What do you guys think of personal electric transport vehicles like bikes, scooters, skateboards?

What do you guys think of personal electric transport vehicles like bikes, scooters, skateboards?
Do any of you use them?

Attached: Untitled.png (640x400, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3G9b_5BB5A
youtube.com/watch?v=ld7nPczTHms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>electric bike
So a motocycle?

more like an underpowered moped

they're a nice idea but all of em seem rediculously overpriced

>moped
So like a motocycle?

so its a motorcycle then.
got it.

the difference is the requirement of a license, but yeah. a dirtbike is usually cheaper and more powerful than the electric bullshit

Legally speaking, no.

wrong
yeah
yeah its a motorcycle
yeah its a motorcycle

i prefer a combination of legs and feet for transportation

yeah but thats not a motorcycle, bro

Yeah I have an electric bike. It's great, perfect for commuting. Just as fast as a car in typical city traffic, extremely cheap in use, refreshing wind in your hair, and you get healthy exercise but not so strenuous that you arrive at work in a pool of sweat, unless you want to.

A motorcycle doesn't require you to use your muscle to keep it going

if you dont use your muscles then how are you able to work the controls and handlebars

HOW CAN YOU RIDE A MOTORCYCLE WITHOUT USING MUSCLES YOU IDIOT

You know what I mean, turbonigger

so you agree its a motorcycle.

doesnt matter its still a motorcycle

I use my Boosted Board as my main means of getting around, I put about 2000 miles on it the past year. I hardly ever use my car anymore.

Scooters tend to be pretty slow unless you get a huge bulky one. Bikes aren't a lot of fun. Electric skateboards are the way to go if you ask me. They have portability going for them, you can carry them on a train or bus without anyone batting an eye, and they're just hella fun.

Attached: g6F2qND.jpg (1536x2048, 1.64M)

Over 20 it's a motorcycle
Under its an assisted bike

this is for lazy overweighted yankees, we don't use this junk in this side of the sea

> he doesn't just flop on his motorcycle
Look at this Jow Forums fag flexing to ride a motorcycle and shit

*ocean

>we don't use this junk in this side of the sea
I think you mean ocean, but sure buddy

over 20 what? what are you even talking about you dildo?
its a god damn motorcycle get over yourself

just get a fucking bike

Attached: State_Bicycle_Co_City_Bike_The_Elliston_dutch_bike_5.jpg (1280x853, 276K)

Why get the objectively inferior thing?

Google it

What the fuck, that bike is a death trap. Only brakes on one wheel, and shitty coaster brakes at that.

Lmao this nigga casey neistat

i like motorcycles

its 30mph, or 2hp
there is no 20

It's a hipster bike.

The Chad One Wheel
break the law constantly in traffic while looking like Marty McFly and leave virgin carfags in the dust while they wait at traffic lights
youtube.com/watch?v=x3G9b_5BB5A

Attached: onewheel.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

The reddit of transportation devices
just get a bike like a normal person that isn't looking for attention

The Real Nigga Ninebot
Weave through traffic like you're fucking Akira, killing clown niggaz with a lead pipe is optional
youtube.com/watch?v=ld7nPczTHms

Attached: ninebot-one-z10.jpg (800x400, 72K)

These can be a godsend when you live in a shit city with no parking and the cheap parking is 10 blocks away.
Just drive to the parking lot and bike it the rest of the way in your folding bike stored in your trunk.
Or walk, that's a pretty good option too.

>hipster onions boy on his smartphone while riding around the streets on some gay electric cuck board

I'd run him over with my SUV and then back up to make sure he wasn't alright.