I Just fell for the 4K meme and bought a new montior on cyber monday

I Just fell for the 4K meme and bought a new montior on cyber monday.

How bad did I fuck up?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

If it's tn you fucked up bad. If it's ips/va then you could have done worse.

1. research
2. purchase
how hard can it be?
retard

As long as it's not a tn not too bad, I guess. Good luck gaming on it though...

It's a VA.

I got a 27" 4k monitor for $200...its pretty good. Works well with my Xbox X.

Attached: tumblr_pg8blhFr2m1th1eqeo2_500.gif (500x222, 2.31M)

Pretty bad. My 32" 1440p arrived today. I can see pixels again! No scaling or 600 dollar GPU's needed.

>I can see pixels again!
I don't get it. You wanted to see pixels?

Yes please. I do some web/graphic design, which is a lot of pixel peeping. Also, I dislike things like font edge smoothing and interface scaling, so most fonts I encounter have characters that consist of lines that are one pixel wide.

It's good. VA is the most based and redpilled out of all the display types.

>If it's tn you fucked up bad.
It's VA >TN>IPS
IPS blacks a shit.

>I can see pixels again!
1440p/32" is 91 ppi. I have a 27" at 1080p (81ppi) and it's perfectly fine.

Why would you want that? 24" is the only monitor size worth getting regardless of resolution. That way your picture quality actually improves with an upgrade. Of you want more "screen realestate" just use multiple monitors.

TN is garbage you retarded mongrel.
>wanting to see pixels

>It's a VA.
so, can you see ghosting / smearing ?
is it acceptable for gaming ?

this hurts my brain

An artist that doesn't understand what the difference between pixel and vector art is. Wow say it ain't so...

I like to have everything set to 100%. So no scaling software or zooming in on pictures or websites. I like the 1440p resolution because you don't need scaling but you do have some extra workspace compared to the standard 1080p. My previous monitor was 25" 1440p, but I had to strain my eyes or move closer to the panel too see every detail in pictures or small text on websites. With 32" I can move the monitor further back, and still everything looks bigger than before. Plus I can watch movies from the couch.

I know the difference, but it's not relevant here. Some graphics are vectors, some are not, but in the end they are all rendered as pixels on a screen. If one pixel is off, I want to be able to see that without having to zoom in.

test a fast game like megaman or cuphead on the va please

Lol wut?

>Some graphics are vectors, some are not, but in the end they are all rendered as pixels on a screen
you don't know shit you braindead larping fucking retard. reading your posts burned more of my brain cells then any drug ever could. thanks a lot you mongo.

Dunno. Amazon hasn't even shipped it yet.