Looking for help

Harassment from obvious fake IG / twitter account. Wondering if there’s a way to find real identity and location of said user as I have a sneaking suspicion it’s someone I know and every time I block them they pop up with a new fake acct. I’m not tech savvy whatsoever ~ wondering if this is possible. Thanks in advance

Attached: 81AD163B-686B-4435-871E-4555EF55074B.png (640x1136, 110K)

No you can't.

show pic of harassment and maybe we'll help. If you don't going forward everyone all fields and call op faggot.

I’m new to this ... but I have multiple screenshots - constant requests of solicitation. Like I said I block this person and they pop up with a new fake account

Attached: 66F7BBDC-53F6-4996-BC04-9C88D5314850.png (640x1136, 109K)

Got more screenshots?

Why dont you just pretend to give in to his demands or whatever and get his personal info that way?

spam his inbox with cocks? gore? stop using instagram?

difficult to do. anyway, you could denounce it to the police.
you could, say, tell the harasser to send you an email with a MS Office file attached to it. that way you can get more info from his computer. the email may or may not have an IP, and the metadata in the MS word/excel/... file contains an "author" field that can give you some clues

Tits or gtfo ;)

Was it random? Have multiple accounts contacted you at once? What's your gut feeling about why this is happening?
Try a bit of social engineering, ask seemingly innocuous questions to gain more information on the target.
Can you shift the conversation out of IG -- Get their email address? Phone?
Play along a bit. Like other anons said, the more information you offer, the better. NYPA and all that, but you need to be smart; either go all in or all out.

Attached: 4EKVpK8.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Probably. If you were smart you could set up a webpage with facebook integration (and hope they're logged in) and try to do something with it to figure out who they are. Like hey baby check out these sexy pics of my ass on my website ;) But you're probably not technical enough to do it.

post tits

You can use something like grabify.link to make a link that will log their IP when they click it.

OP, give us some context

Aww, a /soc/ refugee. Well, that's what you get for hanging out with the bottom of the barrel of society. I was curious about /soc/, joined some advertised discord channels and turns out all the men are horny losers trying to get nudes and the women are either crazy or attention-hungry and having a bunch of guys drool all over them seems appealing for a bit.

Until of course you don't send any nudes, or play along, then this happens...

He is a Pajeet from SF. His name is Shivam Soni also goes by the alias Shivam Christo.

Instagram - @maxcristo111, @shivam_9457

Twitter - @shivamc02132411, @shivam9457

This should be enough for you to scare him and stop replyin to his messages.

Also stop behaving like a thot, I reported you to the IRS #Thotpatrol

Attached: GentlemanPajeet.jpg (150x150, 6K)

How many fucking people do you add regularly that people with fake accounts would be a problem?

>joined discord
And you are already beyond saving.
May as well prostitute yourself outside a starbucks.

user, would you be scared if someone exposed you?

Or you could report them like a normal person

I will never understand what people think this place is. It's more like an anonymous fb group where you can discuss anything than anything else