Is a robot cleaner a good technology or a meme technology?

Is a robot cleaner a good technology or a meme technology?

Attached: 1530415546794.png (640x480, 468K)

I use one of the cheapest models every single day. Honestly the more expensive versions do the exact thing.
But fuck I love mine. Turn it on before you leave, come back to a vacuumed floor.

they start small but by the late 2060s theyre zooming around africa hoovering up all of the future recidivists to make it a place worthy of population

all hail our roomba overlords

What's the point to clean every day?
I clean manually once per week.

What's the point in not? If it's done automatically without you.
Also you only sweep / vacuum once a week? Shit son, do enjoy living in your own filth?

>having a GPS map of the interior of your home sitting on some untrustworthy company's servers for some hax0r to steal
Nah.

What in the fuck is someone going to do with a map of your house?

What filth? I'm not a filthy nigger who lives with high entire neighborhood in tiny apartments.

It's just some dust that I clean every week.

I don't trust the propietary software that runs inside them.
Otherwise, I would buy one.

my coworker has one, he says it's useful because his children have some gay deceases wrt to dust or some shit but for regular people he says it's not that useful, since you still have to clean up manually because they don't clean well enough

Attached: dancing slut.gif (500x500, 817K)

I like them.

Attached: tumblr_ofdtt5lk0q1s440r5o4_400.gif (400x224, 1.96M)

>thinking roombas are gps controlled
>thinking it would be possible to program a gps controlled roomba without having a map of your house in the first place
my Jow Forums-tard sensors are spinning out of control

It's still a lot of dust. Even when you clean everyday, dust bin gets filled around 10-20% each cleaning.

Floor plans should be public domain, anyway. What's to hide, where your toilet is located?

>it's a Roomba gets stuck on the edge of a rug episode

Attached: 1515908658552.gif (700x625, 655K)

i've been thinking about getting one... or a house maid. no idea what that would cost in aussie land tho.

>It's still a lot of dust. Even when you clean everyday, dust bin gets filled around 10-20% each cleaning.
Air cleaner is a better solution for that.
You get dust everywhere, not just on the floor.
I doubt that you clean up your shelves and other surfaces every day.

Isn't Roomba planning on using their robot to collect and sell the floor plans of homes to "advertisers"?

xiami is the best

>buying Chinese spying malware

i run it once a week, it always picks up a ton of stuff

>letting communistic device to clean your home

They are neat, just get a non-internet connected one or disallow/disable access and you're good. You still have to clean edges and corners and under some things that it can't get, oh and empty the little dirt tray or rescue it when it get trapped.