How do we fix anime, r/banter?

How do we fix anime, r/banter?

and how do we fix copycats like who do the OP wrong and post threads at times when I'm always asleep, r/banter?

Attached: El Hazard 67.jpg (787x590, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpoIiK8gk8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>copycat
Dude, that's pretty based.

I'm seriously going to cave in an use a """tr*p""" if he keeps this up desu, it's fucking annoying.

Attached: Buttobi!! CPU 10.jpg (640x480, 54K)

niggers

Attached: 4873.jpg (1133x1600, 284K)

my wife chino is so cute-

Its about time you get replaced op desu

Attached: 1540443832031.jpg (500x460, 56K)

I wonder if it's the same proxyfag who was pretending to be SSP a few months ago

Attached: Mitsuboshi Colors 132.jpg (417x440, 73K)

Fake op
real eskimo this way

yes

more of this btw
youtube.com/watch?v=tpoIiK8gk8c

less anime

less jews

>A TRIP

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

*takes breath*

PFFFFAFAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

Attached: e54e35c8eb78bdf0c42579b9968909ce.jpg (850x600, 517K)

i'll become the most obnoxious tr*pfag on this board as long as it proves i don't like j*j*

Attached: Hamtaro 78.jpg (1280x1834, 386K)

meant to quote

Alright man, I'm sorry for the jojo thing. I'm not even the person who was initially impersonating you, but I've been mistaken for you before and thought this was pretty funny. I'll stop now.

Imitations is the sincerest form of flattery faggot.

Attached: 1539530696052.jpg (332x400, 31K)

I'm shooting the piss, I've pretended to overreact to things like Uncle for ages because it brings good laughs and melodrama shitposting, I don't care that much that you're impersonating me desu, j*j* is shit but at least you're not gayposting

Attached: Puchiko 28.jpg (640x480, 69K)

we can't even fix ourselfs or one another..
oh allmost forgot /bant rule : just work
as if anime were more important then humans..
GO CUMIT SUISIDE LOSER, STUPID ASSHOLE

thanks doc

Both these threads are equally as terrible.
Also, MORE MECHA!

based fafner about to save mecha twice this decade

true and based