How many hours do you usually spend in front of your PC?

Attached: 1543312296451.png (858x536, 900K)

all day every day i have no life get on my level

All of them.

More than I would like to.
That isn't to say I spend all day, just that even, for example, 4 hours is too much sometimes, you know?
I don't do anything that justified my $1700 computer. Fuck games. Fuck rendering. Fuck everything.

Came here to post exactly this.
If you don't you're just a fucking normalfag and should fuck off back to /v/.

I probably spend about 16 hours, minus sleeping and miscellaneous activities.

>all day every day i have no life get on my level
this 365/24/7
i have no job/friends/gf

since you're not actual adults, who is adult for you? who is responsible instead of you? who carries your burden? your parents? society?

mommy made me mommy can take care of me

Unless I have to attend class, I am in front of my computer. From the minute I wake up till the minute I fall asleep.

Attached: 1542339044888.png (637x360, 267K)

roughly 14h / day

People like you. People who pay taxes.

13 hours

What's wrong with that?
It's the only way to build cutting edge data processing tools using the latest langs and paradigms. And, if you're not doing that, you're literally wasting your life.
Like posting on this site.

Attached: Bill Gates pinup 4.jpg (1008x995, 110K)

3-6 hours during the work week
8-12 on the weekends
this is a professional board

>being this new
Jow Forums is for normalfags to blog about their trap girlfriends you fucking newfaggot
>this is a professional board
>>>stackoverflow

>>>being this pathetic
You're surrounded by professionals you faggot NEET GB2 Jow Forums where you'll be with your kind

90% of this board is unemployed faggots like you turbonigger

Attached: DmgEgoLW4AALQn0.png (700x700, 406K)

It is kind of staggering. The people on this site are necessarily people who are on computers a lot.
People on computers a lot can be sharply divided between autistic techies and non-techies.
And there's such a huge psychological divide there. Programming is hard. Using Linux is hard. I have aliases that remind me how to use dd. It's hard stuff. Non-techies know zero of any of this. There's no sense of community or peer respect. To techies, they border on "normies" even though normies are typically people with lives who don't cry on Jow Forums about their depression. Like with normies, it's hard to even find common ground since your only interest IS techie shit. Even if you don't talk about programming with your programmer friends, the fact that they're programmers makes their opinions on other shit somehow more valuable to you (when it's in fact probably shittier than a normie's). Such in-group elitism.

Attached: lain battlestation setup.png (1520x1080, 1.24M)

8-9 hours at work. And then a few hours at home, but mostly phoneposting

>You're surrounded by professionals you faggot NEET
kek, now I know you're just memeing. good laugh m8

kek same. I bought a 1080Ti the week it launched and thought I was gonna be gayming a lot and turns out I never used it that much

so you're a welfare parasite, on the same level as niggers?

If it pisses off pieces of shit like you, yes. :)

Yes. How does it feel to know I'm leeching off your hard earned salary, bitchboi?

How does it feel you're breaking your back just so a bunch of niggers and NEETs can live off your work and smoke weed all day? Not to mention Mr. Shekelberg with his comfy yatch, and the 10 gorillion dollars he's sending back to Israel.

At least 8 every day.

About 13 hours.
PC at work, PC at home, sometimes PC when on the exercise bike.

A thing that gives me cognitive dissonance in my support for UBI is the thought of people smoking weed or particularly drinking alcohol. The UBI money could go into those habits. You'd essentially be funding a person's declining health (inclining burden on healthcare system), and they might kill you someday drunk driving to boot. Unless driverless cars (which we need anyway) would preclude that.

Attached: Anime girl study.png (303x199, 92K)

around 15.
i hate it.

Solid 16 to 17. However long I'm awake. How can you hate it, user? There's literally no better thing in the world to do because it's amazing.

If I'm not at work, running errands, or hanging out with friends, I'm at my computer. And I haven't hung out with anyone for three months.
If my job wasn't shitty I would say I'm living my dream life desu.

About 60 minutes per hour evey day

Attached: 1542413263026.jpg (800x450, 39K)

>not being in multiple dimensions at the same time and using it for several times the 60 minutes in one hour