Genetics defines your worth as a human

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill myself.

I'm 23 malethat is
1. 5'5"
2. Unemployed
3. Has an Associate's degree but NO ONE wants to hire me in my field without experience.
4. No gf because I got fucked in the head for being 5'5" and refused all relationships
5. My height surgeries cost 50k just for my legs (10cm/4inches) and I will basically NEVER get those surgeries.
6. Still live with parents

Basically, faggot god has been throwing signs at me to just end it. I would blast my brains out with a gun, but I had my rights stripped from me by retards in the mental health hospitals (sent there 3 times) so jumping off a bridge seems the only way now and that is hard as fuck to do. You need nerves of steel to commit suicide without a gun.

Attached: 1522652406334.jpg (603x1024, 134K)

nothing can truly define you if you have the guts to overcome it. theres nothing i can say to you without you blaming your mental illness or some shit like that so go ahead and an hero. try again in your next life

:(

>Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill myself.
So you can join us in the Communist revolution

Attached: (106).jpg (567x748, 31K)

>a bunch of short skinny sexually confused animeposting retards that spend all day LARPing on an image board try to overthrow literally anything
please join OP

Attached: dukelol.jpg (471x432, 60K)

I'm all of those things besides I have a bachelor's
What's your problem? Are you fat too?

Attached: 1539860971796.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Nope. Just short as fuck.

Here, I'll copy and paste one of my notes because I'm lazy:
"I've done 17k pushups with 45lb in a month, 51k situps in a month, mvp of track, curl a 20lb dumbbell 1,800 times per arm, curl 50-60lb dumbbells, and almost maxed the machines in the fitness rooms in my highschool I used to go to.

I started at age 12 and stopped at age 16.5. Trained 2-3 hrs a day for 4.5 yrs . So what happened? My final height is 5'5" and it completely fucked me up. Made me feel inferior. Now I have been suicidal for 7 yrs (23) and the only "solutions" are a height surgery in beijing that costs 50k (10cm/4 inches) and another for my spine. Ya, fuck that price.. too expensive to fix my deformity. It would take YEARS to get that kind of money and besides, it's too late to restore my masculinity anyways. My goal was to create and break world records but that dream is dead. I had a passion for training, but oh well. Life isn't based on effort."

Tl;dr I wanted the perfect body. The most dominant form in existence. Training was my life but being a midget destroyed my ego and only the surgeries can POSSIBLY fix me. The more time that passes, the more likely it is the surgeries won't turn me back to normal.

I'm honestly not even stressed about jobs. It's the lack of surgeries that is fucking with my head.

idk, homie. Those surgeries make you look strange as fuck proportion wise.
Being 5'5" and proportionate isn't so bad.
Just gotta settle for playdates with women is all lmao

here's a piece of advice i will give you. dont fucking take relationship advice from fucking Jow Forums of all places. or Jow Forums. go somewhere else. go to a niche dating site for short men. idk fucking anywhere is better than here. you're listening to men who have not and cannot get a fucking date and you are going to listen to them? dont be a complete fucking retard

Don't obsess over it dude
A real nice girl will care about your personality more than your height...or looks for that matter..I think...I only like guys lole

Attached: meow.jpg (640x853, 61K)

>I've done
Are you doing it now, no? Then shut up already.

>You're listening to men who have not and cannot get a date

wrong

Attached: mari smug.jpg (907x718, 103K)

>haha btw I’m gay :3

Attached: 95F893D2-EC25-4634-97C6-C73DA6141BC5.jpg (845x712, 66K)

well how big is your penis?

are you cut or uncut?

Kill yourself - no, obliterate yourself.
Unless you fundamentally destroy the way you perceive and describe reality as well as yourself, you will always be constrained by it.

Who am I kidding just read postmodernism and deconstructionism. I think I'm similar to you as in generally having an inferiority complex or whatever. Being "redpilled" definitely didn't help and made me feel less confident than I already was. For now, just stay off the internet and get out of your own head. Socialize with people until you get your mental state right. I think the movie Taxi Driver is a really good case study on the failures of masculinity to solve existential fright [more regurtitation which I must stop] (also its a really fucking good movie). I think it might resonate or whatever. Anyways, kudos. Sorry I'm not much help. Bye.

are you implying you have got a date?

>I was great but decided to fuck myself over, plz gibe pity

or better yet, Kill yourself normalnigger attwhore

Kek jealous? I only stopped because of my height. I would have broken records if mot for this midget height given to me by a faggot god

Uncut. Probably about 5 inches erect. I don't really care about that

nah just saying my dude
umm yeah it was a while ago but still yeah

> jealous
Why would I be jealous over a guy who wants to kill himself? Really you have this thread mostly every month now. For someone who wants to kill himself sure does talk big game about himself. In fact you put yourself on a pedestal but yet you refuse to kick the pedestal below you to end it all, why?

Hey guys it's me Op, I've done such great things, I'm better than you, yet I want to kill myself.

Jealous of my workouts, not of my life as a whole.

Pride and desperation combined is a sad sight

>yet another thread by a fat dwarf that thinks he is a bodybuilding genious
when are you going to kys already?

Kek... downplaying my old workouts this hard. Makes me wonder how you loom like irl

indeed. the worst part is when you try to give advice they blame someone like God or society or something else. not saying it cant be a factor but im fucking sick of excuses. half of you faggots when told
>go to therapy
claim that it doesnt help or call you stupid for suggesting the obvious. heres the obvious. fucking end your "miserable" life. im tired of hearing you all whine when i have my own problems to deal with.

>Uncut.
well at least you got something going for you

What makes it sad is this world is structured in a luck based way. Only genetics matter. Will power means nothing.

You get people lile me who had immense will power but it amounts to nothing all for factors out of my control.

Really, the only person who can help you is yourself.People can speak to these kinds of people for hours but until they take action nothing will change

I'm 25 with a BA in accounting.
I work at a liquor store.
While this isn't my optimal path, it is the one I live.
Fight it!
Fight to be better than what you are.
At 23 I lived with my parents, I went into a place that made my life harder and I made it.
I will never say you'll be happy, but it will get better, one day

No I'm not fucking jealous of your fucking workouts. For for having associates degree you sound completely retarded. I don't care that you do all of these crazy workouts, I say good job you did something in the past get your doing nothing about the future or the present. You're so retarded.

Therapy IS bullshit. I've been to therapy and have been talking to a psychiatrist for months now and there has been 0 progress because talking plus pills isn't going to do jack shit.

Secondly, the ONLY reason I'm not dead yet is because I was stripped of my gun rights. You have any idea how hard it is to kill yourself without a gun?

Gun = instantaneous
Everything else = long and usually painful

There's jumping off a bridge but that isn't easy either. I don't have nerves of steel to be able to end my life without a gun yet.

And you're still the worst poster on Jow Forums

taller than you

Attached: 1517949433911.jpg (640x633, 39K)

Maybe because I need my damn surgeries to be able to move forward???

What you don't get is in the grand scheme of things, I don't really care about women, money, or prestige.

All I care about is the ultimate body. How do you expect me to be something I'm not?

Everyone has a reason to live. It's RETARDED to live without a purpose.

>inb4 just kill yourself then

I refer you to this

You need surgery, you think that's going to help all your problems? I can guarantee you it's going to cause more problems for you then it's going to fix.

Who cares? You? Hopefully not.
It's such a paultry issue.
I only really care about the things beyond the screen

your options:
1. move to a periphery country where everyone is midget
2. short guys get more girls than lanklets so just go with it
3. ignore everything in your way and discipline yourself to the point where you can force yourself to do anything you want, so you basically become a god

one more option:
4. develop a napolean complex

Napoleon was taller than average for his time that's anglo propaganda

youre an idiot but i hope youre alright

im using the term not the historical accuracy

He posts this every other day don't worry about it his ego will prevent his suicide

Lack of gun rights prevents my suicide. My ego is dead.

you sound like the trannies that want to get surgery and then ultimately kill themselves because it creates more problems than it solves if it solves any at all. accept genetics arent good for you (for me im likely going to have kidney, knee problems plus i have difficulty gaining weight and muscle unlike my much more successful older brother who is more charismatic than me) yet i refuse to an hero. you know why? one im not a faggot that blames everything except myself. two because i refuse to submit that life is stronger than me. thats all i have to say. im tired of hearing your sob stories. you'll get no sympathy from me

Attached: out of sympathy.jpg (846x846, 84K)

Mkay, you didn't mention any kind of education
Have you finished highschool? College maybe?
Let's say you aren't a fucking idiot and finished highschool, go to a college in another state, because it's cheaper, maybe you'll find some friends with your likes and maybe make life long friendships, after that get a job, you may get no money at first but this is a waiting game from now on
If you want a concrete reason why not to kill yourself
>because your life doesn't boil to girls, there is more to life then that

>NO ONE wants to hire me in my field without experience
You stupid nigger, getting a job in your field without prior experience has been extremely difficult for everyone since the early 90's.

Your obsession with height is childish. El Chapo is a manlet,but he has the soul of a warrior and a jew merchant and was one of the most successful businessmen and one of the most feared men in history.

You want your ego back? Do something you can be truly proud of/people like/adore you for. You definitely have the will in retrospect. But seriously you'll boost your ego, like I got my grandfathers guns, war shit, his other weapons, and his firebird, it's a 1979 6.6 v8 pontiac trans am. It was all in my will and I was willing to go to court, but she didn't want it so I took it all. Then I drove it from where it was (Florida) all the way to California. And if you kill yourself you're a coward who can't face what life throws at them, life continues and if you don't continue with it you'll perish within the sands of time.

Attached: IMG_2380.jpg (640x589, 86K)

I have an associates. READ next time. I also care more about physical power than women.

Stats to back that up? Also, it's not childish, retard. Reasons for living are SUBJECTIVE. Period. I don't give a FUCK about el chapo. Money and women =/=success

Also... why are you dick riding el chapo of all people?
>El Chapo is a manlet,but he has the soul of a warrior
No, he's just a criminal. A loser.
>and a jew merchant and was one of the most successful businessmen and one of the most feared men in history.

Again, just for emphasis, money by itself doesn't make me happy. I'm a MINIMALIST. I ONLY cared about perfecting my body. Not to be some rich guy.
Manhood = dominance and power
Money doesn't mean hackshit to me. After I get my surgeries, chances are I'll go back to not giving a fuck about my finances so long as I make enough to live alone. Unfortunately god knew this life would be WAAAY too easy for me because of how easy it was to satisfy me.

Training was my life. There is NO substitute. If only this god wasn't a jealous sadistic bitch.

I have a better idea, let's reinstall feudalism so we can ALL be cucked by the aristofags

Attached: 1539208496837.jpg (223x226, 14K)

How can someone have less than 170cm and not kill themselves with less than 190?

They DID kill themselves so....?
Also, 6'2" = man is a meme. All I wanted was to be 5'10". Perfect height for a body builder.