Honestly, has anyone ever called a customer support/tech support line...

Honestly, has anyone ever called a customer support/tech support line, got connected to an Indian and had a pleasant experience or had a problem fixed? Why are they so fucking useless?

Attached: fQRIQCR.jpg (530x662, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ll_qnBNTY
youtube.com/watch?v=FX394vspoLg
youtube.com/watch?v=vOJgTOTOdVA
youtube.com/watch?v=NRCRuLB3_lM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, all the time. They are the best, much better than the white people who do not care. Indians take very much pride into support.

im not racist toward indian people at all, but all the indian tech support people ive talked to are fucking retarded, They also do bottom barrel custom support shit like scam call centers and they get angry at you when you dont give them info they want. Look up some call center scam troll videos on youtube, they are pretty fuckin funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ll_qnBNTY

here take a good video on the house

Yes, with comcast of all places. I bought a new modem and had to call them to let them know so I could get online. The Indian lady I talked to let me know there was only a limited amount of shit she could do for me since it was my parents' account but that she should be able to do this for me. Couple of minutes later I was online. Very smooth, she was very professional, and knew how to get me online.

>hello my name is jimbo today and i will please be helping you today. I am so sorry to hear you are having problems wit dat today. Can you please *unintelligible*
>pardon?
>*unintelligible* bagina hard and my dik hard send pics of bagina and tits

At least pajeet don't try to hide his disingenuousness with over politeness.

>Indians take very much pride into support.
Someone who has obviously never dealt with them.
Lucky. Oddly enough, the only Indian to ever help me with a problem with a lady as well. The males, however, are all rude as fuck and extremely incompetent.

Hello. I see your face and very beautiful...you make my heart sing &pretty lady, come away with me . we love each other many night.. I never let go of you from other man. Tell me feel the same beauty ... talk soon ...

Attached: 35798827.jpg (345x345, 11K)

>Be me
>Putting a job on Upwork
>Indians are spamming my inbox with "dear hiring manager" and clearly not reading the job
>Some Indians on another site are literally just uploading their profile pictures as a response and nothing else
>Feel bad because I know the job market sucks
>Hire a few Indians for a large scale project
>Paying a really good wage
>Most of them don't show up to work or "just don't feel like working"
>They copy and paste shit from Wikipedia
>They spend most of their day on Facebook trying to find their co-workers to message them and ask how much they're paid
>They spam my Skype at the early hours in the morning since I'm asleep for NA time with "sir" "sir" "sir" "hello sir" "i can has work sir?"
>They're always trying to scam me

I lost several clients and thousands of dollars outsourcing to Indians. Never again. I wish that place was nuked.

I had a similar experience but it was with Odesk and it took snapshots every few minutes of what they were doing. Getting them to even work was a fucking pain in the ass. Also, they have English speaking agents who speak on their behalf for online interviews but then you get some broken gibberish dipshit for the actual worker.

They're dumb as fuck. Then again, these are the same people who worship cows, drink cow piss and let cows trample them?

Okay Pajeet, you're English is a bit off, but nice try. Or nice troll.

youtube.com/watch?v=FX394vspoLg

Attached: 309.png (600x400, 157K)

>>Some Indians on another site are literally just uploading their profile pictures as a response and nothing else

Attached: 1497308562254.png (1280x720, 391K)

>bottom barrel custom support shit like scam call centers
There is no customer support, only the scams.

I feel bad for Kitboga. I think he's genuine and really wants to believe there are good people in India. He really tries to understand where they're coming from but most of the time they just meme or go off on him.

How you can sit in a heated cubicle and try to scam old people all day is beyond me. Fucking shitheads.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOJgTOTOdVA

:D

>rude as fuck and extremely incompetent
You forgot arrogant.

Western clients are the problem. They all want a backend developer for $10/hr and they want someone who will manage their website for free. Freelancing is a meme. You have to be extremely lucky and scrape the barrel to find decent clients.

Why do they all have those Charles Bronson hair styles?

Attached: index.jpg (201x251, 9K)

LISTEN TO ME!
DO ME ONE THING!

Scammer is an idiot, the last digit is a checksum he could compute himself, no need to freak out about the guy not giving it to him.

He's had some people who genuinely didn't know they were caught up in a scam (because Indians are fucking stupid) but most of them don't give a fuck. They have no sense of morality. Then again, India is the rape capital of the world and throwing acid on people hasn't been illegal for that long.

>He's had some people who genuinely didn't know they were caught up in a scam

are you thick?

Are you? Indians are fucking stupid. They're really fucking dumb. They have cow shit for brains.

You are just as dumb.

>im not racist toward indian people at all
>but
you are racist

Indians are great! I love calling PayPal and having to repeat the same thing to 20 different fucking people and having no one help me because they all read from a script.

nah

>They have cow shit for brains.

Yet majority of the ones in western countries, are all studying things like medicine, mechanical engineering, computer science etc.. while the white population are working dead end jobs, and spending all the money on drugs and liquor.

Makes you think.

Thank god I'm Paki

Your mistake was calling a tech support line. Are you a boomer?

>PayPal
FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS. That fucking worthless god damn company needs to burn to the fucking ground. It's great for scammers though. As a buyer, you can literally open up a dispute and get your money back without anyone investigating it. Their support is utterly fucking useless.

Yes. Indians are the best to talk to. They actually understand the software most of the time so they can actually explain what's wrong.

I'm Australian and the comparison is Telstra vs the Commonwealth Bank. Call Telstra and its 100% Indian, never once had a problem with them, call the Commonwealth and it's 100% white people. 70% of the time they're rude.

Attached: 1517975406031.jpg (480x531, 32K)

>Yet majority of the ones in western countries, are all studying things like medicine, mechanical engineering, computer science etc.
LOL No they're fucking not. The majority of these smelly curry fuckers work in 7/11s and live in cheap apartments stinking up the entire block.

>LOL No they're fucking not
Yes they are.

.t australian

Can we fairly say this is an India problem? The modern customer service philosophy with almost every company (at least American ones) is to wear you down so you give up or kiss your butt until you forget what the problem was. The only bad thing about Indians is they have high written English fluency but can barely understand their weird, British person with peanut butter in their mouth accent. Unironically, decently educated Filipinos are way better at conversational English everyone can understand.

To be fair they've got cause to be grumpy. They're working in a job where they're sure to be replaced. By machine or other means.

I think it depends on the company. If I call a company like PayPal, I get nothing but Indians and nothing ever gets fixed. It's like talking to a robot with chip damage.

If I call my bank, I get Indians but they're fluent in English and fix my problems quickly.

It probably depends on what the company pays. I sure as fuck wouldn't give two flying fucks about fixing anyone's problem for a low wage.

>amazon support chat
>indian name
>asks couple questions and is polite
>refunds me for item
:)

Serious question, why do people still use PayPal? They're fucking horrendous. If you're a buyer, it's a scammer's paradise, they randomly hold people's money for 6 months, they randomly close accounts and all kinds of other ass-fuckery.

>I sure as fuck wouldn't give two flying fucks about fixing anyone's problem for a low wage.

Don't apply for the job then, dumb fuck.

>are all studying things like medicine, mechanical engineering, computer science etc..
Like the ones at the university I went to that all got through college on stolen answer keys that they shared among themselves?

They drink and drug themselves to oblivion just to ease the pain of being surrounded by street shitters.

Okay abo fucker.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Does it hurt you to know the truth? all the Indians here, well majority that go to university are all doing REAL courses to obtain REAL qualifications. Indians i have worked with, all hold things like mechanical engineering/Computer sciences bachelors up[on many other qualifications.

While the biggest accomplishment an Australian holds is a TAFE course to stack bricks.

Attached: 1540484429882.jpg (480x360, 14K)

t. roleplaying Pajeet.

>why do people still use PayPal
ebay

They're dropping PayPal in a couple of years for a Dutch company called Adyen.

Nope, just someone that knows while Indians do stink, rape, and look like baboons. They are far smarter than your average Australian who was able to pass intense/hard coursers at university.

Attached: rsz_866992-770x560.jpg (770x560, 49K)

At my UNI in macroeconomics all of the Hindi-speaking people sad in one corner during tests and spoke audibly in hindi and the professor didn't do anything.

My work uses indians for their tech support but afaik they're internal and not sourced from another tech services company. They're pretty good but theyre only responsive over the phone and you better already have submitted a ticket via email first. But if you call with a ticket number in hand usually you get what you need pretty quick. I think the problem is more with sourcing them from third parties, they have small brains so they get confuzzled easily if theyre dealing with multiple environments.

Attached: 1503112261615.png (400x406, 246K)

>Hey guys, they are dropping a 100 billion dollar company, owned by eBay that's worth 9 billion that holds a monopoly for a shitty dutch company no one has fucking heard of

Where do you pull this shit from? drongo.

NPC's are starting to catch on, which is why most snapchat thots ask for Venmo or Cashapp

To my knowledge, there aren't as many places right now that take payments through either one as there are places that take Paypal

Cool, what i understand is. Legitimate uses; use PayPal.
Degeneracy uses, use anything else.

Nice to know paypal is looking after it's adult customers.

English is not my main language so no, I never saw or even interacted with a poo in loo.

And majority of the fucking doctors i see are all Indians or Muhammads, whats your point?

Pajeet, don't you have a street to shit into? You're obviously an indian or some white faggot who can't take racial banter.

Why does the truth always hurt you? Indians and other non whites literally hold all the proper jobs in australia.

how the hell do you approach someone online

The truth nor your autism hurts me, I'm just saying you're retarded.

I cant wait for ebay to move to their new payment processor, hopefully it's less shit for sellers.

>you're English

I don't think pay is the issue. I think the issue is pride. White people as a whole (I'm 100% white btw) don't take pride in doing jobs they see as being beneath them, the amount of money they're being paid is directly related to the pride they have in their jobs.

Have a look at this video. It's this mans job to sweep leaves. How much money do you think he is paid to do this job? Now look at the pride he has in his job.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRCRuLB3_lM

There was another video of this guy and he actually makes his own broom out of sticks he finds in the park. I can't find the full video where they interviewed him. I think it's all to do with pride.

Attached: 1541585546065.png (447x447, 91K)

>white people
I think it's cultural more than racial.
As for the video I don't know if I can see pride there. He's even masked.

once. a year after I bought my W520 the hard drive died and i called lenovo to get a replacement. took like 5 minutes and the guy had a replacement sent out. got here in 2 days.

except my name and address were completely and unrecognizably wrong. the ups driver who somehow managed to figure out that it was sent to my address deserves like 3 pay raises

>Now look at the pride he has in his job.
he's just sweepin bruh

When I was in University, I took a class on project management or something and got lumped in with a bunch of Indian international students. We had an assignment and most of the Indians in our group had copy-pasted all their text from websites (which were barely related to the project) and while everyone was meeting up to put the final report together they just fucked off for two hours to "have dinner" (everyone else in the group skipped dinner). They were completely fucking worthless, and if they have a degree they really shouldn't.

Also FWIW I've only seen maybe one Indian actually working in my industry, and only because the client was fed up with his shitty work and asked my company to re-do it. I know there are some decent pajeets out there, but most of them are dogshit.

-t. australian structural engineer

Definitely cultural.

I can't find the other video but when you watch the way he sweeps, the guy is 100% concentrating on his job. If I could actually find it you'd see what I mean but I can't find it so you'll never get to see it. Sowwie.

>-t. australian structural engineer
Forgive me if the answer is obvious, but how do you boys keep your buildings from falling right into space? Do you have to glue them down or is it just big supports going deep up into the Earth?

We fill them with helium. Our actual voices are actually much deeper than you'd think.

Hello good sir, what is checksum?
Many thank, friend.

Use aboriginals as sandbags

Telstra knows how to do Indian support.
Call Vodafone. They'll put you on the callback list and you'll never get a callback. "yes sir we will call you back in 10 minutes". No callback. Had to berate them to put me on hold instead of calling me back - and I don't usually raise my voice (I'm nice to call centre people because I know they work a shitty job). I had to lie to the manager that "I would reconsider Vodafone" to get out of my NBN service, and he continually stated that I would get no better service anywhere else. I told him multiple times that it was support that I would happily pay more for and he disagreed (lmao ok).

On the flipside, my new ISP, Aussie Broadband. 100% white, Aussie support. The one time I called to get something fixed and something clarified I got put on the phone with the woman who was the voice on the phone tree. Courteous, friendly and prompt.

yes sir checksum, I understand it all and everything
completely understand thank you sir

so be it, Rajesh.