I wish the fucking internet was never invented

my life was not that bad before I got addicted to this shit

Attached: 1534815935150.png (299x287, 127K)

You're just weak minded. If it wasn't the internet it would be tv/movies/videogames or drugs. You will always be a dirty consumer nignog

have to agree.. I got my first computer in 1997 and have probably not started one day without first thing booting up the machine and going on-line... what did I do before then?

fuck you

what are you going to do about it pussy

I don't turn off my computer, even when I sleep.

You can break the addiction, you just have to find something cleaner, like reading. If this addiction is costing you money, start pirating books. I hate to advocate stealing, but books are very overpriced, and usually only worth a few good reads.
The FBI isn't going to fucko you for pirating reading materials.

t. neurotypical, has never struggled with anything, his struggles are like bacteria compared to yours.
He will have his just desserts.

Attached: just.jpg (540x540, 39K)

Internet is way better than books

The internet is like a fire hydrant while books are like a drinking fountain, sure there's more in one but you can't use it efficiently.

>Using the internet to find books!

Do you actually read shit-posting as your primary method of intellectual stimulation?

Don't tell me you read Medium / Hackernoon / Hacker News / Reddit ?

>like reading
what device do you read on user?
I thought about an oled tablet or phone for reading in the dark but shit moves so fast every year there is a newer better one that lasts 20 hours longer on the same battery

Buy a Kobo reader. Only read books and if you must read a web article, sync it to your kobo with pocket to prevent surfing.

For reading I only use my phone. If I can't find it in epub, I don't read it.

>my phone
what phone? I've been looking for one with the longest effective battery life but that seems to be some lenovo thing from 2016 no one sells anymore

>using the internet for social media
>using the internet to talk to other retards

ew op

Motorola G5 Plus

You can always disconnect and log off

If you don't want to socialize with retards just go use IRC or something.

It isn't like anyone is forcing you to use Myspace or AOL chat.

Medium is a great platform

Never used irc but what do you talk about

Internet Relay Chat.

Its oldschool shit, there aren't any normies. Hell I haven't even used it for at least 7 years or so.

>there aren't any normies
I use it daily and it's so untrue

>Reading books on a 5" screen
What are you even doing with your life