The customer won't accept my mspaint drawings and would rather have something more "professional looking" to explain...

The customer won't accept my mspaint drawings and would rather have something more "professional looking" to explain the software architecture.

I hate UML diagrams, I hate visio, and until now I've hated most similar type of software. Is there anybody here that knows of a free UML drawing program that isn't shit?

Attached: 1*BxpT5JXLMBCXkY110M-sTA.png (1485x752, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

draw.io/
ehneilsen.net/notebook/orgExamples/org-examples.html#sec-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

draw.io/

This may be useful.

Have you considered redrawing it in Rust?

there is a software that starts on "d" but i can't remember it full name
it's free diagram making software very nice and simple in use
fuck i can't remember it's name
diva ? dva ?

Use the TopCoder UML tool. Free and exports to various image formats. Append in your Google/Word docs.

Dia
i remember it's called dia

What about writing dot scripts?
I personally use Tikz but that's so I can be extra smug and have perfect graphics in my latex documents.
Otherwise inkscape. That's what I was using before tikz. It's pretty nice but has some details that are OCD triggering, especially with the built-in arrows and some other bugs with transparency. But if you're Microsoft paint tier, you won't care.

www.draw.io is web based and has shit loads of shapes to use

or if you especially masochistic use LaTeX

libreoffice draw

umbrello
I don't have too much experience with it though.

it's a shame they won't accept that diagram, it serves the purpose cleanly. likely by professional looking they mean bloated and shit

use PowerPoint lmao

LibreOffice has a program that's a copy of MS Visio.

I second Tikz.

inkscape

Pirate star UML
Shit's made for brain-dead retards and dead easy to use

yEd Graph

Plantuml, there is no coming back after it

Came to post yEd, been using it for years and never found anything better. Basically does one thing and does it well.

ehneilsen.net/notebook/orgExamples/org-examples.html#sec-6

Tell them to suck on your dick.

Don't listen to all the neets and college fags here OP. Use this to make sequence diagrams: www.websequencediagrams.com

It gets the job done, always looks good.

t.
Integration ((consultant))

Agree.
I think this is actually what your client wants unless they are engineers.