If anyone can guess how i did this, i'll give you $100 BTC

if anyone can guess how i did this, i'll give you $100 BTC.

hints: in 2016, i found an exploit to reset any PayPal password. the reset password page is still the same. it had to do with cookies

please post your btc address and email

since there are no id's, if you guess it and don't post your btc address, i wont payout so please make sure you do. you dont have to leave an email, but i would advise that you do

Attached: 9E757A11-448F-4A2B-B1F4-B6C802C74C25.png (750x1334, 2.57M)

Champagne is for fags.

i feel like i gave too many hints. way too simple. please be very detailed

Did what? Kys.

Whats the point of resetting the password if you dont have access to the email?
And if you have the email, whats the point of the exploit?

>I got a bunch of expensive booze
>If you guess right I'll give you $100!
Daddy bought it or it's not yours, retard.

the tab of those bottles was $50k (there were more). its a shame i left Hollywood a week before my friend bought all of those

im trying to be vague, but i could still reset the password without access to the email

it was a hackur friend that i met in LA. refer to this

Holy fuck nobody cares. Hollywood is for fags too btw.
Buy LINK and gtfo back to

So what you reset some randos password?
You still wont have the password unless you got the email, no?

if you did it why would you reward someone for figuring it out and giving away the secret on a public forum for paypal to investigate

im just telling you buddy. how did you know that i frequent that board? ;-;

i could reset anybody's password. i even took [email protected]. it had nothing to do with gaining access to their email. if it did have to do with emails, then i never would have reported it. it only has to do with paypal. unrelated, but i use to frequently use yahoo, gmx, mail.com, aol, and other exploits with other friends. a majority of it had to do with exploits

i already reported it to paypal back in 2016. i was only 17 years old at the time

whoops. second exploits was meant to be cookies

Yeah but I go to reset my password on paypal right, then they send the new info to the email connected to my paypal.
I understood that your exploit only reset the account password, but not giving it to you.

i was able to reset the password 100%, therefor gaining access to the account. if the exploit still worked, i could reset the password to any paypal if i knew the email. the last time i tried doing the exploit (after paypal patched it), i couldnt reset the password but everything else was the same

>oy vey hunt bugs for me for pennies goy
>oy vey a 0day is worth $100 right

you're a retard. i already found the exploit in 2016. i reported it to paypal and they patched it. if you want me to prove it, ill hop on the email that i reported the 0day on. i would give you my name and you could check their hall of fame, but im not tryna do that
>implying im not trying to recruit people or buy other exploits
also, i have already laid out what i did to find the bug in the first place. if i was trying to bait people into finding a 0day for me, i would post on a different forum, offer more money, and not give specifics to tbe 0day

being a faggot

If you went to the password reset page with the user's email as the cookie, it would let you reset the password.

>reporting a 0day instead of becoming a billionaire
typical op faggot

Sure thing
Any don't be a stupidfag
Just report it to PayPal get some 3000$ from them and save it for a bad day

could you reset the password, though? also, not this eZ

i unfortunately told someone about it and hes's notorious for telling other people. i wanted the quick cash and i also didnt know where to sell it or how to profit off of it. the only way i knew how to profit from it was by doxing people or using their money to buy btc which would take forever

they paid me $10k for the exploit which was their max payout. i felt like a badass only being 17 yrs old. they called me in a conference call and told me that i should go to school and work for them lul

Did you open cmd.sh? Aka hecking hacks for CD.exe???

So, did you end up going to school?

no, i dropped out after 2 weeks of college. that was the first and only 0day of significant value that i have ever found

Lol loser

what makes you say that? you don't know me. i'm a loser right now, but i've been a winner many times before that. it seems to be a cycle

Is this shit tasty? Or you buy this shit to just show off?

>implying im not trying to recruit people or buy other exploits
OP I have no idea how you did that exploit, but i spend a lot of time doing cryptocurrency dev. There is a "hack" you can do rn that will net you $10-30 mill. Only reason i havent done it is because im unironically scared that the people behind the exchanges are actually just fronts for cartels and will literally kill me if i get caught.

You on telegram? would be cool to chat since im 18yo as well.

>only being 17 yrs old.
bye bye
MODS

This is the dumbest thread on Jow Forums currently, congrats.