MUST FIGHT FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE FELLOW INTEL WARRIOR

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Attached: 1500377406924.jpg (2083x1405, 462K)

oh I missed this one
Here is another one >zen+fags will get zen 2 WITHOUT having to get a new MB and already have 3000+ MHz RAM support even with cheap B450s.

A 9900k is nothing performance-wise. Just consumer grade trash.

I literally hate AMD after 2 housefire APUs but there is no reason to buy intel right now, maybe when they jump to 10nm they unfuck their shit up but the 9xxx are a overpriced joke

Attached: 1528800302331.png (990x681, 299K)

Yeah and I guess everyone's been lying for almost 2 years now about Ryzen let alone Intel Lavalake

Fuck off and kill yourself Terry

I bought 2600 with 1070Ti for 1440p. Did I fuck up?

Absolutely not. That's a good combo.

you'll regret it soon enough

I know I should have bought an 8400 when it was $170 few months ago but my cope is that it won't matter much for 1440p.

>look at modern ryzen
>worse single thrad perfomance than my 7 years i5

Attached: 1525762414311.jpg (960x578, 82K)

Fucking brainlets.

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45K)

You must be blind then, I'm sorry.

Nah my ryzen doesn't stutter unlike your 4 thread cpu.

why is intel so shit

Attached: 1539713816329.png (2560x5040, 2.53M)

>mfw 1950x is cheaper and can be bought right now

Attached: NiceOrgasm.gif (250x141, 779K)

Avoid Intel products, their fabs are pretty much dead and they will be left behind forever.

Attached: 1535561310892.png (731x918, 65K)

>$200 ram that only benefits poozen and not intel
Nice bait

intel is shit

s-s-s-s-s-s-stutters d-d-d-d-don't matter

should have made this statement